People just do not see the Forest for the Trees. GM

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
GM has admitted that they won't make money on car sales for several quarters (if ever).

Gm just repaid their TARP money. If they are not making money (i.e. still losing money hand over fist.) how in the hell did they come up with the money to repay the TARP loan?

That is right! The sons of bitches used the Bailout Money.

They are taking Equity Funding money (Taxpayers got a share of that, you know) to repay TARP. That is not illegal, because there is no law against it.

That falls into the same category as borrowing money from the FED at Zero Interest and buying Treasury notes that pay 3% or more interest and then claiming that the bank is making profits. In a way, they are, but it should be illegal. They are effectively taking money from Taxpayers when they take that interest and then give themselves big fat bonuses. It is all so damn corrupt, and the Sheeple don't see what is going on as it is too complex for their brains.

Yep they used bailout money to repay a piddlin part of what the govt has invested in them.

PBS tells this clearly, the MSM is glossing it over.

so much of the "recovery" so far is about perception not truth.

GM has admitted that they won't make money on car sales for several quarters (if ever).

Gm just repaid their TARP money. If they are not making money (i.e. still losing money hand over fist.) how in the hell did they come up with the money to repay the TARP loan?

They are taking Equity Funding money (Taxpayers got a share of that, you know) to repay TARP. That is not illegal, because there is no law against it.

That falls into the same category as borrowing money from the FED at Zero Interest and buying Treasury notes that pay 3% or more interest and then claiming that the bank is making profits. In a way, they are, but it should be illegal. They are effectively taking money from Taxpayers when they take that interest and then give themselves big fat bonuses. It is all so damn corrupt, and the Sheeple don't see what is going on as it is too complex for their brains.

Your disconect with reality and the health of our economy ..not to mention the jobs saved is astounding. Your own notation that the TARP money was paid back...oh..did you forget the part where the gov made money on the loan???....Just what is left in this cry for help after all your points cancel each other out and leave this post as an ineffectua and stupid whining session.

Your disconect with reality and the health of our economy ..not to mention the jobs saved is astounding. Your own notation that the TARP money was paid back...oh..did you forget the part where the gov made money on the loan???....Just what is left in this cry for help after all your points cancel each other out and leave this post as an ineffectua and stupid whining session.
If GM takes money from the government to pay the government back even with interest, they are still taking money from the government. Morally their use of the money is a disgrace. They should pay back the government with money they earned from Car Sales. Of course, they still are not making money from car sales.

Everything is so damn corrupt and people like you think that is a good thing.

Damn!

Double Damn!

This is either an awesome troll post or you're just being stupid. Which is it?

And now Ford is promising to repay Billions. They actually had some positive money flow in the past year, so it is a remote possibility. My guess is that if they are going to repay Billions, they are going to repay government loans with more government loans. Meanwhile they floated all those Billions of shares of stock on the public. Even with Ford, it looks like we are going to see a catastrophic collapse.

If GM takes money from the government to pay the government back even with interest, they are still taking money from the government. Morally their use of the money is a disgrace. They should pay back the government with money they earned from Car Sales. Of course, they still are not making money from car sales.

Damn!

Double Damn!

I apologise. You are correct in deducting that I do not take you seriously. I have no problem with creative financing if it works and causes no harm. Saving AMERICAN auto and truck manufacturing jobs and the jobs of those that supply parts is as much peception at times as a black bottom line. I do not have confidense in your way of thinking. In fact I believe you are probably a serial killer from the crap you spew on religious matters. So yes I step up to challenge you at every opportunity just on principle based on the probability that you will twist facts, push hate and want the president and the USA to fail.

Damn!

Double Damn!

I apologise. You are correct in deducting that I do not take you seriously. I have no problem with creative financing if it works and causes no harm. Saving AMERICAN auto and truck manufacturing jobs and the jobs of those that supply parts is as much peception at times as a black bottom line. I do not have confidense in your way of thinking. In fact I believe you are probably a serial killer from the crap you spew on religious matters. So yes I step up to challenge you at every opportunity just on principle based on the probability that you will twist facts, push hate and want the president and the USA to fail.

Everything you just posted is a lie. I tell you what is in the Bible, and you claim that I am the one responsible for it. Are you crazy or just nutz?

I have never twisted facts. I just post truth. Do you want to show me where you think I have actually twisted fact? As I have stated on many an occasion, I only post about things that I know. You are horribly uneducated and it shows because you constantly post on topics that you do not know anything. Why do you bother to do that? Post only about what you know and ask questions about things you do not know.

Only grossly ignorant buffoons like you and the clique you post with attack people for posting fact. You then have the audacity to say that fact is not true and that your lies are the true reality. You clowns are so messed up mentally if is beyond belief. As previously stated, I strongly suspect that you and your weird clique are all inmates in an insane asylum and for recreation time you are allowed to post on Internet Forums like this one. It is rather easy to see that you are a total fruitcake. Try reforming your posting skills and try to be a nicer person and people will accept you as an equal. Try it. You might like it.

Damn!

Double Damn!

Everything you just posted is a lie. I tell you what is in the Bible, and you claim that I am the one responsible for it. Are you crazy or just nutz?

I have never twisted facts. I just post truth. Do you want to show me where you think I have actually twisted fact? As I have stated on many an occasion, I only post about things that I know. You are horribly uneducated and it shows because you constantly post on topics that you do not know anything. Why do you bother to do that? Post only about what you know and ask questions about things you do not know.

Only grossly ignorant buffoons like you and the clique you post with attack people for posting fact. You then have the audacity to say that fact is not true and that your lies are the true reality. You clowns are so messed up mentally if is beyond belief. As previously stated, I strongly suspect that you and your weird clique are all inmates in an insane asylum and for recreation time you are allowed to post on Internet Forums like this one. It is rather easy to see that you are a total fruitcake. Try reforming your posting skills and try to be a nicer person and people will accept you as an equal. Try it. You might like it.

I'm just here to represent the rights of your straight jacket and the rubber room.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back