People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

Islam did not exist at the time the Bible was writen....and no, I absolutely do NOT think that islam is "Mystery" Babylon, if Islam were Babylon, it would have just said so...."Mystery: Babylon, or the Great harlot, could actually be us....America, or the westernized civilization....

It is as it says, a MYSTERY on who babylon is in the latter times....

It is what Babylon represented that is important, and what Babylon represented, the ruling empire in the world's main city is what we are to get from it....where people were greedy, lustful, selfish and pompous with little regard for God or their god.....where the people put themselves before God....before Good, before goodness.

So who fits that model today....where ALL trade with her and sell their soul to satan to do such....? where their pockets are lined with gold and jewels....doesn't sound like any islamic city to me...?
You have never bothered to read the Bible for understanding, have you. The reason why John called it Mystery Babylon was because Islam did not exist at the time of his writing. It would be 500 years later that it would arrive on the scene. Remember, these were visions that God gave to John and God knew that it was coming. You obviously want to pretend to be grossly stupid. If that is your game, go ahead. When you can clearly see that the Bible points out the specific countries that Mystery Babylon, the religion of the False Prophet will be entrenched in, and then deny that it is Islam you are pretending to be crazy. Even the mentioning of the False Prophet as all you need to know that it is Islam. Unbelievable foolishness on your part. Then the Bible points out the method of the slaying of the believers in Christ in the last days. It is beheading, the preferred method of blood sacrifice to Satan (Allah). They still practice the secret blood sacrifice chant and ritual execution that Muhammet showed them when he killed all of the Jewish merchant men in the Jewish city of Medina (Now the second most holy city in Islam. Why holy? Because Mohammet killed all of the Jews there.) Yet, you would deny the Bible. God has called us to a holy war against Islam. It is Satan worship pure and simple right down to the chant of Satan is Great! All hail Satan! before they cut the heads of Jewish men off like Jacob Pearl just a few years ago. Watch the beheading videos. There are thousands of them available to you. They all do the same thing, chanting "Satan is Great!" before killing the Jew (or the Christian). Since you are belittling this hideous practice and pretending that it is not happening, it is obvious to me that you do not know who God is. Believe me, He is not some namby pamby gay guy swishing his hips and cords on his waist around the temple as he shoosh shooshes the money changers away from their tables.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And I beheld the souls of those who were beheaded for their testimony of the word of God and they cried, how long Oh Lord, Holy and True, doth thou fail to avenge our blood on those who dwell on the Earth? Then the heavens rolled back like a scroll and I beheld a shining white knight on a mighty white horse followed by a might white army in shining white armor. And on his side a name was written, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He's come to reign. He's come to reign for ever more.

let's just say, i disagree it says what you say it does and many other theologians disagree with that view as well...

the Anti-christ and false profit could be Christian in my opinion....otherwise the bible would not have said that even the "very elect" of the church will be/could be fooled....by him....? i don't think the very elect of the Church will be fooled by some Muslim cleric....
You obviously do not know who the very elect are, do you?

who are they neubarth?
That is open to conjecture. Some will tell you that they are the 144,000 Jews from all of the tribes who will become the Greatest Christian Evangelists of all time in the Last Days.

The Puritans and those who thought like them believed the Elect were the most pure Christians who were predestined to be saved by God. It would be obvious that they were the elect because of their pure and holy lives. (So many Puritans tried to live those pure and holy lives to show others that they were obviously the elect.)

I believe it is those Christians who are spoken about in Revelation as those who do not belong to the Churches in error in the last days. It is they who will be raptured before God kills almost everybody on Earth. They, because they have been true to God will be spared the horrors of the Great Tribulation. People like me who stand up for God against people like you who teach a false gospel are in that group if I see the last days.

But in all fairness, it could be all Christians of all ages who have been saved because of their testimony of the word of God.

let's just say, i disagree it says what you say it does and many other theologians disagree with that view as well...

Let's just say what God would say to those false theologians who will find them selves in hell after the last judgment. "DEPART FROM ME FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!"

You obviously do not know who the very elect are, do you?

who are they neubarth?
That is open to conjecture. Some will tell you that they are the 144,000 Jews from all of the tribes who will become the Greatest Christian Evangelists of all time in the Last Days.

The Puritans and those who thought like them believed the Elect were the most pure Christians who were predestined to be saved by God. It would be obvious that they were the elect because of their pure and holy lives. (So many Puritans tried to live those pure and holy lives to show others that they were obviously the elect.)

I believe it is those Christians who are spoken about in Revelation as those who do not belong to the Churches in error in the last days. It is they who will be raptured before God kills almost everybody on Earth. They, because they have been true to God will be spared the horrors of the Great Tribulation. People like me who stand up for God against people like you who teach a false gospel are in that group if I see the last days.

But in all fairness, it could be all Christians of all ages who have been saved because of their testimony of the word of God.

modest?

who are they neubarth?

modest?

Yep! Even though I am one of the greatest men who has ever lived, I am always modest.

The Church below is the church that is followed by Echo Zulu, Elvis and Care For All. Note that they will have to go through the Tribulation because of their apostasy and their denial of the true God of the Bible.

Rev 2:18 ¶ And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass;
Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.
Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Some people call this the Catholic church because they take Jezebel and make her into Mary the Mother of God. That is blasphemy. God punishes it with death as best I can tell.
The Catholic church took Jezebel and made her in to Mary? so the Catholic church says that Mary is a WHORE? Even I know the Catholic Church has not made Mary in to being a Jezebel, or whore.

you know neubarth, I think it is time for you to shut up.....you clearly have no idea what you are talking about....you do not represent Christ...and you twist and turn the word of God better than the snake himself....time to stop giving Christ a bad name and REPENT.

Again, I have caught you in another outrageous lie. God does not like liars like you. Why do you do something so outrageous and profess to be a believer in God. You are evil. Why do you have to lie like that all of the time?

If you believe what some people are convinced is true, "The Catholic Church turned Mary into a whore (Jezebel) by elevating her to near Godhead status." then the statement is true.

I never said I believed it. BUT I do believe that the church in Thyatira is an example of the Catholic church. The horrible satanic sins of the corrupt Catholic church are manifest for the world to see. Not even a liar like you or Elvis or the rest of you clowns can deny that fact.

God is going to let them go through the Tribulation because of their false doctrine and horrible sins against mankind. They will receive their due punishment for teaching satanic doctrine.

Quite frankly, I think it is time for YOU to shut up. You do not know a single thing about Christianity. You are spewing satanic doctrine left and right. As best I can tell, you are demon possessed. That would explain all of the lies.

Last edited:
Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You don't know who the very elect are and are totally speculating.

Yet you are complaining about other people not knowing who the elect are clearly not seeing your justification for including yourself among them.

Where is the disconnect here?

somewhere in rural America, some batshit crazy semi-cult saved enough food stamp tithes to get neubarth a dialup internet connection.

somewhere in rural America, some batshit crazy semi-cult saved enough food stamp tithes to get neubarth a dialup internet connection.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But his phone is still 2 tin cans tied to a string.

Violence? Are you reading anything in the scriptures? He became a man and died for every one of us specifically to empower us to overcome death. Everyone will live again because of God. And you call this violence?

You're view so one dimensional. You don't see what's obvious. Every one of us dies. But God isn't a God of the dead, a God of the living and has ensures that every person who ever lived will Rise in the Resurrection.

The earth will not be destroyed. It will be exalted.

Your totally false doctrine is contradicted by the Word of God. The Bible specifies that there are two resurrections. One of the people who are in the Book of Life. The second resurrection will be a thousand years later and will be the resurrection of the damned. I am quite certain you will be in that group.

You are devil spawn. Get thee hence, Satan!

Last edited:
Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You don't know who the very elect are and are totally speculating.

Yet you are complaining about other people not knowing who the elect are clearly not seeing your justification for including yourself among them.

Where is the disconnect here?

It is obvious to me that you are possessed by Satan. Get thee hence Satan.

Last edited:
As previously stated, people, it is obvious to me that you do not know who God is. Believe me, He is not some effeminate namby pamby little skinny gay guy swishing his hips and cords on his waist around the temple as he shoosh shooshes the money changers away from their tables with a limp wrist action that makes them laugh and giggle as he comes towards them.

He is a God of War and Total Destruction. He promises that for the Earth when Islam attacks Israel. Most of you are going to die in that Godlike Destruction of Earth because you follow Satan. God has said that if you do not keep his word you are a worshiper of Satan. If so, the time for your destruction is coming soon. Praise God From Whom All Blessing Flow!

Last edited:
If Jesus DOES come back and is pissed, it's probably because you've all been depicting him all these years up on a cross in what appears to be a diaper.
Well, that and creepy weirdos like Neubarf claiming to be a disciple of his.

I will be carried away in the Rapture and will not have to see the Tribulation first hand.

Since most of you are followers of Satan you will get to be in the Tribulation. One of the first things that happens after the true Christians disappear is that the Jews in God's Land of Eden (also called Israel) will see a great awakening and most of them will become Christians. This was part of God's plan from the beginning. they were brought to Israel for that purpose.

Unfortunately because of their bad timing, they will have to endure the Tribulation. Remember as soon as the Rapture happens, the False Prophet religion of Islam will start beheading Christians if they can catch them. They will start with the newly converted Jews and spread out across the world beheading anybody who professes that they have accepted Christ.

If you become a Christian after Islam is handed the world, you will be beheaded. It is better to have that happen to you than what is coming after. Remember it only hurts for the first minute or two that you are conscious as they slice through your neck, so bare with the horrific pain and await seeing God soon. Smile at them as they start slicing.

Shortly there will be two witnesses arise from the Jews. Islam will try to kill them and Islam will put them on Television for the whole world to see as they are lying dead in the streets of Jerusalem.

In time, like Christ, they will arise and witness again to the world and even more will become Christians. Again, they will be beheaded after they are hunted down by Islamic goon squads. If you are still around, look to see if they smile, too.

Then 144,000 Jews will become evangelists greater than Billy Graham and they too will go out to the world and convert thousands in rallies everywhere. The converts will also be hunted down by the satanic worshipers of Allah (Satan).

About then the fireworks will start. The whole world will be destroyed, but those people who were raptured and those who were beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God will be safe with God. Everybody else will face the most horrific deaths imaginable. Such is their lot for having refused the Warrior God, Jehovah, The Lord God Almighty

Last edited:
Hey Old Barf, you DO know that the Rapture is a myth, right?

Doctrinal history

The concept of the rapture, in connection with premillennialism, was expressed by the American Puritan father and son Increase and Cotton Mather. They held to the idea that believers would be caught up in the air, followed by judgments on the earth and then the millennium.[12][13] The term rapture was used by Philip Doddridge (1738) and John Gill (1748) in their New Testament commentaries, with the idea that believers would be caught up prior to judgment on the earth and Jesus' Second Coming. The concept of a pre-tribulation rapture was articulated by Baptist Morgan Edwards in an essay published in 1788 in Philadelphia.[14]

Although not using the term rapture, the idea was more fully developed by Scottish minister, Edward Irving (1792–1834). In 1825[15] Irving directed his attention to the study of prophecy and eventually accepted the one-man Antichrist idea of James Henthorn Todd, Samuel Roffey Maitland, Robert Bellarmine, and Francisco Ribera, yet he went a step further. Irving began to teach the idea of a two-phase return of Christ, the first phase being a secret rapture prior to the rise of the Antichrist. According to Irving, “There are three gatherings: – First, of the first-fruits of the harvest, the wise virgins who follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth; next, the abundant harvest gathered afterwards by God; and lastly, the assembling of the wicked for punishment.”[16] (Where Irving got this idea is a matter of much dispute.)

Dr. Samuel Prideaux Tregelles, a respected theologian and biblical scholar, who lived during the rapid growth in popularity of the "secret rapture" teaching, wrote a pamphlet[17] which traces the concept of rapture through John N. Darby back to Edward Irving.

John Nelson Darby, considered the father of dispensationalism, first proposed the pre-tribulation rapture in 1827.[18] This view was accepted among many other Plymouth Brethren in England. Darby and other prominent Brethren were part of the Brethren Movement which impacted American Christianity, primarily through their writings. Influences included the Bible Conference Movement, starting in 1878 with the Niagara Bible Conference. These conferences, which were initially inclusive of historicist and futurist premillennialism, led to an increasing acceptance of futurist premillennial views and the pre-tribulation rapture especially among Presbyterian, Baptist and Congregational members.[19] Popular books also contributed to acceptance of the pre-tribulation rapture, including William Eugene Blackstone's book Jesus is Coming published in 1878 and which sold more than 1.3 million copies, and the Scofield Reference Bible, published in 1909 and 1919 and revised in 1967.

The Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox churches, the Anglican Communion, as well as most Protestant Calvinist denominations have no tradition of a preliminary return of Christ and reject the doctrine, in part because they cannot find any reference to it among any of the early Church fathers and find its biblical foundation weak, and because of their rejection of the 19th-century concept of dispensationalism.[20] Some also reject it because they interpret prophetic scriptures in either an amillennial or postmillennial fashion.

Proponents of a preliminary rapture believe the doctrine of amillennialism originated with Alexandrian scholars such as Clement and Origen[21] and was later brought wholly into Roman Catholic dogma by Augustine.[22] Thus, the church until then held to premillennial views, which see an impending apocalypse from which the church will be rescued after being raptured by the Lord. This is even extrapolated by some to mean that the early church espoused pre-tribulationism.[citation needed]

Some Pre-Tribulation proponents maintain that the earliest known extra-Biblical reference to the "Pre-Tribulation" rapture is from a sermon falsely attributed to the fourth-century Church Father Ephraem the Syrian, which says, "For all the saints and Elect of God are gathered, prior to the tribulation that is to come, and are taken to the Lord lest they see the confusion that is to overwhelm the world because of our sins."[23][24] However, the interpretation of this writing, as supporting Pre-Tribulation rapture, is debated.[citation needed][25]

There exist at least one 18th century and two 19th century Pre-Tribulation references, in a book published in 1788, in the writings of a Catholic priest Emmanuel Lacunza[26] in 1812, and by John Nelson Darby himself in 1827.[27] However, both the book published in 1788 and the writings of Lacunza have opposing views regarding their interpretations.

The rise in belief in the "Pre-Tribulation" rapture is often wrongly attributed to a 15-year old Scottish-Irish girl named Margaret McDonald (a follower of Edward Irving), who in 1830 had a vision of the end times which describes a post-tribulation view of the Rapture that was first published in 1840. It was published again in 1861 but two important sentences demonstrating post-tribulation were removed to encourage confusion concerning the timing of the Rapture. The two removed sentences were, "This is the fiery trial which is to try us. - It will be for the purging and purifying of the real members of the body of Jesus" and "The trial of the Church is from Antichrist. It is by being filled with the Spirit that we shall be kept".[28]

The popularization of the term is associated with the teaching of John Nelson Darby, prominent among the Plymouth Brethren, and the rise of premillennialism and dispensationalism in English-speaking churches at the end of the 19th century. In 1908, the doctrine of the rapture was further popularized by an evangelist named William Eugene Blackstone, whose book, Jesus is Coming, sold more than one million copies. The first known theological use of the word "rapture" in print occurs with the Scofield Reference Bible of 1909.[29]

In 1957, John Walvoord, a theologian at Dallas Theological Seminary, authored a book,The Rapture Question, that gave theological support to the Pre-Tribulation rapture; this book eventually sold over 65,000 copies. In 1958, J. Dwight Pentecost authored another book supporting the Pre-Tribulation rapture, Things to Come: A Study in Biblical Eschatology, which sold 215,000 copies.

During the 1970s, the rapture became popular in wider circles, in part due to the books of Hal Lindsey, including The Late Great Planet Earth, which has reportedly sold between 15 million and 35 million copies, and by the movie A Thief in the Night, which based its title on the scriptural reference 1 Thessalonians 5:2.[30] Lindsey proclaimed that the rapture was imminent, based on world conditions at the time. The Cold War and the European Economic Community figured prominently in his predictions of impending Armageddon. Other aspects of 1970s global politics were seen as having been predicted in the Bible. Lindsey suggested, for example, that the seven-headed beast with ten horns, cited in the Book of Revelation, was the European Economic Community, a forebear of the European Union, which at the time aspired to ten nations; it now has 27 member states.

In 1995, the doctrine of the Pre-Tribulation rapture was further popularized by Tim LaHaye's Left Behind book series, which sold tens of millions of copies and was made into several movies.

The doctrine of the rapture continues to be an important component in American fundamentalist Christian eschatology.

A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" one day. Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]; voice-crying.

You also realize that it's a fairly new myth, only about 250 years old.........

I suppose that you think witch trials and Puritanism is a good thing as well? If so, go back to 1700.

As usual, everything you post is satanic. You are going to die a horrible death, pleading with the islamic execution squad that you were only "Joking" about being a Christian. Then you will make the mistake of a lifetime by saying, "Look, I kiss Buddah's foot or whatever you do in islam just to prove that I love Allah (Satan). Then they will cut your head off and you will not even be a Christian. Tough titty for a fool like you.

As regards the Rapture I will refer you to the Bible itself. John knew exactly what he was writing about with the church of Philidelphia where he told them that they alone would be spared from the time of Tribulation.

Rev 3:7 ¶ And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of tribulation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The people who are depicted in the Church of Philadelphia in the last age of the Church will be spared the coming Tribulation Period where the crazy Islamics will be cutting everybody's head off for even saying "Jesus!". That is because the true believers will have been miraculously removed from the earth and anybody else using the name of Jesus will be suspect of converting to Christianity. Ancient theologians called it the "Great Disappearance."
A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" In the Great Disappearance some day: Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]

Great Disappearance. Vanishing. More recently it has been called the Rapture. In either case those Christians of that church that disappears will not be here for the Tribulation period. While people like you will get to see it first hand. As mentioned, you are going to be too stupid to do it right, and will not only be beheaded by the Islamics but you will also get to spend eternity in total darkness, all alone. Man, that is going to suck.

Last edited:
Personally, I can't wait for the rapture to come, just think, no more fucking christians left on this planet. Definitely a step in the right direction. Now, if you guys could only find a way to take the Muslims and the Jews with you...

As usual, everything you post is satanic. You are going to die a horrible death, pleading with the islamic execution squad that you were only "Joking" about being a Christian. Then you will make the mistake of a lifetime by saying, "Look, I kiss Buddah's foot or whatever you do in islam just to prove that I love Allah (Satan). Then they will cut your head off and you will not even be a Christian. Tough titty for a fool like you.

As regards the Rapture I will refer you to the Bible itself. John knew exactly what he was writing about with the church of Philidelphia where he told them that they alone would be spared from the time of Tribulation.

Rev 3:7 ¶ And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of tribulation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The people who are depicted in the Church of Philadelphia in the last age of the Church will be spared the coming Tribulation Period where the crazy Islamics will be cutting everybody's head off for even saying "Jesus!". That is because the true believers will have been miraculously removed from the earth and anybody else using the name of Jesus will be suspect of converting to Christianity. Ancient theologians called it the "Great Disappearance."
A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" In the Great Disappearance some day: Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]

Great Disappearance. Vanishing. More recently it has been called the Rapture. In either case those Christians of that church that disappears will not be here for the Tribulation period. While people like you will get to see it first hand. As mentioned, you are going to be too stupid to do it right, and will not only be beheaded by the Islamics but you will also get to spend eternity in total darkness, all alone. Man, that is going to suck.

Hey Old Barf.......you sure about that? A couple of quick things for you dipshit, there are many references to the OT in Revelation, but the trouble is........most of you Christian nutters refuse to acknowledge Judaism. Matter of fact, many of the books of the OT were edited out in the Niecine councils, because they wanted to focus the OT to the main point of the NT which was Yeshua (who is Jewish by the way), and they used Yeshua's story to focus it towards Revelation and His return.

However.........Cotton Mather didn't get it right, because in the Torah, it actually states that there will be a point that EVIL will be winked out, not a rapture.

You Left Behind idiots screwed the pooch on this one. Shit.........the Left Behind series is the Da Vinci code of the Bible, which is to say it SOUNDS true, but it's not.

And, for the record...........I'm not a Christian, I'm a Taoist that studies Judaic theology.

New Topics

Forum List

Back