People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

Anybody who has read the bible knows that God is a God of tremendous violence. He kills people who worship Satan. You either worship God, or you worship Satan. There is no "inbetween" in God's eyes.

God hates Islam because it is open worship of Satan with human and animal blood sacrifice to Satan.

Throughout the Bible there are passages where God has opend up the ground and allowed people to fall to their deaths. He has wiped out whole cities. He has waged war. It goes on and on and on. Then there are the promises of what he is going to do in the future. He is going to destroy the whole Earth and if we believe what the prophecies say, that time for the whole Earth to be destroyed is coming soon.

God will destroy Islam, but in the process, he will destroy most of the Earth, too. Read it in the Bible and see what God promises for the sinful Earth. I did not write it. I am just telling you that it is all there, and it is very ugly. Read it or go to hell (eternal darkness) when you die.

the bible makes NO MENTION of God destroying Islam, it does mention the faults of the seven CHURCHES and tells them to repent....last I checked, it is Christians who have churches.

Are you deliberately lying about the Bible, too? The Bible devotes hundreds of pages to Islam. Mystery Babylon, the Religion of the false prophet, the armies drawn up to attack Israel in the later days and the last days that will come from North Africa, East Africa, the nations all around Israel, and the King of the East as well as all the turkic republics. ALL OF THEM ARE ISLAMIC, or are you too uneducated to know that. The Human Blood sacrifices to Allah are all you need to know about Islam to know that Ba'Allah is the same as Baal of the old testament. Baal also wanted human blood sacrifice. Need I go on?

he's gonna need a shirt then. satan's a snappy dresser

He'll stay cooler without a shirt.

xotoxi-albums-picture-6-picture1697-neubarth-hell.jpg

that's why satan wants him to wear one, silly.

not to mention hellbitch

hahahahaahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Satan's Whore Approves!

By the way the letters to the seven churches are to denote the seven church ages. We are in the last three ages of the church now. Soon, one of those churches are going to be raptured as they will be spared from the time of troubles. I attend that church because I do not deny the real ANGRY GOD of the Bible. You obviously do. Repent or go to hell.

Rev 3:7 ¶ And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Last edited:
He'll stay cooler without a shirt.

xotoxi-albums-picture-6-picture1697-neubarth-hell.jpg

not to mention hellbitch

Satan's Whore Approves!

I heard that Satan has a barb on the end of his cock that hooks onto your uterus and tears it out through your vagina, along with all of your internal organs.

Is this true?

The Church below is the church that is followed by Echo Zulu, Elvis and Care For All. Note that they will have to go through the Tribulation because of their apostasy and their denial of the true God of the Bible.

Rev 2:18 ¶ And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass;
Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.
Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Some people call this the Catholic church because they take Jezebel and make her into Mary the Mother of God. That is blasphemy. God punishes it with death as best I can tell.

Because I have a Ticket to heaven. YOU do not.

I bet it is counterfeit.

It is signed in a red substance. Almost looks like blood. Hummmmmm? Could it be?

He's gotta ticket to Ride. He's gotta ticket to Ride. He's gotta ticket to ride, and he does care.

Really? Signed in a red substance that almost looks like blood?

Dude, you didn't get a ticket to Heaven, you've just made a deal with the Devil. No wonder your avi is in flames.

Here.......lemmie help you out.........

The pact can be oral or written. An oral pact is made by means of invocations, conjurations, or rituals to attract the demon; once the conjurer thinks the demon is present, he/she asks for the wanted favour and offers his/her soul in exchange, and no evidence is left of the pact; but according to some witch trials and inquisitions that were performed, even the oral pact left evidence, namely the diabolical mark, an indelible mark where the marked person had been touched by the devil to seal the pact. The mark could be used as a proof to determine that the pact was made. It was also believed that on the spot where the mark was left, the marked person could feel no pain. A written pact consists in the same forms of attracting the demon, but includes a written act, usually signed with the conjurer's blood (although sometimes was also alleged that the whole act had to be written with blood, meanwhile some demonologists defended the idea of using red ink instead of blood and others suggested the use of animal blood instead of human blood). Forms of these include contracts or simply signing your name into Satan's Red Book.

Deal with the Devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also explains why you're twisting the Bible and spewing a whole bunch of hate.

Careful y'all.........Old Barf is demon possessed.

Last edited:
The Church below is the church that is followed by Echo Zulu, Elvis and Care For All. Note that they will have to go through the Tribulation because of their apostasy and their denial of the true God of the Bible.

Rev 2:18 ¶ And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass;
Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.
Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Some people call this the Catholic church because they take Jezebel and make her into Mary the Mother of God. That is blasphemy. God punishes it with death as best I can tell.
The Catholic church took Jezebel and made her in to Mary? so the Catholic church says that Mary is a WHORE? Even I know the Catholic Church has not made Mary in to being a Jezebel, or whore.

you know neubarth, I think it is time for you to shut up.....you clearly have no idea what you are talking about....you do not represent Christ...and you twist and turn the word of God better than the snake himself....time to stop giving Christ a bad name and REPENT.

Anybody who has read the bible knows that God is a God of tremendous violence. He kills people who worship Satan. You either worship God, or you worship Satan. There is no "inbetween" in God's eyes.

God hates Islam because it is open worship of Satan with human and animal blood sacrifice to Satan.

Throughout the Bible there are passages where God has opend up the ground and allowed people to fall to their deaths. He has wiped out whole cities. He has waged war. It goes on and on and on. Then there are the promises of what he is going to do in the future. He is going to destroy the whole Earth and if we believe what the prophecies say, that time for the whole Earth to be destroyed is coming soon.

God will destroy Islam, but in the process, he will destroy most of the Earth, too. Read it in the Bible and see what God promises for the sinful Earth. I did not write it. I am just telling you that it is all there, and it is very ugly. Read it or go to hell (eternal darkness) when you die.

Violence? Are you reading anything in the scriptures? He became a man and died for every one of us specifically to empower us to overcome death. Everyone will live again because of God. And you call this violence?

You're view so one dimensional. You don't see what's obvious. Every one of us dies. But God isn't a God of the dead, a God of the living and has ensures that every person who ever lived will Rise in the Resurrection.

The earth will not be destroyed. It will be exalted.

the bible makes NO MENTION of God destroying Islam, it does mention the faults of the seven CHURCHES and tells them to repent....last I checked, it is Christians who have churches.

Are you deliberately lying about the Bible, too? The Bible devotes hundreds of pages to Islam. Mystery Babylon, the Religion of the false prophet, the armies drawn up to attack Israel in the later days and the last days that will come from North Africa, East Africa, the nations all around Israel, and the King of the East as well as all the turkic republics. ALL OF THEM ARE ISLAMIC, or are you too uneducated to know that. The Human Blood sacrifices to Allah are all you need to know about Islam to know that Ba'Allah is the same as Baal of the old testament. Baal also wanted human blood sacrifice. Need I go on?

Islam did not exist at the time the Bible was writen....and no, I absolutely do NOT think that islam is "Mystery" Babylon, if Islam were Babylon, it would have just said so...."Mystery: Babylon, or the Great harlot, could actually be us....America, or the westernized civilization....

It is as it says, a MYSTERY on who babylon is in the latter times....

It is what Babylon represented that is important, and what Babylon represented, the ruling empire in the world's main city is what we are to get from it....where people were greedy, lustful, selfish and pompous with little regard for God or their god.....where the people put themselves before God....before Good, before goodness.

So who fits that model today....where ALL trade with her and sell their soul to satan to do such....? where their pockets are lined with gold and jewels....doesn't sound like any islamic city to me...?

not to mention hellbitch

Satan's Whore Approves!

I heard that Satan has a barb on the end of his cock that hooks onto your uterus and tears it out through your vagina, along with all of your internal organs.

Is this true?

You'd better ask Barb that!

the Anti-christ and false profit could be Christian in my opinion....otherwise the bible would not have said that even the "very elect" of the church will be/could be fooled....by him....? i don't think the very elect of the Church will be fooled by some Muslim cleric....

In Christianity
Further information: exorcism

Despite an English language translation tradition, the Bible never refers to people as being possessed by demons. The main New Testament expressions referred to demonic influence are:

1. 'to be demonized' (daimonizomai) - this is the most frequent expression.
2. 'having a demon' (echon daimonion) - note it is the person who possesses the demon, not the demon who possesses the person.[5]

Certainly the language of "possession", like other mistranslations, has gained a life of its own, as is reflected in the title of this article. Murphy comments on the traditional language of "possession": "Fortunately, the practice of using these terms is now in the process of correction because of renewed historical-contextual studies of Scripture and renewed experience with the demonized."[6] Some allow the term "possession" but restrict its use only for the most extreme cases, which are thought to be extremely rare.[7] In most cases where a demon is believed to be involved, it tends to (1) influence the individual towards sinful or violent behavior or (2) cause physical or mental ailments that prove resistant to medical or psychiatric intervention.

The literal view of demonization is still held by a number of Christian denominations. Official Catholic doctrine affirms that demonic oppression can occur as distinguished from mental illness, but stresses that cases of mental illness should not be misdiagnosed as demonic influence. Catholic exorcisms can occur only under the authority of a bishop and in accordance with strict rules; a simple exorcism also occurs during Baptism (CCC 1673). In charismatic Christianity, deliverance ministries are activities carried out by individuals or groups aimed at solving problems related to demons and spirits, especially possession.

A great deal of controversy surrounds the book War on the Saints originally published in 1912 as a resource to the Christian faced with combating demon influences.

The concept of demon influence in Christianity was similar to that of Jewish belief[citation needed]. In the New Testament Jesus is reported to have encountered people who were demonized and to have driven the "evil spirits" out of these demoniacs. In the 4th century, St. Hillary asserted that demons entered the bodies of humans to use them as if they were theirs, and also proposed that the same could happen with animals.

The New Testament's description of people who had evil spirits includes a capacity for hidden knowledge (e.g., future events, innermost thoughts of the people around them) (Acts 16:16) and great strength (Act 19:16), among others, and shows those with evil spirits can speak of Christ (Acts 19:16, Mark 3:11). According to Catholic theologians, demonic assault can be involuntary and allowed by God to test a person (for more details about God's tests on persons see Job). Involuntary demonic assault, according to these theologians, cannot be denied because this would imply the negation of the cases mentioned in the New Testament (12, some of them repeated in more than one Gospel). However, in the overwhelming majority of cases of alleged demonic possession in modern times, the victim can suffer due to any of a number of personal initiatives: occult practices, mortal sin, loss of faith, or psychological trauma, among others.

In previous centuries, the Christian church offered suggestions on safeguarding one’s home. Suggestions ranged from dousing a household with Holy water, placing wax and herbs on thresholds to “ward off witches occult,” and avoiding certain areas of townships known to be frequented by witches and Devil worshippers after dark.[8]
[edit] In medicine

Demonic possession is recognized as a psychiatric or medical diagnosis by either the DSM-IV as the Religious or Spiritual Problem V62.89 or the ICD-10as F44.3 Trance and possession disorders. There are many psychological ailments commonly misunderstood as demonic possession, particularly dissociative identity disorder. In the early- to mid-20 Century, "mania" or "hysteria" were common diagnoses, but such terminology has generally fallen out of favor. In cases of dissociative identity disorder in which the alter personality is questioned as to its identity, 29% are reported to identify themselves as demons.[9] However doctors see this as a mental disease called demonomania or demonopathy, a monomania in which the patient believes that he or she is possessed by one or more demons.[citation needed].

Demonic possession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said before...........Old Barf is possessed. He's got a ticket to Heaven that is written in blood, and he's posting like a crazy person about stuff he's got no idea of.

Old Barf, either go see a priest or get your whole head in front of the shotgun before pulling the trigger.

Either one is okay with me.

In Christianity

Like I said before...........Old Barf is possessed. He's got a ticket to Heaven that is written in blood, and he's posting like a crazy person about stuff he's got no idea of.

Old Barf, either go see a priest or get your whole head in front of the shotgun before pulling the trigger.

Either one is okay with me.

Like I said before, you are possessed. You are too stupid to know anything about the Bible. I doubt that you can even read for understanding. All you have ever shown us is that you can cut and paste from wiki. Which means you probably had an IQ of 70 to 73. I know you have never read the Bible because of your gross ignorance about all things related to the Bible. You do not even know where it describes hell.

the Anti-christ and false profit could be Christian in my opinion....otherwise the bible would not have said that even the "very elect" of the church will be/could be fooled....by him....? i don't think the very elect of the Church will be fooled by some Muslim cleric....
You obviously do not know who the very elect are, do you?

Islam did not exist at the time the Bible was writen....and no, I absolutely do NOT think that islam is "Mystery" Babylon, if Islam were Babylon, it would have just said so...."Mystery: Babylon, or the Great harlot, could actually be us....America, or the westernized civilization....

It is as it says, a MYSTERY on who babylon is in the latter times....

It is what Babylon represented that is important, and what Babylon represented, the ruling empire in the world's main city is what we are to get from it....where people were greedy, lustful, selfish and pompous with little regard for God or their god.....where the people put themselves before God....before Good, before goodness.

So who fits that model today....where ALL trade with her and sell their soul to satan to do such....? where their pockets are lined with gold and jewels....doesn't sound like any islamic city to me...?
You have never bothered to read the Bible for understanding, have you. The reason why John called it Mystery Babylon was because Islam did not exist at the time of his writing. It would be 500 years later that it would arrive on the scene. Remember, these were visions that God gave to John and God knew that it was coming.

You obviously want to pretend to be grossly stupid. If that is your game, go ahead. When you can clearly see that the Bible points out the specific countries that Mystery Babylon, the religion of the False Prophet will be entrenched in, and then deny that it is Islam you are pretending to be crazy. Even the mentioning of the False Prophet is all you need to know that it is Islam. Unbelievable foolishness on your part.

Then the Bible points out the method of the slaying of the believers in Christ in the last days. It is beheading, the preferred method of blood sacrifice to Satan (Allah). They still practice the secret blood sacrifice chant and ritual execution that Muhammet showed them when he killed all of the Jewish merchant men in the Jewish city of Medina (Now the second most holy city in Islam. Why holy? Because Mohammet killed all of the Jews there.)

Yet, you would deny the Bible.

God has called us to a holy war against Islam. It is Satan worship pure and simple right down to the chant of Satan (Allah) is Great! All hail Satan (Allah)! before they cut the heads of Jewish men off like Jacob Pearl just a few years ago.

Watch the beheading videos. There are thousands of them available to you. They all do the same thing, chanting "Satan is Great!" before killing the Jew (or the Christian). Since you are belittling this hideous practice and pretending that it is not happening, it is obvious to me that you do not know who God is. Believe me, He is not some effeminate namby pamby little skinny gay guy swishing his hips and cords on his waist around the temple as he shoosh shooshes the money changers away from their tables with a limp wrist action that makes them laugh and giggle as he comes towards them.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And I beheld the souls of those who were beheaded for their testimony of the word of God and they cried, how long Oh Lord, Holy and True, doth thou fail to avenge our blood on those who dwell on the Earth? Then the heavens rolled back like a scroll and I beheld a shining white knight on a mighty white horse followed by a mighty white army in shining white armor. And on his side a name was written, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He's come to reign. He's come to reign for ever more.

Last edited:
You obviously do not know who the very elect are, do you?

who are they neubarth?

Forum List

Back