People demand justice at a fishing tournament

slavery and Jim crow are long over, and no white man owes a black man a goddamn thing for it.
America owes her folks of color for it, America has never paid restitution for the injustices black folks have suffered in this country. Japanese Americans were paid reparations in 1983 to Japanese who were put in internment camps, last I checked WWII ended in 1942 not 1983.

It sure is, but I don't live in Africa. Are you going to the Ukraine and protest what the Russians are doing there?
The people enslaved don't live there anymore either... and we don't live in 1955 so why don't you take that chip off your shoulder.....

As long as the message of peace love and respect for all is present....
But when your God tells you to kill infidels... he is no longer a God in my book....

Really? Then how do you feel about the things in the Bible where God told the Israelites to kill all the people who were didn't believe as they did? How do you feel about the God that told all the Christians to kill everyone via the Crusades? I guess that means you don't believe in the Christian God eh?

America owes her folks of color for it, America has never paid restitution for the injustices black folks have suffered in this country. Japanese Americans were paid reparations in 1983 to Japanese who were put in internment camps, last I checked WWII ended in 1942 not 1983.
unless you've personally picked cotton you're not owed a fucking thing. if the slavery problem would have been handled properly in the first place we wouldn't have racial problems today.

unless you've personally picked cotton you're not owed a fucking thing. if the slavery problem would have been handled properly in the first place we wouldn't have racial problems today.
Again the injustices that black folks have suffered in America didn't end at slavery. Also restitution was NEVER paid to black citizens for slavery and the list goes on and on. Why did Reagan pay Japanese Americans reparations in 1983 for something that took place in 1942? The injustices for black folks would go on for over another 20yrs after that.

What does Africa have to do with me? I was born in America, I live in America. I don't have any more ties to Africa than you do to Russia.
You brought up slavery with your picture you posted and slavery is still practiced in North Africa..... and parts of Asia.... for that matter....

You have your restitution. Be thankful you live in the USA instead of a mud hut eating bugs, snakes and drinking goat blood.

Forum List

Back