People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

Im sorry if I misunderstood, it sounded to me like you were saying that social media was blocking all negative media against Biden when I think we both know that certainly is not the case. If you are talking about the random one off fake news story that violated the terms of service agreements from these networks then yes of course those were blocked. I don't see the big deal about that.
no just the really negative stuff amd of course the stuff that could have hurt his campaign.

no just the really negative stuff amd of course the stuff that could have hurt his campaign.
Yeah, see thats BS. Look at newsmax, brierbart, Hannity, Levin, or 100s of other media accounts and they freely bashed Biden during the election. Posts involving disinformation and that violated their terms of service were flagged or blocked and that was a small fraction

I agree the clustfk was of Trump's making (he wanted to end a war like Obama did) but Biden's been in office for 7 mos. Why didn't he tell civilians to be out by the end of May? I realize that he personally doesn't make those decisions, but the DoS and DoD fucked the pooch on this.
how did trump have anything to do with Biden's fk up? I'll never understand ignorance like this. wow. you act as if Biden didn't have a brain to do what was right? That's true, but to push the blame of his brainlessness at trump is strange.

Yeah, see thats BS. Look at newsmax, brierbart, Hannity, Levin, or 100s of other media accounts and they freely bashed Biden during the election. Posts involving disinformation and that violated their terms of service were flagged or blocked and that was a small fraction
huh?

how did trump have anything to do with Biden's fk up? I'll never understand ignorance like this. wow. you act as if Biden didn't have a brain to do what was right? That's true, but to push the blame of his brainlessness at trump is strange.
Trump set a deadline for pullout, and Biden extended it. Trump's agreement was to release Isis terrorists as well as Taliban, and he cut out the Afghan govt from any negotiations. Reportedly, that was part of the reason the Afghans fell apart so quickly. Nevertheless, imo, the DoS and DoD should have broadcast in Afghan that the US would no longer protect American citizens or residents after the pullout began, and to leave the country at least a month before. But in fact, the DoS had warned Americans not to visit, and to get out, for months before. But the bottom line ... there's no visually pleasing way to lose a war. And we lost that one before Trump was even elected.

But I supported Biden and Trump's decisions to cut the cord. I don't think my daughter's marine lt fiance agrees, but we're happy he wasn't deployed there.

Trump set a deadline for pullout, and Biden extended it. Trump's agreement was to release Isis terrorists as well as Taliban, and he cut out the Afghan govt from any negotiations. Reportedly, that was part of the reason the Afghans fell apart so quickly. Nevertheless, imo, the DoS and DoD should have broadcast in Afghan that the US would no longer protect American citizens or residents after the pullout began, and to leave the country at least a month before. But in fact, the DoS had warned Americans not to visit, and to get out, for months before. But the bottom line ... there's no visually pleasing way to lose a war. And we lost that one before Trump was even elected.
Biden screwed the pooch, to say otherwise is covering for creepy joe like always. Covering again for a bad demofk position.

Biden screwed the pooch, to say otherwise is covering for creepy joe like always. Covering again for a bad demofk position.
Well I'm sure someone else would have done better. Not. But then I still recall the video from Saigon. It looked much the same. And imo Gerry Ford was a hero.

Well I'm sure someone else would have done better. Not. But then I still recall the video from Saigon. It looked much the same. And imo Gerry Ford was a hero.
can't disagree. I just don't want someone not in power taking blame, and that happens frequently for old creepy joe.

can't disagree. I just don't want someone not in power taking blame, and that happens frequently for old creepy joe.
Trump did sign the agreement to pull out. He just didn't do it before the election. It was a bipartisan effort. And W started the damn thing explicitly to nationbuild, and Obama didn't pull the plug. Those are the two I blame ... for the deaths and maiming of service members.

yeah ans they were banned from posting negative stories like the story that broke about the criminality and the investigations into his family right before the election

yeah ans they were banned from posting negative stories like the story that broke about the criminality and the investigations into his family right before the election
That story contained stolen and personal information which violated their policy, right?

That story contained stolen and personal information which violated their policy, right?

No, it didn't. Funny how when they posted stuff from Trump that was, you had no problem with it.

No, it didn't. Funny how when they posted stuff from Trump that was, you had no problem with it.
Is that funny? I’m honored that you’ve been following all of my posts. But you sound like a dumb ass

Is that funny? I’m honored that you’ve been following all of my posts. But you sound like a dumb ass

I may sound like one, but you are the poster child for the appellation. And no, I don't follow all of your posts.

Just a few of your brainless responses are all that is needed.

Ford was a hero for losing a war? A certain general had an excellent ideal to end communism in that part of the world...but atlas, the kennedys and others wouldn't have made all that money selling weapons.

I may sound like one, but you are the poster child for the appellation. And no, I don't follow all of your posts.

Just a few of your brainless responses are all that is needed.
Well then you don’t know what I’ve said or haven’t said. That’s called ignorance

God didn't create us the same, so why are liberals all the same, defending Biden in unison, and advocating their Marxist policies

Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided a bizarre answer Sunday when confronted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace about President Joe Biden's level of knowledge about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan.

Wallace began the interview by questioning Blinken over several statements that Biden has made about the Afghanistan crisis that were later contradicted by his own officials or proved wrong.

Among the topics that Biden got "flat wrong," Wallace asked Blinken about Biden's assertion of Americans being able to safely travel to the Kabul airport for evacuation, Biden's claim that Al Qaeda is not inside Afghanistan, and Biden's claim that U.S. allies are not questioning American "credibility." The truth is that Americans cannot travel safel to the Kabul airport, Al Qaeda is operating in Afghanistan, and many U.S. allies are questioning the Biden administration in the wake of the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

"Mr. Secretary, does the president not know what's going on?" Wallace asked Blinken.

However, instead of addressing Biden's cognizance, Blinken talked about the "emotional" nature of the crisis.

"This is an incredibly emotional time for many of us, and including allies and partners who have been shoulder-to-shoulder with us in Afghanistan for 20 years at high cost to themselves as well as to us," Blinken said.

Are all of these people on drugs? But Wallace gave it a second try, why I don't know

"Sir, respectfully— look, I'm not questioning whether or not the allies have a right to complain. I'm not questioning whether or not Al Qaeda has a presence. The president said Al Qaeda is gone. It's not gone. The president said he's not heard any criticism from the allies. There's been a lot of criticism from the allies," Wallace said. "Words matter, and the words of the president matter most."

Again, Blinken did not address the question.

"Chris, all I can tell you is what I've heard," Blinken said. "And again, this is a powerfully emotional time for a lot of allies and partners, as it is for me, as it is for us."

I just hope the Russians or someone can save those Americans trapped in crazy town.

Let me specify, I mean foreign town Afghanistan, and not Chicago or Detroit or one of those war torn cities as well.
Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, Hamas, Muslim, Palestinians, are all the same, obeying one unseen Master. Biden is clueless regarding things that are not seen.

Forum List

Back