People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

No I don't, but it needs to be done......letting them get that equipment is really really bad.....I guess you can be cavalier if you give zero shits about the people in Afghanistan that will be terroized by the Taliban.......but the Taliban wasn't going to fight us.....they just waited us out.......they knew better.......that's why Trump was good....he knew we were bigger and stronger and he did the things we should be doing....now we have a guy who is worried about perception....fuck perception, do the right thing...........get the stuff so the Taliban doesnt have advanced weaponry to fuck their people.
You don’t just go get the equipment. That’s risking and very likely to mean losing lives. Biden screwed up the pull out. But even if it went perfectly and he fended off the Taliban until we got everybody out, the Taliban still would have taken over. Trump even admitted that he knew that would happen. Taliban taking over means they take the arms we gave to the Afghans. To say we gave the arms to the Taliban is a flat out lie

Ben these repub morons thought it should have been all love and kisses upon our exit
It was one of the things Trump got right. The neocons were not amused. But now it seems that the Trump supporters like neocons. And no doubt Trump will become on if he runs. And his withdrawl agreement will be .... FAKE NEWS.

that wa jus the most obvious…blatant one
Is that right? But you’d admit that hundreds and thousands of Biden negative articles and posts were flowing in social media prior to the election, right?

Is that right? But you’d admit that hundreds and thousands of Biden negative articles and posts were flowing in social media prior to the election, right?
i don’t recall saying anything about any numbers…can you provide the post please

It is odd that people who thought we shudda been outta that place since at least 2012 now have an issue.
I'm glad we're out, but Jesus I could have done a better job......Holy shit......maybe if the generals like Milley worried more about that instead of white supremacy (now suddenly the military is racist) and getting people tranny surgery and then taking lesson on how to hate white people (CRT)........yeah we could have done better.

No I don't, but it needs to be done......letting them get that equipment is really really bad.....I guess you can be cavalier if you give zero shits about the people in Afghanistan that will be terroized by the Taliban.......but the Taliban wasn't going to fight us.....they just waited us out.......they knew better.......that's why Trump was good....he knew we were bigger and stronger and he did the things we should be doing....now we have a guy who is worried about perception....fuck perception, do the right thing...........get the stuff so the Taliban doesnt have advanced weaponry to fuck their people.

What the f are you talking about?

Taliban didn't need any weaponry to take over. Afghanistan government and armed forces folded with barely any any resistance to speak off.

Trump that negotiated American withdrawal from Afghanistan with Taliban which included release of 5000 Taliban members out of prison, yet to hear you talk he would somehow keep Taliban from taking over.

And "fuck perception"? Trump is a cheesy image obsessed freak, who to this day cannot admit losing an election because his precious brand is incompatable with losing.

Amazing all the blatant nonsense you Trumptards are able to convince yourself of.

Forum List

Back