People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

They censor "news" that violates their rules... The stuff you are talking about is fake news and unsubstantiated propaganda. Some ugly and dangerous shit has been flying around and our country is being further divided by people living in alternative realities. I don't support censoring but I do understand why it is being done. How about we start pressing these people who are pushing the fake news to grow up and act responsibly instead of wasting energy defending them?
yeah and their rules are...don't embarrass the party.

We get it

The honest answer is that we gave the equipment to the Afghan army to defend themselves and then we pulled out and the Taliban took over the country. That is very different than giving equipment to the Taliban. You can question us giving equipment to Afghanistan and you can question us pulling out of Afghanistan if you'd like... Those are the things that led to the Taliban having our equipment. See those are honest accounts of the situation... See how that works?
My point is they could have recovered the equipment or destroyed it.......it was poor planning.......

yeah and their rules are...don't embarrass the party.

We get it
there rules are actually all written out in black and white... nowhere does it say "don't embarrass the party" come back when you can be honest

there rules are actually all written out in black and white... nowhere does it say "don't embarrass the party" come back when you can be honest
How they enforce their rules, highlights their intent.

Blocking news coverage that hurt Xiden is a prime example

My point is they could have recovered the equipment or destroyed it.......it was poor planning.......
That is a totally different point than saying we gave them the equipment. I don't think you or I know even close to enough about the situation on the ground to say what it would take to recover or destroy the equipment. Thats a lazy statement.

How they enforce their rules, highlights their intent.

Blocking news coverage that hurt Xiden is a prime example
I can show you plenty of news that was against Biden. Do you really think they block it all? Don't be ridiculous

That is a totally different point than saying we gave them the equipment. I don't think you or I know even close to enough about the situation on the ground to say what it would take to recover or destroy the equipment. Thats a lazy statement.
It's not though........you can get the equipment and make sure they dont.....it's why many times if a jet or helicopter goes down, they try and destroy them.

It's not though........you can get the equipment and make sure they dont.....it's why many times if a jet or helicopter goes down, they try and destroy them.
You have no clue what that would have entailed logistically. How do you think the Taliban would have reacted around the airport had we made a move on that equipment? How many Americans do you think would have died as a result? Worthy trade off in your mind?

haha, no they don't... Would you like me to show you some attack posts against Biden during the week before the election?
i wasn’t referring to post by people but blocking article news…such as the NY Post coverage of the Xiden family criminal probe

i wasn’t referring to post by people but blocking article news…such as the NY Post coverage of the Xiden family criminal probe
Oh, I'm happy to show you news articles that were against Biden that were circulating on Social Media. Are you really trying to claim that they censored all of those? Like I said, they removed stories that violated their rules.

Oh, I'm happy to show you news articles that were against Biden that were circulating on Social Media. Are you really trying to claim that they censored all of those? Like I said, they removed stories that violated their rules.
I’m saying they censored the NY Post story about the Xiden criminal probe

You have no clue what that would have entailed logistically. How do you think the Taliban would have reacted around the airport had we made a move on that equipment? How many Americans do you think would have died as a result? Worthy trade off in your mind?
No I don't, but it needs to be done......letting them get that equipment is really really bad.....I guess you can be cavalier if you give zero shits about the people in Afghanistan that will be terroized by the Taliban.......but the Taliban wasn't going to fight us.....they just waited us out.......they knew better.......that's why Trump was good....he knew we were bigger and stronger and he did the things we should be doing....now we have a guy who is worried about perception....fuck perception, do the right thing...........get the stuff so the Taliban doesnt have advanced weaponry to fuck their people.

No I don't, but it needs to be done......letting them get that equipment is really really bad.....I guess you can be cavalier if you give zero shits about the people in Afghanistan that will be terroized by the Taliban.......but the Taliban wasn't going to fight us.....they just waited us out.......they knew better.......that's why Trump was good....he knew we were bigger and stronger and he did the things we should be doing....now we have a guy who is worried about perception....fuck perception, do the right thing...........get the stuff so the Taliban doesnt have advanced weaponry to fuck their people.
Now we have a guy who actually ended the occupation of Afghanistan, but some coward who kicked the can.

Forum List

Back