People coming here from Mexico illegally. Why won't they obey the law?

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
Just curious with Trump's wall plan (don't laugh at me please... I'm in high school still) as to why the people coming here from Mexico won't obey the law of the United States in the first place and register legally instead of not doing so like other people who 'HAVE' registered legally and jumped through all the hoops so they can have the benefits of this country in a manner where they deserve it?

Isn't it disrespectful to the people who 'have' come across (from whatever nation) legally and went through the system paying financially (I hear it's expensive) and all the effort, time and hassle to do so only to find out their co-worker or neighbor didn't do any of those things and is reaping the same benefits as those of someone who went thru the legal hassle of being a legal immigrant?

Last edited:
The reason why is because there are literally no jobs in Mexico, and they're desperate. We really don't understand their level of desperation because we live in such a sheltered life here in the USA, but every single person who comes here illegally is because they're past the point of desperation. They can't afford the legal way, or it would simply take to long for them. They're in survival mode, and willing to do whatever it takes to have a chance to make a little money so they can eat.

And even if they make it here illegally, they aren't "reaping" the same benefits as those who come here legally. It's not even close.

Being in the construction business I have known quite a few Mexicans over the years. Other than just being here illegally they are remarkably law abiding people, for the most part, and love this country in a way our own spoiled citizens cannot comprehend having never had to struggle as they have to make a better life for themselves.

Just curious with Trump's wall plan (don't laugh at me please... I'm in high school still) as to why the people coming here from Mexico won't obey the law of the United States in the first place and register legally instead of not doing so like other people who 'HAVE' registered legally and jumped through all the hoops so they can have the benefits of this country in a manner where they deserve it?

Isn't it disrespectful to the people who 'have' come across (from whatever nation) legally and went through the system paying financially (I hear it's expensive) and all the effort, time and hassle to do so only to find out their co-worker or neighbor didn't do any of those things and is reaping the same benefits as those of someone who went thru the legal hassle of being a legal immigrant?

Not just anyone can qualify to immigrate to the USA legally. You have to be educated, able to support yourself without welfare assistance, you have to be healthy etc. The vast majority of illegals don't qualify and would not be accepted. So they willfully break our laws by sneaking into our country, then steal peoples identities, lie, file false documents, and behave like criminals. Those are the good ones.

You will get to pay their bills, rent, food, healthcare. Government will tax you, and give it to these losers to buy their votes. Basically they slave you out just as they did with Obamacare. It forces young healthy people to buy way more insurance than they need, and government takes your money and gives free shit out to the losers.

I tell you it sucks to be 18. My generation really screwed you kids over. You won't have any money because we already borrowed $20 trillion dollars and spent it all on useless crap and we are sticking your generation with the bill, sorry.

Not just anyone can qualify to immigrate to the USA legally. You have to be educated, able to support yourself without welfare assistance, you have to be healthy etc. The vast majority of illegals don't qualify and would not be accepted. So they willfully break our laws by sneaking into our country, then steal peoples identities, lie, file false documents, and behave like criminals. Those are the good ones.

You will get to pay their bills, rent, food, healthcare. Government will tax you, and give it to these losers to buy their votes. Basically they slave you out just as they did with Obamacare. It forces young healthy people to buy way more insurance than they need, and government takes your money and gives free shit out to the losers.

I tell you it sucks to be 18. My generation really screwed you kids over. You won't have any money because we already borrowed $20 trillion dollars and spent it all on useless crap and we are sticking your generation with the bill, sorry.
Your generation did lots of ill-advised things, now that the boomers are dying off they are actually trying to take it all with them.

^^^
.[/QUOTE]
Your generation did lots of ill-advised things, now that the boomers are dying off they are actually trying to take it all with them.[/QUOTE]

what did 'my' generation do? Confused... sorry.

Your generation did lots of ill-advised things, now that the boomers are dying off they are actually trying to take it all with them.

We lived high on the hog on borrowed money we won't pay back, we are sticking young people with our bills. Paying off the debt will be overwhelming, several generations are going to be totally screwed.

And we are still borrowing and spending. Now we have entered the phase where we turn young people into slaves. Obamacare forces young healthy people to pay thousands for healthcare insurance they don't need. Why? So that we can take their money and dole out free healthcare to losers to buy their votes. It used to be young healthy people could buy a low cost catastrophic health insurance plan, we outlawed them because we need young people to pay more, much more. While we were at it we cranked up their annual deductible so basically the insurance will never pay any of their healthcare bills, they will have to pay the insurance premiums then pay the doctors out of pocket. Its a racket that would make a mob boss blush.

Because they're already planning to sell drugs illegally, and don't want to stay permanently because the money they make selling said drugs is worth more in Mexico.

The ones that do want to stay likely don't fulfill the requirements for being able to come here legally. Of course, the Nation can't hold all of the people that want to live here, so restrictions had to be put in place to keep this Nation from being overfilled.

It is easy to find online, throughout human history people have risked death to get to a place where they and/or their family could live in peace and thrive. Desperation will cause people to do anything they have to do.

They can't afford the legal way, or it would simply take to long for them.

Other than just being here illegally they are remarkably law abiding people

Desperation will cause people to do anything they have to do.

I and some of my classmates I have discussed this with still don't understand why these 'wrongs make a right'... or why the illegal immigrants still have no concept or respect for a nation's 'laws' that the immigrants are fleeing to and are expecting that nation to take them in, take care of them, and to treat them (the illegal immigrant) as respectably as they (the illegal immigrant) treated the nation where they (the illegal immigrant) won't respect that nations laws or authority that they are fleeing to...
Please help me (and my classmates) understand this mindset and the thinking of these people who are in question. Is it all ok whatever they do just because they are 'desperate' as people here have said? Yes, I don't know that level of desperation but does that make the laws of the land irrelevant to the fleeing individual?

I and some of my classmates I have discussed this with still don't understand why these 'wrongs make a right'... or why the illegal immigrants still have no concept or respect for a nation's 'laws' that the immigrants are fleeing to and are expecting that nation to take them in, take care of them, and to treat them (the illegal immigrant) as respectably as they (the illegal immigrant) treated the nation where they (the illegal immigrant) won't respect that nations laws or authority that they are fleeing to...
Please help me (and my classmates) understand this mindset and the thinking of these people who are in question. Is it all ok whatever they do just because they are 'desperate' as people here have said? Yes, I don't know that level of desperation but does that make the laws of the land irrelevant to the fleeing individual?

No one is saying that their wrongs make a right.

But here's a wild idea, why not go out and interview some illegals? Then you'll have first hand experience rather than trying to fill in the gaps using opinions from random people on the internet.

But here's a wild idea, why not go out and interview some illegals? Then you'll have first hand experience rather than trying to fill in the gaps using opinions from random people on the internet.

Because if talking to random people online doesn't work try talking to random illegals on the street. He's only 18. No way that could go downhill.

We lived high on the hog on borrowed money we won't pay back, we are sticking young people with our bills. Paying off the debt will be overwhelming, several generations are going to be totally screwed.

And we are still borrowing and spending. Now we have entered the phase where we turn young people into slaves. Obamacare forces young healthy people to pay thousands for healthcare insurance they don't need. Why? So that we can take their money and dole out free healthcare to losers to buy their votes. It used to be young healthy people could buy a low cost catastrophic health insurance plan, we outlawed them because we need young people to pay more, much more. While we were at it we cranked up their annual deductible so basically the insurance will never pay any of their healthcare bills, they will have to pay the insurance premiums then pay the doctors out of pocket. Its a racket that would make a mob boss blush.

Who do you think insurance premiums go to? Are they paid to the government? No. Insurance companies collect all that,and I guarantee you that they don't give it out in the form of free stuff. You have been told a lot of crap and believed it.

Because if talking to random people online doesn't work try talking to random illegals on the street. He's only 18. No way that could go downhill.

Hey! That's racist. :mad-61:

Being in the construction business I have known quite a few Mexicans over the years. Other than just being here illegally they are remarkably law abiding people, for the most part, and love this country in a way our own spoiled citizens cannot comprehend having never had to struggle as they have to make a better life for themselves.
Not everyone in your country is "spoiled". There's a lot of poverty, misery, homelessness, sickness...

You are obviously the spoilt one.

The President of the United States, who has no respect for this country / the Constitution / US Law, just encouraged illegals to break the law and re-assured them there would be no punishment for doing so.

'People coming here from Mexico illegally. Why won't they obey the law?'

REALLY?!

My good friend married a Mexican woman and she was hot tempered. When I told her to chill out and relax that would only increase her rage.

Forum List

Back