People beginning to suspect China may have released "misleading" Coronavirus deaths.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Here is the chart of Coronavirus deaths in China over time.

1606942360695.png

Surprise! CNN Finally Discovers China Lied About COVID Mishandling | Newsbusters

Who in their right mind and over 30 ever thought they would or had ever gotten truth or especially the whole truth from a communist country?

You might be surprised at otherwise typically intelligent posters here that argued there was no evidence China was lying about this and did so vehemently.

I know I sure was.

Who in their right mind and over 30 ever thought they would or had ever gotten truth or especially the whole truth from a communist country?

You might be surprised at otherwise typically intelligent posters here that argued there was no evidence China was lying about this and did so vehemently.

I know I sure was.
Rarely surprised anymore. I was raised and trained not to trust communists or communism, as a given fact, and never saw a reason to change from that. Propaganda, disinformation in the self perceived interests of the state, large scale atrocities (often against their own people) and what you and I would perceive as evil is what they do and always has been. If they renounced communism tomorrow, I would still not trust the Communist Chinese 30 years from now, any more than I do the Russians now, or clean back to before my cold warrior days.

CNN never claimed China was transparent... Trump however...

Cnn supports china joe----------to claim they dont' also support China and its communist is therefore irrational. CNN does indeed support it.
Link it.

I know I sure was.
Rarely surprised anymore. I was raised and trained not to trust communists or communism, as a given fact, and never saw a reason to change from that. Propaganda, disinformation in the self perceived interests of the state, large scale atrocities (often against their own people) and what you and I would perceive as evil is what they do and always has been. If they renounced communism tomorrow, I would still not trust the Communist Chinese 30 years from now, any more than I do the Russians now, or clean back to before my cold warrior days.

I know. These were the same people that had loaded SARS victims into ambulances to hide them from inspectors during that debacle.

And still, plenty of people seemed to think they should be taken at their word. I found it hilarious. Still do.

Forum List

Back