people are losing their sh*t over conservative Ben Shapiro writing for liberal-leaning Politico

Well Biscuitbarrel it just might be that your premise is bullshit. Who calls Politico "liberal-leaning", whatever that means?

If you think using freaking Twatter as a "news source" that's prolly your problem right there.

there should be more debate in a democracy. this is the bare minimum, and people lose their shit

Do firemen have to have a meeting to discuss how they are going to stop my house from burning down? Trumps a threat. We need to stop him from being able to make one more vindictive move on his way out.

He proved he doesn’t have what it takes to lead.

Remember a few years back when I said FoxNews was turning Liberal....and Righties AND lefties threw more laughs at me than Robin Williams could ever get ??

Ben Shapiro is beginning to show signs of doing the same. Ya heard it here first.
i think the Establishment got to him.

there should be more debate in a democracy. this is the bare minimum, and people lose their shit

Do firemen have to have a meeting to discuss how they are going to stop my house from burning down? Trumps a threat. We need to stop him from being able to make one more vindictive move on his way out.

Do you have even ONE example to back this claim?

I can.....but can YOU ?

I can.....but can YOU ?

Are you kidding? Stop wasting my time. You lost. Back of the bus and stfu

I can.....but can YOU ?

1. How he handled the pandemic.

2. when he called ukraine

3. when he tried to pull off a coup.

4. when he asked comey for his loyalty

I can.....but can YOU ?

You Can't.
Everything in your list is called "Subjective" and without any evidence.
You have no evidence that ANYONE could have done any better. In fact, wasn't Trump the one who fast tracked the vaccines?
Ukrain thing is unsubstantiated except to CNN hosts.
He tried to pull off a coup? LMAO. He's still President...why not use the Military genius ??LMAO again.

You people are truly nuts. NOT ONE has ever submitted a shred of evidence of the millions of Trump claims.
You can only offer CNN talking points.

Neither could a SINGLE OTHER LEFTIST.

Thanks for carrying the torch

Last edited:
To "cons", thinking other than approved thoughts is "liberal". To "libs", thinking other than approved thoughts is "con". That is the basic difference between the two.
Independent thinking is out of the question.

Last edited:

I can.....but can YOU ?

You Can't.
Everything in your list is called "Subjective" and without any evidence.
You have no evidence that ANYONE could have done any better. In fact, wasn't Trump the one who fast tracked the vaccines?
Ukrain thing is unsubstantiated except to CNN hosts.
He tried to pull off a coup? LMAO. He's still President...why not use the Military genius ??LMAO again.

You people are truly nuts. NOT ONE has ever submitted a shred of evidence of the millions of Trump claims.
You can only offer CNN talking points.

Neither could a SINGLE OTHER LEFTIST.

Thanks for carrying the torch

Just like you guys said more people would have died it biden was president.

Forum List

Back