People are calling for Calexit after Trump victory

We can sell them water and electricity and not subsidize their welfare.

I encourage this.

There is already a thread about this. California pays more federal taxes than any state in the U.S. Electricity and water? Yeah... and how valuable are some of the largest port cities in the country? How much can they charge on import taxes to the rest of the country?

That would also cut off Alaska and Hawaii from the rest of the US, that they would probably be gone too, eventually.

There is already a thread about this. California pays more federal taxes than any state in the U.S. Electricity and water? Yeah... and how valuable are some of the largest port cities in the country? How much can they charge on import taxes to the rest of the country?

Calfornia probably spends more U.S. tax dollars than they pay. Next, a White northern California needs to secede from the latino and jewish southern California. But even if that didn't happen, there ate two other states above it that would give up more than enough access to the Pacific Ocean.

Democrats would basically be committing election suicide from now to eternity in the rest of the 49 states. No way could they win an election without California's 58 electoral votes locked down.

That would also cut off Alaska and Hawaii from the rest of the US, that they would probably be gone too, eventually.

Even if California sceded, we would still have the states of Washington and Oregon to give us more than enough access to the Pacific Ocean and Alaska.

Calfornia probably spends more U.S. tax dollars than they pay. Next, a White northern California needs to secede from the latino and jewish southern California. But even if that didn't happen, there ate two other states above it that would give up more than enough access to the Pacific Ocean.

Sorry, for me to take you seriously, you'll have to provide proof of that. Until then, your just feeding into Trumpism, which is just making up statements as you go to benefit your argument.

Two other states? Oregon and Washington, especially the port sides of those states are just as liberal as California.

Maybe idiot Californians would agree to become part of Mexico again and take all the 12 million illegals and we could build a wall around California.

Even if California sceded, we would still have the states of Washington and Oregon to give us more than enough access to the Pacific Ocean and Alaska.

Yeah well since you are probably not going to respond to my last post I'll go ahead and share something with you. Despite California providing the most Federal taxes of all 50 states, they are the 46th, yes, 46th least dependent state on Federal tax dollars.

2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

The ones most dependent? Yeah those would be a bunch of the southern red states that all voted Trump, whom are going to get a rude awakening when Trump cuts funding to them.

Yeah well since you are probably not going to respond to my last post I'll go ahead and share something with you. Despite California providing the most Federal taxes of all 50 states, they are the 46th, yes, 46th least dependent state on Federal tax dollars.

The ones most dependent? Yeah those would be a bunch of the southern red states that all voted Trump, whom are going to get a rude awakening when Trump cuts funding to them.

If that's the way you want to play it, try this. Stick California up your ass. It's mostly desert anyway. And they're just as bankrupt as the rest of the U.S. There are three things that give them a leg up financially. One is cheap illegal mexican labor. Another is growing crops when it is too cold in most of the U.S. The third is as import sites for the foreign goods that have destroyed most of the manufacturing jobs in the rest of the U.S. Yeah they do so good in part at the expense of the rest of the country. They and you should be proud.

If that's the way you want to play it, try this. Stick California up your ass. It's mostly desert anyway. And they're just as bankrupt as the rest of the U.S. There are three things that give them a leg up financially. One is cheap illegal mexican labor. Another is growing crops when it is too cold in most of the U.S. The third is as import sites for the foreign goods that have destroyed most of the manufacturing jobs in the rest of the U.S. Yeah they do so good in part at the expense of the rest of the country. They and you should be proud.

Haha...that is the best you can come up with when proven wrong? You would have been better off just not responding.

It's much, much easier for Hollywood based entertainers who pledged to leave the U.S. if Trump got elected to just leave, while the rest of California stays.

Forum List

Back