Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Due Very Soon

I'm going nuts testing out my new keyboard, it's not tactile like every other keyboard that i've had, it's as flat as my first girlfriend... Trying to see if i can type as fast and error free... So far so good! ok a couple of keys are just a bit misplaced, like backspace, and exclamation point! *hit that good!

OK I'm getting used to it...

A'ight... back to the discussion...

So the report was exactly what I thought it would be. It's just the gov't admitting they're real, but they have no idea what it is. They did say that it poses a danger to national security.

So... If I'm in charge of national security, and there are unknown, unexplained objects, flying with impunity around my aircraft and ships, and messing with my nuclear bases... and they're not Soviet or Chino, what have we got?!? I mean, seriously? What other options are there? The USA is hundreds if not thousands or millions of years away from that type of technology.

They're either ET, or humans from the future coming back in time. I doubt the latter, but it is still a possibility.

Thoughts?

I personally don't think they pose a threat, otherwise we would know for sure by now. They've been here for thousands of years!

I think the real threat is the military around the world, building up for no reason, to start an unnecessary war against an unbeatable friend.

So there may be a fake UFO attack soon. A false flag? I don't know if that's the term. It's going to get us back into the mid-east. But it will involve a UFO. Not necessarily ET...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back