Pentagon to Investigate Legality of Trump’s Use of Military Personnel Along Southern Border

I don't know why they are searching. But it is written to protect the country from harm by any means necessary. It says also to provide for the common defense. And it says to advance the general welfare and secure or protect our freedom. The preamble wasn't speaking of a multiple of things. It was on one topic only. And the President main job is to enforce the laws of the land, the constitution. The military wasn't meant to protect other countries. it was only to protect this country. And so the only misuse of funds is? It is the spending that it is being used to protect other countries ways of life.

According to a memo signed by acting Department of Defense Inspector General Glenn A. Fine, the scope of the IG’s probe will include the training provided to troops regarding potential contact with civilians, the “actual use” of U.S. troops as support for security operations, and troop “coordination and interaction” with Department of Homeland Security personnel.
The government watchdog will also be looking into the amount of federal dollars being spent to support the thousands of troops currently deployed on the border to ensure that the funds are being used in full compliance with federal law and Defense Department policy.
Pentagon to Investigate Legality of Trump’s Use of Military Personnel Along Southern Border

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence
. https://usconstitution.net/xconst_A4Sec4.html

The Context: What Does 'Promote the General Welfare' Mean?

"The Judge's Role Is Not TO Make The Law But To Uphold & Apply The Law.." Agree or Disagree? | Yahoo Answers

Because the military is not allowed to enforce civilian law. It is about time someone looked at this.

"I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace — someone who's not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn't pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right,” Biden told the Philadelphia Enquirer on Oct. 12, 1975, referring to the racist then-Alabama governor. Joe Biden once said Democrats needed 'a liberal George Wallace'

I don't know why they are searching. But it is written to protect the country from harm by any means necessary. It says also to provide for the common defense. And it says to advance the general welfare and secure or protect our freedom. The preamble wasn't speaking of a multiple of things. It was on one topic only. And the President main job is to enforce the laws of the land, the constitution. The military wasn't meant to protect other countries. it was only to protect this country. And so the only misuse of funds is? It is the spending that it is being used to protect other countries ways of life.

According to a memo signed by acting Department of Defense Inspector General Glenn A. Fine, the scope of the IG’s probe will include the training provided to troops regarding potential contact with civilians, the “actual use” of U.S. troops as support for security operations, and troop “coordination and interaction” with Department of Homeland Security personnel.
The government watchdog will also be looking into the amount of federal dollars being spent to support the thousands of troops currently deployed on the border to ensure that the funds are being used in full compliance with federal law and Defense Department policy.

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence

"The Judge's Role Is Not TO Make The Law But To Uphold & Apply The Law.." Agree or Disagree? | Yahoo Answers
This is what we are "protecting" the country from though. I do not see them as an "enemy," Aletheia
5bc636c8a5a15c09771377c2

Why do you support open borders and unlimited immigration? Why do you want to enslave Americans to make them care for all of the world's people?
Quit making up shit about what I believe. I repeat my original point--these people are not enemies, not invaders, and not requiring a military response. Trump eventually handled it a different way--by paying off the Central American countries where most of these folks came from to keep their people home. I have never heard any details of that because of the horrendously embarrassing "deal" he cut, claiming those countries were now comparable to Canada in their safety. Honduras is. Yeah.

But it stopped 'em. I hope the ghosts of all the Hondurans who are killed by the gangs and the corrupt officials haunt Trump's sleep like the Ghosts of Christmas Past and Future.

Good news for a change.

Didnt barry send troops to the border?
No, Obama did absolutely nothing to protect the border...

How can you even make the claim that Obama sent troops to the border?? He isn't smart enough or committed enough to our freedom to send troops to the border....

Obama fired every border patrol agent and allowed millions of illegals across the border in order to vote in the election...that is how he won in 2008 and 2012.....

Didnt barry send troops to the border?
No, Obama did absolutely nothing to protect the border...

How can you even make the claim that Obama sent troops to the border?? He isn't smart enough or committed enough to our freedom to send troops to the border....

Obama fired every border patrol agent and allowed millions of illegals across the border in order to vote in the election...that is how he won in 2008 and 2012.....

He actually did send troops to the border.
He also started calling those turned away at the border as deported,which of course was a way to boost his numbers.

Oh and by the way....you aren't clever.

The National Guard is not under the same restrictions as is the military.

That's why Eisenhower used the guard as opposed to the military.
The National Guard IS the military serving in a reserve role in every state.
United States National Guard - Wikipedia .

The idea that the National Guard could not serve on the border in order to suppress hordes of illegals demanding entry into the country is kind of dumb.

The National Guard is not under the same restrictions as is the military.

That's why Eisenhower used the guard as opposed to the military.
The National Guard IS the military serving in a reserve role in every state.
United States National Guard - Wikipedia .

The idea that the National Guard could not serve on the border in order to suppress hordes of illegals demanding entry into the country is kind of dumb.

I never said that and it wasn't the initial argument.

Well you did try to create some artificial distinction between the National Guard and the rest of our military
Someone in the reserves is just as much a part of the Army as someone who is a full time soldier.

And I don't know if you were the person who originally claimed Trump couldn't station National Guard troops on the border or not but whoever said it was very wrong.

Well you did try to create some artificial distinction between the National Guard and the rest of our military
Someone in the reserves is just as much a part of the Army as someone who is a full time soldier.

And I don't know if you were the person who originally claimed Trump couldn't station National Guard troops on the border or not but whoever said it was very wrong.

It wasn't me. There is a difference between the guard and regular military though. It's why Eisenhower called out the gaurd.

It wasn't me. There is a difference between the guard and regular military though. It's why Eisenhower called out the gaurd.
Okay. Let me know when you've figured out what that difference is (though I've already pointed it out).

This is what we are "protecting" the country from though. I do not see them as an "enemy," Aletheia
5bc636c8a5a15c09771377c2

It won't be but a few months before those little ones will have tear drops tattooed on their faces.

Forum List

Back