Pentagon Commander exposes Jill Biden…

He's no prize, but somebody started this thread quoting about interference from people not in the chain of command and not the Commander In Chief. There are all sorts of distractions and you can get all kinds of requests, but if your personnel, time, and assets are committed to your mission and these outside requests negatively impact your mission to handle from your actual chain of command, you stonewall and ignore, to take the hit later, but preserve the mission you are charged with.
Turns out, handling these requests was not the main problem, but mostly the biggest problem was the stall from above to order the closure and withdrawal of State Department operations in Kabul in advance of the pullout. That is Joe and Blinken. Since Blinken works for Joe, that one is on Joe. Interesting to know, State department people on the ground there, knew the score and were trying get assistance to move out at least parts of their operations and personnel to buildings across from the airport before they had orders or authorization from State Department, stateside. Whoever it was, was thinking on their feet, and calling the correct shots on their own. This could have been an even bigger clusterf#ck than it was. Mind you after 20 plus years, I can appreciate a good clusterf#ck as well as the next man, maybe better and love reading the after action reports being brought together to incorporate or never be seen again in the final Commander's after action.
Oh, it was a huge clusterfuck. That's what happens when a President surrenders to the enemy.

So you do accept the fact that Joey Xi Bai Dung is responsible for the clusterfuck not only as CINC but as the progenitor of the FUBAR by not respecting or listening to his military advisors.
The buck stops there, but I am not unhappy with the result. In a short period of time, they moved out over 122,000 people in one of the largest airlifts in history, with us losing 13 troops and those to a suicide bomber. I am glad we are out. I am glad Joe order us out.

The buck stops there, but I am not unhappy with the result. In a short period of time, they moved out over 122,000 people in one of the largest airlifts in history, with us losing 13 troops and those to a suicide bomber. I am glad we are out. I am glad Joe order us out.

Regardless to the fact that not only did Joey Xi abandon billions in military materiel, Planes, tanks, trucks, guns etc... He abandoned Americans and thousands of those with green cards and those that assisted American forces.
Not to worry though your taxes will rise as they certainly will under Joey Xi's BBB.

Regardless to the fact that not only did Joey Xi abandon billions in military materiel, Planes, tanks, trucks, guns etc... He abandoned Americans and thousands of those with green cards and those that assisted American forces.
Not to worry though your taxes will rise as they certainly will under Joey Xi's BBB.
We abandon military equipment all over the world. We are much quicker to use commercial ocean going transport to take equipment to a war zone than bring it home. Most of what I saw was not worth a crap or needing or would need US military supply chain parts and component to be or remain operation. There is a tank graveyard in Kuwait, you wouldn't believe. You can bill me if you like, but I'll stiff you the same way the pentagon does every time we leave somewhere when we're through. This ain't new. Worst thing was giving the Afghani troop weapons and training to have them dump and run at the first time they hear Uncle Sugar ain't paying, no more. That was the biggest waste, out of the ordinary. You'd think they were French rifles, never fired in anger and only dropped once.

Forum List

Back