Pentagon 9/11 Analyzed in Depth.

Hi Ollie:

Yet Mr Terral cannot point out one paragraph in the 911 commissions report that addresses a major point and tell us that it is wrong, while giving actual physical evidence as to why it is wrong. Why? Because he has zero physical evidence.

The 911 Commissions Report was and still is correct on all major issues.

That is some really great "Pentagon Case Analysis!" :No sir. The 911CR does 'not' even use the term 'explosions' one time like the corrupt ACAAR (#10). The error-filled 911CR does NOT even mention WTC-7 once.

The Govt Document 'Proves' A 9/11 Inside Job
(my Topic). Period. Bump one of those Topics and start 'debunking' ...

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

GL,

Terral

I think you're giving Ollie a superiority complex. He's beating the shit out of you.

You noticed how he picked nothing is wrong. And by doing so verified that he has no evidence to disprove the report. Just the standard I'm right because i said so. It's almost too easy.

Hi Corn:

I think you're giving Ollie a superiority complex. He's beating the shit out of you.

Only in your deluded dreams ...

GL,

Terral

you have no evidence.

where are your missile parts?

where are the aircraft parts from the A-3?

where are the radar tracks of your flights?

where are the eye witnesses?

you have NONE of the above. the official version of events has all of them.

FACT vs. FICTION

you lose.

The top image is actual footage of what hit the Pentagon...

The second image is what a group of physicists put together to give a closer look at what the actual passenger plane should have looked like in size comparison...

911-pentagon-official-video.gif

911-pentagon-simulation-of-how-the-pentagon-video-should-have-looked-like.gif

delmont1.jpg

pentcrash.jpg

So what really hit the Pentagon and was it remote operated and painted to look like the larger 757?

Compare1.0.GIF

Still another good thread!

Forum List

Back