Pennsylvania Supreme Court Tosses Trumped-Up Bogus Election Certification Halt!

I don't recall ever mentioning how they ruled. Its a 5-2 liberal supreme court. Did I say they ruled by that number? Please show me where I made that assertion?
blah blah blah... show us why the Supreme Court would decide differently.

They are betting that Roberts, Thomas and Alito Will side with Trump hand picked justices and steal the election from Biden and crown Trump Dictator for life...

I do not believe the USSC will rule in favor for Trump and if it was ever heard by the High Court the vote should be 7-2 against Trump...

It was thrown out because it was not filed in "timely manner".
Exactly!

The PA Supreme Court never addressed the constitutionality of no-excuse mail-in ballots which in fact violates Pennsylvania’s Constitution, namely Article VII, §§ 1 and 4

What the Court did was use the doctrine of laches to allow unauthorized ballots to be counted, while ignoring their illegality, since the Constitution was never amended to allow such ballots, and, which in effect, cancelled out legally cast ballots, thereby disentrancing millions of voters.

In effect, the court assumed legislative and executive functions and engaged in judicial tyranny!

JWK

”The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands . . . may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.” ___ Madison, Federalist Paper No. 47

It's a 5-2 liberal supreme court in PA, were you expecting something different?
It was a unanimous decision, kid.

“In a unanimous decision, the justices declared that Rep. Mike Kelly (R., Butler) had waited too long to bring his lawsuit seeking to overturn the 2019 law that created no-excuse mail voting in the state for the first time, and they declared the remedy he sought too extreme.”

The court’s job is not to speculate or alter the rule of law, or question its wisdom, and especially not question a state’s constitution. Its job is only to determine if the Constitution has been violated, and in this case there is no question that counting no-excuse mail-in ballots violate the provisions of Pennsylvania’s Constitution, namely Article VII, §§ 1 and 4

JWK

“If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded, would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?”___ Justice Story

New Topics

Forum List

Back