Pennsylvania students want classmate banned from campus for opposing pronoun policy

Even men who are very comfortable with a masculine identity resent being "Sirred" and served under their skin by subservient feminists.

I don't like to be called "Sir" or "Mister" but that does not mean I am militant or identify as a woman. It is because those are terms for old people and I prefer to think I am eternally 19 :)

I occassionaly say yes ma'am to a man and have had it done to me by mistake. Have never freaked out about it. We are just culturally more accustomed to saying Yes, ma'am than we are yes, sir I think.

The whole idea of biology being dismissed as no longer a science is really stupid. A body of knowledge cannot be dismissed as no longer in existence just because some degenerate doesn't like what the science is. I do not like to lie. There is something terribly wrong with requiring everyone to lie to satisfy a delusion. Men cannot become women by pronouncement. Women cannot become men by pronouncement. It is silly to even consider such nonsense. No one should be required to violate their personal moral code and lie to satisfy delusion.
If we tolerate and entertain these delusions then I AM THE EMPEROR OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE.

I called it first, years ago when this stupid shit started. My first act would be to relocate all leftist scum to the other half of the world, using "green energy" such as catapults and trebuchets. My second act would be an edict arming everyone. All other governing issues are to be delegated to locally elected representatives, so don't bother me, I'll be busy with my hobbies.

In fact with enough lawyers, guns and money I actually could become a crowned Emperor, and govern half the earth. Yet all the doctors, surgeries and money in the universe could NOT make me a woman.

You know, while it doesn't affect me and I really don't care, the best thing to do in these matters is to refer to the person by their name. I mean, everyone has a name, right?

I saw a furry blob in a sun dress once...I mean, that was after about six shots of tequila (when I could actually drink it straight without puking).
I'm sure furry blobs in sun dresses were your specialty Skippy. And they also needed 6 shots of rum to look at you

As a society we have let this shit get way out of control. We let the fags have their silly "weddings" so that they could play house like the kindergarten aged mentality they have. We were told it's about "freedom" and opposing it was a hate crime. Next thing you know, the fudge packers are getting businesses shut down because they don't want to cater to these fruitcakes.

Now we have repugnant furry blobs in sun dresses demanding validation and recognition as something other than the sideshow carnival sights they are. If you don't acquiesce you'll be run out of college now.

There are just two genders bed wetters. You're either a man or a woman, but if we really need a 3rd term for an outside "gender" the only thing I will ever call them is a FREAK.

If you were not a hate filled bigot you might do a better job of getting your point across.

I agree with your basic premise that these things have gone too far, but then find myself wanting to be on the other side so as to not be associated with such hate that you have.

Forum List

Back