Pennsylvania Senate hearing with witnesses and Trump team.

YOU Trumpets ARE DOING what you falsely claim, we did
This is their standard M.O. They accuse others of the crimes they have committed themselves. I'm not sure whether is something they do consciously or if they are aware of it but the examples are everywhere. tRump gets help from Russians so they first accuse Clinton of Russian coordination and then Biden of chinese corruption, for example.

They accuse others of the crimes they have committed themselves.
Absolutely the opposite.

They accuse others of the crimes they have committed themselves.
Absolutely the opposite.

images (5).jpeg

YOU Trumpets ARE DOING what you falsely claim, we did
This is their standard M.O. They accuse others of the crimes they have committed themselves. I'm not sure whether is something they do consciously or if they are aware of it but the examples are everywhere. tRump gets help from Russians so they first accuse Clinton of Russian coordination and then Biden of chinese corruption, for example.
And the Ukraine, falsely claiming Biden did, what Trump was doing... :rolleyes:

You are not only living in a fantasy world, yours is four years out of date.
Really ? I'm the one who never accepted that Trump won ?
I've said time and time again I'm not and never have been a Clinton fan. I tried to talk as many folks as possible into writing in "none of the above" as I did because both candidates were train wrecks.

Trump knows millions and millions and millions of American citizens voted more for Biden than him.

His game plan is not to find more votes for himself, but to throw out the constitutional right to vote for these millions and millions of citizens, to disenfranchise them of their obvious choice, to not give Trump a second term.

The full plan is to throw out the votes of the electors, we the people chose with our vote due to antics and hand WOVEN doubt perpetrated by him and his occultists, and have the house of representatives choose.

The house gets only 1 vote per state so the representatives for each state have to agree by majority, who they pick.

There are more republican state governors etc, than democratic. He thinks they will choose him over Biden, he thinks they will choose him, over the will of the citizen voters of their state... He thinks republican representatives of the states will vote to NOT REPRESENT the voters of that state.

Subvert democracy.

Last edited:
I've said time and time again I'm not and never have been a Clinton fan. I tried to talk as many folks as possible into writing in "none of the above" as I did because both candidates were train wrecks.
The smartest people like me voted for Jill Stein, actually.
Look it up.
She was just as bad, as was the pothead libertarian candidate.

Subvert democracy.
That's ironically stupid considering all the voter fraud Biden and his minions have committed in order to
"win" the presidency.
Your very first brainless sentence sets up a false premise and then you treat it as if it were factually true
like corrupt leftists would. It's b.s.!

Forum List

Back