Pennsylvania school bans CNN from classrooms

THERE WERE NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU LIED.

ALL HOME ROOM VIEWING OF TELEVISION IS BANNED. YOU LIED.

DID YOU FULLY AND COMPLETELY REPORT THAT ALL T.V. VIEWING WAS BANNED NO - YOU LED.

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

YOU DO NOT CARE YOU A FUCKING LIAR.

YOU LIED AND YOU KNOW YOU LIED. ALL T.V. VIEWING WAS BANNED AND YOU DELIBERATELY LIED SAYING ONLY CNN WAS BANNED.

FUCKING LOW LIFE CONSERVATIVE DOING WHAT ALL FUCKING LOW LIFE CONSERVATIVE DO. YOU FUCKING LIED.
Look dude, you even helped me prove my point:

bravoactual:​

What the school district did was BAN watching TV in Home Room. NO CNN, NO FUX SNOOZE, NO OAN. NO TV AT ALL.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

The Beeb leans liberal at times....used to listen to them on shortwave, it's gone now, I think.
Sounds like you're an islander.

The BBC leans lots of different ways. If you're right wing, you think it leans left, if you're left win, you think it leans right.

What's an "islander"?

Or rightwing hate.

Where's the right-wing fakey "hate" channel? It's OK for the 2 tribal parties to HATE EACH OTHER -- That's no diff from tribal sports fans. I dont' see much pedigreed racial/ethic/religious hate on CNN or Fox with the exception of Joy Reid and a couple other "short-timers" who will gone once the merger of the recently SOLD CNN is done.

For the PARAGON of leftist hate media -- NOBODY BEATS "The View". :dev3:

As far as news in schools -- I'm all for it. But DONT dumb it down with a special CNN 10 channel. CNN Headline news would be better than that. Except that they LIE and make up fake shit that tanks their journalistic integrity. About to get "Covington Kids" again with big court wins for libel and slander by

The Media Accountability Project to pay for all the lies they promoted against Kyle Rittenhouse. A lot of what they'll be paying for is HATE targeted to a pretty powerless kid. Just like the Covington deal.

Make Homeroom into a discussion of daily news. Let the STUDENTS select the stories they want to discuss.

Or rightwing hate.
I get why you were so quick to jump in and try to deflect with whataboutism...I'd be embarassed too if I had publicly supported a media outlet that was repeatedly getting exposed as a cesspool of deviants and uber-partisan hacks whose on-air conduct was so increasingly divorced from reality and prepossessed by pathological hatred of all things Trump that they had not only tanked in every ratings and viewership metric, but could no longer even be trusted to speak to school children for 10 minutes.

To save you the trouble of typing your predictable response, I'll just go ahead and add it here: Rabble rabble rabble TRUMP!! ... rabble JANUARY 6TH!! ... rabble RACISM!!

Last edited:

Had you said MSNbc I would have agreed with you. Instead, you are just repeating another lie from your Orange Deity. CNN hit it on the head. MSNbc and Fox News were both created fro political reasons and reported political opinions with some news. The others weren't. They reported the news with some opinions. Rump is a goner.

Forum List

Back