Pennsylvania county votes for DA investigation after Dominion voting machines kick out GOP votes.

Nope. Illegal ballots should not be counted. Period.
Absolutely. We agree

And how are you identifying these illegal ballots?

Nonexistent watermarks and traces of bamboo?

Ballots that are too thick or too coarse?

How do the "Cyber Ninjas" determine the correct coarseness or thickness?

Don't worry Dominion.
Xiden's CIA has your back.
Did you read the story or just react to the headline?

Human error
Coding error

A GOP dominated county screwed up its ballots because, well, it's a GOP dominated county.
I wonder if stupid is a crime in Pennsylvania?
If so those prosecutors are gonna be busy rounding up GOP violators.

BWAHAHAHA

EDIT

The GOP elections guy admitted it was an error in his office.
Damn bastard! Telling the truth in public like that!
I guess his telling the truth will be the focus of the criminal investigation.
After all, the GOP can't have elected officials telling the truth in public that way.
WWTS
What Would Trump Say

Last edited:
Nope. Illegal ballots should not be counted. Period.
Absolutely. We agree

And how are you identifying these illegal ballots?

Nonexistent watermarks and traces of bamboo?

Ballots that are too thick or too coarse?

How do the "Cyber Ninjas" determine the correct coarseness or thickness?
Why are you so uninformed? You should know they are looking to see if ballots were folded or filled out by a machine or sent to adjudication and why. The other stuff are rumors probably just made up by Blue Anon to discredit the audit.

Why are you so uninformed? You should know they are looking to see if ballots were folded or filled out by a machine or sent to adjudication and why. The other stuff are rumors probably just made up by Blue Anon to discredit the audit.
The "other stuff" is NOT rumors. It's more of the same nonsense. The guy running this is a grifter and he's using "technology" created by another nutter grifter

A GOP dominated county screwed up its ballots because, well, it's a GOP dominated county.

Wrong...

Dominion Voting Systems VP faces angry GOP voters, takes blame for Luzerne County ballot saga​

Except... many the ballots weren't stamped.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
WTF are you talking about now...and use links when trying to explain if you bother.
You think I save Links for Progressives like you who would Smiley anything not from the New York Slimes or Huffington Compost?
The fact is that neither one of us is relevant to this audit since neither one of us is involved in any way whatsoever.

WTF are you talking about now...and use links when trying to explain if you bother.
You think I save Links for Progressives like you who would Smiley anything not from the New York Slimes or Huffington Compost?
The fact is that neither one of us is relevant to this audit since neither one of us is involved in any way whatsoever.
What I think...is that you talk out your ass a lot

What I think...is that you talk out your ass a lot
Cool. Your opinion has zero effect on my existence.

Forum List

Back