Pennsylvania certifies Biden win over Trump in state

Ah the irony,that was you for four years in your butthurt when your hero hitlery lost.:lmao:
No, it really wasn’t and I didn’t even vote for her. You can pretend otherwise if it allows you justify this embarrassing hissy fit ya’ll are throwing.
Hissy fit just for pointing out facts you have failed to refute that this was the most massive voting fraud thst eve took place,uh whatever, as far as hissyfits go,I don’t recall you telling The hitlery lovers the truth how they threw hissyfits for four years on trump being elected.where were you then?

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Ah the irony,that was you for four years in your butthurt when your hero hitlery lost.:lmao:
No, it really wasn’t and I didn’t even vote for her. You can pretend otherwise if it allows you justify this embarrassing hissy fit ya’ll are throwing.
Hissy fit just for pointing out facts you have failed to refute that this was the most massive voting fraud thst eve took place,uh whatever, as far as hissyfits go,I don’t recall you telling The hitlery lovers the truth how they threw hissyfits for four years on trump being elected.where were you then?

You don't have any facts, all you have is your feelings. I gave you folks the benefit of the doubt to see what massive evidence of fraud you had to bring to the courts, but all that was brought was a bunch of laughable bullshit backed up with even more bullshit. That's why you've been reduced gobbling up soothing media that exists to simply confirm your biases.

The best part in this hilarious pussy-aching is you justifying acting like a clown b/c the people you hate acted like one. That doesn't make your behavior noble, it's just means you a hypocritical bore without an once of self-awareness.

You don't have any facts, all you have is your feelings. I gave you folks the benefit of the doubt to see what massive evidence of fraud you had to bring to the courts, but all that was brought was a bunch of laughable bullshit backed up with even more bullshit. That's why you've been reduced gobbling up soothing media that exists to simply confirm your biases.

The best part in this hilarious pussy-aching is you justifying acting like a clown b/c the people you hate acted like one. That doesn't make your behavior noble, it's just means you a hypocritical bore without an once of self-awareness.
your so full of bullshit and you know it.there have been multiple threads exposing this massive fraud,there’s dozens of them in the politics and conspiracy section so enough of your lies and bullshit thst we don’t have facts.you are the only jerks that have bias and only look at the bs that conforms to your bias you liar.there you go comparing apples to oranges claiming g just because we speak the truth of the massive vote fraud thst took place that your too much a lazy ass to go look for you compare it the hissy fit they threw for four years,poor comparison sense when this is officially over,unlike them I will move on,I won’t whine about it for years as they did for four years. :uhoh3: Which again you evaded that fact.

Your fucked up logic is because the media said he was the winner that makes it so,your so biased in your hate for a trumpyou ignore all the facts of the postal whistle blowers that came forth and have been willing to testify under oath knowing the penalty of perjury if they lie,all those dead people that voted,monitors that were selected to monitor the votes but turned away,you cowardly america haters evade those facts and say there was no vote fraud showing what idiots you all are who can’t stand toe to toe in a debate. :ahole-1: :fu:
Until you apologize for your bullshit and lies m done with you.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Jesus ma'am, you don't have to be so mean, it was just a little Rudy humor. I mean come on now....Please oh please don't be imposing nothing on me.......a
I'd like to think you learned something but that seems far beyond your capabilities.

You and your cohorts will find out the hard way. And even then it's likely most of your
willfully ignorant buddies will jump away from the truth like a mongoose dodging the strike of a cobra.

Jesus ma'am, you don't have to be so mean, it was just a little Rudy humor. I mean come on now....Please oh please don't be imposing nothing on me.......a
I'd like to think you learned something but that seems far beyond your capabilities.

You and your cohorts will find out the hard way. And even then it's likely most of your
willfully ignorant buddies will jump away from the truth like a mongoose dodging the strike of a cobra.
I could not have said it any better, :thankusmile:

your so full of bullshit and you know it.there have been multiple threads exposing this massive fraud,there’s dozens of them in the politics and conspiracy section so enough of your lies and bullshit thst we don’t have facts.you are the only jerks that have bias and only look at the bs that conforms to your bias you liar.there you go comparing apples to oranges claiming g just because we speak the truth of the massive vote fraud thst took place that your too much a lazy ass to go look for you compare it the hissy fit they threw for four years,poor comparison sense when this is officially over,unlike them I will move on,I won’t whine about it for years as they did for four years. :uhoh3: Which again you evaded that fact.

Your fucked up logic is because the media said he was the winner that makes it so,your so biased in your hate for a trumpyou ignore all the facts of the postal whistle blowers that came forth and have been willing to testify under oath knowing the penalty of perjury if they lie,all those dead people that voted,monitors that were selected to monitor the votes but turned away,you cowardly america haters evade those facts and say there was no vote fraud showing what idiots you all are who can’t stand toe to toe in a debate. :ahole-1: :fu:
As always, I point out facts of your fucked up logic and evidence of vote fraud with just a couple examples and like the coward lying troll you are,you evade it and try and laugh off the facts,typical Biden loving coward troll.I’m done feeding you,you are obviously just seeking attention from me.there is an old saying I am going to wisely follow:trolls:

I for sure plan to follow that advise with you.

• Funny
your so full of bullshit and you know it.there have been multiple threads exposing this massive fraud,there’s dozens of them in the politics and conspiracy section so enough of your lies and bullshit thst we don’t have facts.you are the only jerks that have bias and only look at the bs that conforms to your bias you liar.there you go comparing apples to oranges claiming g just because we speak the truth of the massive vote fraud thst took place that your too much a lazy ass to go look for you compare it the hissy fit they threw for four years,poor comparison sense when this is officially over,unlike them I will move on,I won’t whine about it for years as they did for four years. :uhoh3: Which again you evaded.

Your fucked up logic is because the media said he was the winner that makes it so,your so biased in your hate for a trumpp,you ignore all the facts of the postal whistle blowers that came forth and have been willing to testify under oath knowing the penalty of perjury if they lie,all those dead people that voted,monitors that were selected to monitor the votes but turned away,you cowardly america haters evade those facts and say there was no vote fraud showing what idiots you all are who can’t stand toe to toe in a debate. :ahole-1: :fu:

I don't care what threads are posted here or what some media twat says. I read the only thing that matters in all this- the court transcripts. The evidence presented has been laughable at best. Your feelings may matter greatly to you, but they mean fuck all in the legal venues that actually count.

Gosh, a complete stranger on the internet is done with me?! I hope I can pick up the shattered remains of my life. :crybaby:

All the best to you, toothpaste eater.

A hollow victory achieved via cheating and voter fraud. Biden is illegitimate.

PROVE IT ^^^, OR STFU.

The fraud and cheating is obvious, math and science says Biden and Dems cheated on a massive scale. Biden/Harris may have to be impeached in the next few months.

You sound like Rudy. Your explanation is ludicrous.

I sound like Dem leaders in 2016 IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH remember that? Now suck it!

What cheating and voter fraud?

Dem cheating and voter fraud. :itsok:

What dem cheating and fraud? The only two cases of voter fraud I know of are republicans....in Pennsylvania.

I see you picked up where you left off trolling me yesterday. Welcome to the IGNORED lounge. Buh-bye. lol

Feel free to 'Parler' up.

But don't expect the vote totals to change just because you close your eyes.

PROVE IT ^^^, OR STFU.

The fraud and cheating is obvious, math and science says Biden and Dems cheated on a massive scale. Biden/Harris may have to be impeached in the next few months.

I sound like Dem leaders in 2016 IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH remember that? Now suck it!

You claimed, "The fraud and cheating is obvious, math and science says Biden and Dems cheated on a massive scale". You can't support this claim, which is nothing more than a libelous & maliciously defamatory post. The only thing proved in your scurrilous comment is you're deplorable.

your so full of bullshit and you know it.there have been multiple threads exposing this massive fraud,there’s dozens of them in the politics and conspiracy section so enough of your lies and bullshit thst we don’t have facts.you are the only jerks that have bias and only look at the bs that conforms to your bias you liar.there you go comparing apples to oranges claiming g just because we speak the truth of the massive vote fraud thst took place that your too much a lazy ass to go look for you compare it the hissy fit they threw for four years,poor comparison sense when this is officially over,unlike them I will move on,I won’t whine about it for years as they did for four years. :uhoh3: Which again you evaded.

Your fucked up logic is because the media said he was the winner that makes it so,your so biased in your hate for a trumpp,you ignore all the facts of the postal whistle blowers that came forth and have been willing to testify under oath knowing the penalty of perjury if they lie,all those dead people that voted,monitors that were selected to monitor the votes but turned away,you cowardly america haters evade those facts and say there was no vote fraud showing what idiots you all are who can’t stand toe to toe in a debate. :ahole-1: :fu:

I don't care what threads are posted here or what some media twat says. I read the only thing that matters in all this- the court transcripts. The evidence presented has been laughable at best. Your feelings may matter greatly to you, but they mean fuck all in the legal venues that actually count.

Gosh, a complete stranger on the internet is done with me?! I hope I can pick up the shattered remains of my life. :crybaby:

All the best to you, toothpaste eater.

Well stated, the same set of trump supporters continue to echo the GOP's strategy to suppress the vote of voters, especially minority voters. The one truth is this act began with Nixon and has been used by Reagan and now Trump in their continuing efforts to pack the Federal Court System, weaken the voting rights act, close polling places, times to vote and demand recount over recount.

Face it people, the GOP cannot win national elections by their words and deeds. Thus they need to try and (hopefully) fail to convince a majority to reject democracy in America. My thread on democracy is demonstrable that a minority of USMB members oppose democracy, and yet could not support an alternative. Trumpism is not a viable ideology as anyone with their eyes open today is proved by his behavior.

See: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/do-you-support-democracy.856640/

Last edited:

PROVE IT ^^^, OR STFU.

You claimed, "The fraud and cheating is obvious, math and science says Biden and Dems cheated on a massive scale". You can't support this claim, which is nothing more than a libelous & maliciously defamatory post. The only thing proved in your scurrilous comment is you're deplorable.

Some on the left are acting guilty. ^^^

Forum List

Back