Penn State Professor Tells White Student 'You're Breathing … So You May Have Oppressed Somebody Today'

And what does that make a college professor who gets off on humiliating and insulting his students?
Especially the ones with the least political power and social influence on campus?

No, you can make all the excuses you want, but that bullying prick deserved to lose some teeth.
Probably a bad teacher and a douche bag. You never had a dickhead teacher before? Or a dickhead boss? That’s life. Deal with it. Stop being so soft. Amazing that y’all call others snowflakes. Look in the mirror and grow up

Last edited:
Probably a bad teacher and a douche bag. You never had a dickhead teacher before? Or a sick head boss? That’s life. Deal with it. Stop being so soft. Amazing that y’all call others snowflakes. Look in the mirror and grow up
You know why people are assholes?
Because simps like you let them get away with it.

Grow a pair.

You know why people are assholes?
Because simps like you let them get away with it.

Grow a pair.
You're right… punching him in the mouth would totally make him realize the error of his ways. He would likely apologize right away and give you an A in the class while thanking you for the life lesson.

yeah. You’re an idiot

You're right… punching him in the mouth would totally make him realize the error of his ways. He would likely apologize right away and give you an A in the class while thanking you for the life lesson.

yeah. You’re an idiot
Actually, I would give him a chance to apologize before I knocked his tonsils out of his ass.

yeah. You’re an idiot
Didn't you ever get punched out for acting the fool when you were young?
Didn't that lesson not to act like that, sink in?

So tough you are! I hear the local 7-11 is hiring. You might have a shot at a job there
Why do you feel that you need to try and mock and belittle people who won't let others abuse them?

Is it because you're too chickenshit to stick up for yourself and hate those of us who aren't?
Because that's what it sounds like.

I already have a great job in a beautiful place helping people and keeping them safe.
I’m guessing you never punched a teacher or boss in the mouth. You’re just a Internet forum shittalker. No surprise

Why do you feel that you need to try and mock and belittle people who won't let others abuse them?

Is it because you're too chickenshit to stick up for yourself and hate those of us who aren't?
Because that's what it sounds like.
I just think you’re all talk. And the tough guys solutions you propose are not how those situations should be handled. We both know that

I’m guessing you never punched a teacher or boss in the mouth. You’re just a Internet forum shittalker. No surprise
I actually broke the dean's nose in high school for putting his hands on me.
When my dad got there he knocked the guy out cold when he heard why I hit him in the 1st place.

If authority is to be respected, it must 1st be respectable.

I just think you’re all talk. And the tough guys solutions you propose are not how those situations should be handled. We both know that
I think people like you always say that, because you're uncomfortable with your own lack of will, and self respect.

I actually broke the dean's nose in high school for putting his hands on me.
When my dad got there he knocked the guy out cold when he heard why I hit him in the 1st place.

If authority is to be respected, it must 1st be respectable.
We obviously grew up in different areas. If a guy put his hands on you that’s very different than offending with words.

I think people like you always say that, because you're uncomfortable with your own lack of will, and self respect.
You think I me not wanting to punch people who say offensive things reflects a lack of self respect?! Haha that’s funny

You think I me not wanting to punch people who say offensive things reflects a lack of self respect?! Haha that’s funny
I think you would like yourself a lot more if you had maybe stood up for yourself once or twice.

It's not too late..... all you have to do is start respecting yourself.

Forum List

Back