Penn State Professor Tells White Student 'You're Breathing … So You May Have Oppressed Somebody Today'

One day you'll slip up and forget you are not on the internet and someone is going to knock you the fuck out. :)
I have 8 pending cases with the Harris County DAs office where I am pressing charges against people for physically attacking me. And that's just the ones I pressed charges on. :cool:

None of them managed to get it done, why don't you come on down and take a shot, lol?

Maybe you can do better...... or maybe you can learn some manners.

Some people should get punched in the mouth.

It's how they learn manners.
I'm not surprised you don't understand this very simple truth.
Yeah totally. You go ahead and punch your college professors in the mouth and see how far you get in life

Yeah totally. You go ahead and punch your college professors in the mouth and see how far you get in life
A professor is supposed to be educated...... and one who thinks he can insult and humiliate young men without getting punched in the fucking mouth for it, ain't too damn bright, is he?

Why do ya'll hate the very idea of someone standing up for themselves so much?

Never mind, I remembered what sort of resentful, envious little bitches who can't compete with actual men, you all are.

Why would I come to your trailer park?
1627256207512.png

Wow! Did anyone catch that on the display this prof used he'd (or someone) had modified Coca Cola's "break with apathy" to read "break with party"!!!!! Seriously! Okay...no political posturing going on in that classroom hahahaha Check it out! He didn't even edit it out before showing it! haha

A professor is supposed to be educated...... and one who thinks he can insult and humiliate young men without getting punched in the fucking mouth for it, ain't too damn bright, is he?

Why do ya'll hate the very idea of someone standing up for themselves so much?

Never mind, I remembered what sort of resentful, envious little bitches who can't compete with actual men, you all are.
Only an insecure dumbass meathead needs to punch somebody in the mouth to “stand up for themself”. Seems to be your ILK

Only an insecure dumbass meathead needs to punch somebody in the mouth to “stand up for themself”. Seems to be your ILK
And what does that make a college professor who gets off on humiliating and insulting his students?
Especially the ones with the least political power and social influence on campus?

No, you can make all the excuses you want, but that bullying prick deserved to lose some teeth.

And what does that make a college professor who gets off on humiliating and insulting his students?
Especially the ones with the least political power and social influence on campus?

No, you can make all the excuses you want, but that bullying prick deserved to lose some teeth.
I already told you and someone else. You would have to be educated to understand what went on. Just think of it as a secret language you dont know because you are not in the club. Its a big nothing burger.

I already told you and someone else. You would have to be educated to understand what went on. Just think of it as a secret language you dont know because you are not in the club. Its a big nothing burger.
No, it's being a shitty person and not having the balls to come out and admit to that behavior. It's being such a pussy that you have to hide behind a facade of intellectualism.

It's weak, and it's pathetic and the only thing that's more disgusting than doing it, is someone like you making excuses for it.

(smh)

seems like a nice guy

What I see in this professor, is what pre-WW2 German Jews saw coming out of the fledgling Nazi Party. What followed were the forced ghettos, concentration camps and death.
Obviously, the idiot is a Marxist professor seeking to divide the nation.
If nefarious individuals like this keep spreading the lies often enough, their so-called victims, will eventually turn on them, as they too are white (at least in his case).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back