Penn State Professor Tells White Student 'You're Breathing … So You May Have Oppressed Somebody Today'

I like professors like this guy. He invites dialogue with his methods.
The sad part is, with folk like you I genuinely don't know if you're trolling or you genuine mean what you've just said there.

Let's recap ;

He told a white student (because of the colour of his skin) that he's breathing therefore he will have oppressed someone today.

Read that slowly, repeat it to yourself and just let that sink in.

The sad part is, with folk like you I genuinely don't know if you're trolling or you genuine mean what you've just said there.

Let's recap ;

He told a white student (because of the colour of his skin) that he's breathing therefore he will have oppressed someone today.

Read that slowly, repeat it to yourself and just let that sink in.

Nothing "sinks in" to AssLips.

There is absolutely no point to taking this class. Confused liberals will say that proves I am an oppressor. But it really proves nothing other than 800 kids are wasting a lot of money for nothing and this professor has developed a great money making scam. I used to respect the education being dispensed at Penn State. No more.

The student should have looked the professor in the eye and said "Don't you forget it either."

Forum List

Back