What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penn State Professor Tells White Student 'You're Breathing … So You May Have Oppressed Somebody Today'

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So tough you are! I hear the local 7-11 is hiring. You might have a shot at a job there
When you read stats, those jobs could be more dangerous then being in a war zone.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
seems like a nice guy

A lot of questionable staff works at the school in Centre County. This is the same institution that hire Environmentalist Whacko Michael Mann and NAMBLA activist Jerry Sandusky.

Disturbing, but not surprising.

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
freyasman
Yes but then you would get arrested
Best to quit the class and get a refund
You'd be surprised.

And if you're not willing to risk it, then you must not have much self-worth.

There is a type of person who likes to provoke folks while hiding behind something, whether it's the law, or their rank if they're in the military, or their position within a company, or a university, whatever..... these weak little punks like to let their inner sadist run amok, secure in the knowledge that their victims have no reasonable way to hit back.
They're like kids teasing a big mean guard dog that's securely behind a fence.

Now the problem with leaving people no reasonable response is that sooner or later you're going to run into someone who is willing to be completely and utterly unreasonable about it....... and when you do, you'll be damned lucky if all you get is a busted mouth.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised.

And if you're not willing to risk it, then you must not have much self-worth.

There is a type of person who likes to provoke folks while hiding behind something, whether it's the law, or their rank if they're in the military, or their position within a company, or a university, whatever..... these weak little punks like to let their inner sadist run amok, secure in the knowledge that their victims have no reasonable way to hit back.
They're like kids teasing a big mean guard dog that's securely behind a fence.

Now the problem with leaving people no reasonable response is that sooner or later you're going to run into someone who is willing to be completely and utterly unreasonable about it....... and when you do, you'll be damned lucky if all you get is a busted mouth.
You’re such an idiot. You’re either 5’2” or you have a teeny weenie, most likely both. Definitely drive a big truck. Bless your soul

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
seems like a nice guy

This is the essence of CRT.

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You’re such an idiot. You’re either 5’2” or you have a teeny weenie, most likely both. Definitely drive a big truck. Bless your soul
Ask your old lady about my dick...... if she hasn't seen it herself, she's probably heard about it. Women talk, lol.

As for the rest, it really really really bothers you that I don't put up with shit from bullies, doesn't it?
What bothers me, is that you think anyone ever should put up with it.

Maybe you should spend a little time thinking about yourself, and about why someone acting like a man causes such a negative reaction in you.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The "Professor" needs his arrogant nasty vile ignorant nose busted.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ask your old lady about my dick...... if she hasn't seen it herself, she's probably heard about it. Women talk, lol.

As for the rest, it really really really bothers you that I don't put up with shit from bullies, doesn't it?
What bothers me, is that you think anyone ever should put up with it.

Maybe you should spend a little time thinking about yourself, and about why someone acting like a man causes such a negative reaction in you.
It doesn’t bother me. A laugh at people like you walking around all puffy. Tough guys who act like you come from lack of intellect and social skills.

you do whatever you want which IMO is just shit talk on a forum

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t bother me. A laugh at people like you walking around all puffy. Tough guys who act like you come from lack of intellect and social skills.

you do whatever you want which IMO is just shit talk on a forum
If you ever get past all this shit and decide to start acting like a man, let me know and I'll send you a workout plan and a reading list to help you out a little.

You don't have to be like this forever, guy.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you ever get past all this shit and decide to start acting like a man, let me know and I'll send you a workout plan and a reading list to help you out a little.

He'll need a testosterone regimen, too. High dosage.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Haha. Manly man man man. Thanks!

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like professors like this guy. He invites dialogue with his methods.
I had a teacher in High School that took that approach. but he didn't accuse students of things, he'd make a comment like "the Minutemen were wrong to violently oppose the British", point at a student and say "what do you think" after that student answered, he'd point at a student that obviously disagreed and ask him to explain his disagreement. I worked harder in that class doing research than any other class I took during high school. The teacher was a professional and never embarrassed or disparaged anyone.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List