Pence Reached His Limit With Trump. It Wasn’t Pretty.

After four years of tongue-biting silence that critics say enabled the president’s worst instincts, the vice president would not yield to the pressure and name-calling from his boss.

Mr. Trump was enraged that Mr. Pence was refusing to try to overturn the election. In a series of meetings, the president had pressed relentlessly, alternately cajoling and browbeating him. Finally, just before Mr. Pence headed to the Capitol to oversee the electoral vote count last Wednesday, Mr. Trump called the vice president’s residence to push one last time.

“You can either go down in history as a patriot,” Mr. Trump told him, according to two people briefed on the conversation, “or you can go down in history as a pussy.”

The blowup between the nation’s two highest elected officials then played out in dramatic fashion as the president publicly excoriated the vice president at an incendiary rally and sent agitated supporters to the Capitol where they stormed the building — some of them chanting “Hang Mike Pence.”

Pence Reached His Limit With Trump. It Wasn’t Pretty. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Folks the hits just keep on coming.

I wonder if Pence will vote to impeach.

LMAO Did you ever stop to think that maybe Pence did exactly what he was supposed to do?? I did. Pence has a part to play and has already started.
Stay tuned.

It would be hard when a draft dodger tries to question your patriotism.

Biden was a draft dodger. Ask him.

When he starts questioning Pence's patriotism, I will.

As I said. Pence had a part to play and that's just what he did. Stay tuned. LOL

I do wonder why folks are so quick to jump on these stories from the NYT. They have discredited themselves many times. Follow up with reputable sources and confirm.

Don't worry. The new highest officials coming to power will be treated the same way.
Oh goodie, more tan suit style controversies?

I will take that anyday over 2 impeachments in 4 years

O_.008.obma  (166).jpg

As I said. Pence had a part to play and that's just what he did. Stay tuned. LOL
Does "Q" beam messages directly into your head?
She is trolling....all they have left is trolling and gaslighting...

Most of the people on this message board who profess to support Trump no matter what do it because they think it "triggers" someone else....

That is why it is so easy to mock them....

Forum List

Back