What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pence Plane Episode.You Think A Few Thousand People Will Cancel/Change Flight Plans Soon?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:eusa_doh: :eusa_pray: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_sick: Can you imagine anyone flying into Loogwardia Airport tomorrow, or all next week having second thoughts?
:eusa_think:
I would! Then again, you couldn't pay me to land in Lagwardia! They all say its a {S------Hole}
We can pretty much assume that thousands are going to try to make some "Major Changes" in their flight plans tomorrow and next week!
:hellno:

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
also, I am sure many of us have "The List" of airports they will never land in! like when we choose our flights,,,if I see places like Detroit/Chicago/New Joisy as a stop/change planes......Forget It! I generally change planes in Atlanta/Cincinatti when landing home in Boston.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder how the Clintons did that anyway? I can see bill squirting Dawn Dishwashing liquid on the runway to make it more slippery.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List