Pence lies about Trump

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I had a hard time finding the exact story I was looking for. I'd seen on cnn (which I watch "accidentally" sometimes...) a story about how Pence is saying that Trump endangered his family on January 6, 2021!

I told ya he 's a liar... the king of RINOs IMO.

Trump told people to go home that day, not invade the capitol.

What a lying piece of........ whatever

In any case, this video not surprisingly claims that P won't support Trump if he wins... Oh gee, we are SHOCKED, aren't we?

This is what RINOs do

Pence was inundated with threats from The Cult after he refused to stay the certification of the election. Stop pretending you don't know this.
If he can't take the heat stay out of politics.... Trump is still dealing with threats and attacks....

Pence was a big time establishment republican... I was not happy when Trump selected him for VP....

Even Rush Limbaugh warned against Pence... and Sessions for that matter and he was right on both....

I had a hard time finding the exact story I was looking for. I'd seen on cnn (which I watch "accidentally" sometimes...) a story about how Pence is saying that Trump endangered his family on January 6, 2021!

In any case, this video not surprisingly claims that P won't support Trump if he wins... Oh gee, we are SHOCKED, aren't we?

This is what RINOs do
Oh Jiminey Cricket!

Trump told his rioters to go home Over 3 hours after the riot began. 3 HOURS...OVER 3 HOURS of rioting and trespassing before our President asked them to go home peacefully or whatever the hell he FINALLY came out and said!

Please, for the love of God, stop lying!

Oh Jiminey Cricket!

Trump told his rioters to go home Over 3 hours after the riot began. 3 HOURS...OVER 3 HOURS of rioting and trespassing before our President asked them to go home peacefully or whatever the hell he FINALLY came out and said!

Please, for the love of God, stop lying!
You stop lying...

Pence has been corrupted by the deep state and the uniparty, shameful.

This is what RINOs do

Trump was watching the Republican Mob attack the Capitol.
Instead of being concerned about the safety of his Vice President and his family, Trump tweeted how Pence had let down his country

The Republican Mob responded……..Hang Mike Pence

Pence is not lying, he knows what Trump did & he knows that Trump is a no good bastard after serving with him for four years.

But If Trump is the nominee Pence will be back up his ass & he'll support him. Case closed.

This is what RINOs do
Christians don't lie. Right?

PROTESTER FIRST BREACH​

12:53​

As the president speaks, a crowd outside the Capitol is swelling. They begin marching towards the police barrier and get past officers. The police, outnumbered, try to contain them.
Trump supporters wield flags and weapons. One man stands on a makeshift gallows, complete with a noose. The crowd chants: "Fight for Trump."
Trump supporters near the U.S Capitol, on January 06, 2021 in Washington, DC
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
some have argued in court that they went to the riot because Donald Trump told them to.

Minutes later, House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi commences the certification process.

TRUMP SENDING RIOTERS HOME​

16:17​

Trump releases a video in which he tells the mob to go home.
A grab showing Trump's video and his remarks
IMAGE SOURCE,CSPAN

Full Timeline below link.

(which I watch "accidentally" sometimes...)

Accidently watching CNN?

Forum List

Back