Pence-endorsed AZ Governor Candidate Dumps $18.3 MILLION Against Trump-Endorsed Kari Lake – Kari Lake Still WINNING BIG

Know what? WE gotta ABSOLUTELY PUT TRUMP BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Getting these pro trump guys ready for congress is just the beginning. This godless corrupt left will destroy this country and we'll be under chinese domination before 2030.

The numbers are this. Over the entire campaign, Taylor Robson has outspent Lake $18.4 million to $3.6 million.

That's because she's rich. And endorsed by the 'old guard' of previous republican AZ governors. To me, the AZ republican's primary is a battle of the 'Karens' (I know one is called Kari). Any close race is going to be an ugly race. Both are useless candidates.

Elementary my dear Watson! ;)

Go Kari!

1659666319429.png

Lake wins. She even wins maricopa county, Robson's stomping grounds. LOLOL

The Meg was having a spotted cow last night over Lake's lead. Exorcise McCain from Arizona politics.

and when democraps lose they take it out on conservatives somewhere else. Like for instance here, the left crazily posts vile attack after vile attack on President Trump and then accuse anyone who replies of being snowflakes...when they started it. LOLOL

Forum List

Back