Pence deciding whether or not to run in 2024

Gov. DeSantis is hated just as much by the Lefturd Media as President Trump is.

Thinking that he would be a less divisive candidate than The Donald doesn't make sense.

And if he primaries Trump, he'll forfeit the support of millions of Trumpsters.

That is why DJT if Durham doesn't come up with something concrete, needs to have a long talk with himself. Is 2024 about him, or is it about the country.

As far as De Santis, I don't care what media thinks of him, he doesn't have the baggage DJT has. And, if he runs in the primary, so what? If he wins, DJT will support him, if DJT wins, De Santis will support him. As far as I know, these are the only 2 people that DJT supporters can get behind, the rest are seen as rinos. The only thing that matters is.......the GOP wins in 2022, and 2024, and has a United States 1st policy. Either guy works for me, just be a whole lot easier right now with De Santis.

Well said. Shoooooooo --------- I STILL love gridlock! Especially the gridlock of a Republican congress and Senate with a Dem in the White House. With luck, that's what we'll get from the off-year elections next year.

I have my fingers crossed also, believe me. As long as they throttle each other back, we can take a pause for the cause, and re-evaluate things as we move ahead.

Like I've been saying.., That Pres. Trump is in a counter-coup operation. Because even if Jesse pointed out Pence, then that means Pres. Trump also figured him out.

I think people need to forget about Trump. Like it or not, the democratic social network machine has done a successful job at tarnishing him and has made him unelectable. I feel it's really going to be an uphill battle for any republican going forward. In case people haven't been paying attention, the left, for 2 years now, have been engaged in a campaign to demonize Trump, anything he stands for, and everyone who supported him. They are using everything that happened as a way to paint EVERY republican as a Trump supporter. This is why, in every news story, they will always try to inject racism, white supremacy, qanon, and terrorism, those are the words you will always hear them say in connection to anything about conservatism.

Their goal is to make conservatism look so bad, that people will be shunned away from the party, or be afraid to vote conservative.

Since they control all social media, and most corporations are aligned with the liberal agenda, the democrat party essentially has a lock on public opinion.

I think if Trump runs again, too many people will be afraid to put their support behind him, because of the consequences they may face for doing so.

People just need to move on from Trump and find a different candidate. The problem is, will the dems run this strategy on every republican candidate going forward? I think they will, which is why its going to be an uphill battle for any republican, and for republican voters.

I think people need to forget about Trump. Like it or not, the democratic social network machine has done a successful job at tarnishing him and has made him unelectable. I feel it's really going to be an uphill battle for any republican going forward. In case people haven't been paying attention, the left, for 2 years now, have been engaged in a campaign to demonize Trump, anything he stands for, and everyone who supported him. They are using everything that happened as a way to paint EVERY republican as a Trump supporter. This is why, in every news story, they will always try to inject racism, white supremacy, qanon, and terrorism, those are the words you will always hear them say in connection to anything about conservatism.

Their goal is to make conservatism look so bad, that people will be shunned away from the party, or be afraid to vote conservative.

Since they control all social media, and most corporations are aligned with the liberal agenda, the democrat party essentially has a lock on public opinion.

I think if Trump runs again, too many people will be afraid to put their support behind him, because of the consequences they may face for doing so.

People just need to move on from Trump and find a different candidate. The problem is, will the dems run this strategy on every republican candidate going forward? I think they will, which is why its going to be an uphill battle for any republican, and for republican voters.

I guess the GOP can nominate an anti-Trumper like Mike Steele in 2024.

If the party wants respectability and will be content with a 2nd place finish, that would be the smart move to give the nomination to a Steele-Cheney ticket.

If the party wants respectability and will be content with a 2nd place finish, that would be the smart move to give the nomination to a Steele-Cheney ticket.
I don't know who could run at this point, every republican will be deemed a "Trump republican" even though it's not true, but that won't matter to the left, who controls the social media and the ability to refute any such claim.

Also, in my opinion, this jan6th committee is not about trying to put Trump in prison, they know that nobody is going to send a former president to prison. I suspect their plan is, the select committee WILL find Trump and company guilty, the doj/judge or whoever will commute his sentence, but the conviction alone will make Trump ineligible to run for president. I think that is their goal.

The only good thing about Mike Pence at this point is he is NOT a democrat.

He will attract about the same amount of people to a rally as Joe Biden does and some will likely chant, “F**k Mike Pence.”

If he ever had a chance to sit behind the big desk in the Oval Office it is now long gone.

Am I missing something here? Don't Trumpsters think he's a traitor?

From where does he think he's going to get his votes?

I don't think he's a traitor at all, and that's why I don't think he will primary President Trump.

Really, I'd like to see the Never Trumpers show some balls and put someone like Mike Steele up.

If they really are Republicans, they should be going for the nomination

I don't think he's a traitor at all, and that's why I don't think he will primary President Trump.

Really, I'd like to see the Never Trumpers show some balls and put someone like Mike Steele up.

If they really are Republicans, they should be going for the nomination
Pointless. The party is under the thrall of the orange buffoon.

Bullshit.

The Never Trumpers have a lot of elected officials like Cheney and Sasse and Romney. Primarying President Trump would give them the opportunity to spread out to the millions of independents and moderates that they will want to have to replace the 75 million Little Trumpsters they tell to go to perdition.

Its called "Building the party"even if they get crushed by Sleepy Joe and the Hoe in 2024.

Sure, it will probably take a hundred generations to regain power from the libs, but in the mean time, the Never Trumpers would regain respectability.

The overriding question is whether enough Republicans agree he is the right candidate to carry that message. For a contingent of hardcore Trump supporters, Pence is a turncoat — the coward who betrayed the former president when he refused to toss out the results of a free and fair election.

Lonna Black, 60, a stay-at-home mother from Gilbert, Ariz., who attended a rally in support of the Jan. 6 rioters in Phoenix last month, said she was not a Pence fan after he certified the election results in favor of Joe Biden.

“I think he only has like 1 percent support in the Republican Party, if I know right,” Black said, referring to surveys giving him low marks. “Most people look at him as a traitor.”

And from Bibi Harringston, 50, who works in design and sales in Glendale, when asked whether she would support Pence if he runs for president: “Oh gosh, please, no. We know that Trump carried him.”

Pence, she suggested, “can fade away with Biden.”

I'd consider voting for Pence. He looks like a president, for starters.

Would you vote for Pence?

Will trump let Pence run?
He doesn’t have a chance. The only people “supporting” him are leftwing shills like you who will never vote for him in a general election.

The overriding question is whether enough Republicans agree he is the right candidate to carry that message. For a contingent of hardcore Trump supporters, Pence is a turncoat — the coward who betrayed the former president when he refused to toss out the results of a free and fair election.

Lonna Black, 60, a stay-at-home mother from Gilbert, Ariz., who attended a rally in support of the Jan. 6 rioters in Phoenix last month, said she was not a Pence fan after he certified the election results in favor of Joe Biden.

“I think he only has like 1 percent support in the Republican Party, if I know right,” Black said, referring to surveys giving him low marks. “Most people look at him as a traitor.”

And from Bibi Harringston, 50, who works in design and sales in Glendale, when asked whether she would support Pence if he runs for president: “Oh gosh, please, no. We know that Trump carried him.”

Pence, she suggested, “can fade away with Biden.”

I'd consider voting for Pence. He looks like a president, for starters.

Would you vote for Pence?

Will trump let Pence run?

Pence Drew almost zero support at CPAC.
If he decides to run with that information his name should be changed from Pence to Dense.
If his calculation was when he decided to hide his head in the sand in the face of the stolen election that it might help him gain favor with middle of the road voters I think he severely underestimated the chickenshit effect that more or less fell on his shoulders at that point.

Jo

He doesn’t have a chance. The only people “supporting” him are leftwing shills like you who will never vote for him in a general election.
These guys are like children they begin talking about something impossible as if it was fact because all of the polls and all of the information pouring in from all parts indicate a massive Red Wave in 22 and a probable Trump victory in 24. They will try to rig the elections again but this time it will be a hundred times more difficult.

No mistake about it this "Trump coup" business is a talking point developed by high-level DNC operatives who are hoping to begin a false narrative well ahead of 22 and 24. Their problem is that they've burned out the news media to the point where it has zero credibility even with the left. In short they are screaming at the top of their lungs inside of a giant glass dome.

While you cursed America with a senile old fool

Just another example of libs who hate trump more than they love America

You FEAR him. ALL democrats do. That gives me great joy.

If the choice were Kamala or Pence, guess who I'm voting for
Pence would be wasting any money he spent on a campaign. The CPAC numbers were so low they were comparable to Harris's presidential support numbers.

What, a black???? Michael Steele???????? Great way to lose the election big. Oh, you already said that: "content with a 2nd place finish."

Forum List

Back