Pence deciding whether or not to run in 2024

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
The overriding question is whether enough Republicans agree he is the right candidate to carry that message. For a contingent of hardcore Trump supporters, Pence is a turncoat — the coward who betrayed the former president when he refused to toss out the results of a free and fair election.

Lonna Black, 60, a stay-at-home mother from Gilbert, Ariz., who attended a rally in support of the Jan. 6 rioters in Phoenix last month, said she was not a Pence fan after he certified the election results in favor of Joe Biden.

“I think he only has like 1 percent support in the Republican Party, if I know right,” Black said, referring to surveys giving him low marks. “Most people look at him as a traitor.”

And from Bibi Harringston, 50, who works in design and sales in Glendale, when asked whether she would support Pence if he runs for president: “Oh gosh, please, no. We know that Trump carried him.”

Pence, she suggested, “can fade away with Biden.”

I'd consider voting for Pence. He looks like a president, for starters.

Would you vote for Pence?

Will trump let Pence run?

Pence deciding whether or not to run in 2024​

a8fb364168b28f0ebbef31fbd77309800baf6724r1-200-200_00.gif

You'd figure he'd get a clue after "hang Pence!" chants. What a sad suck up.

Last edited:
The overriding question is whether enough Republicans agree he is the right candidate to carry that message. For a contingent of hardcore Trump supporters, Pence is a turncoat — the coward who betrayed the former president when he refused to toss out the results of a free and fair election.

Lonna Black, 60, a stay-at-home mother from Gilbert, Ariz., who attended a rally in support of the Jan. 6 rioters in Phoenix last month, said she was not a Pence fan after he certified the election results in favor of Joe Biden.

“I think he only has like 1 percent support in the Republican Party, if I know right,” Black said, referring to surveys giving him low marks. “Most people look at him as a traitor.”

And from Bibi Harringston, 50, who works in design and sales in Glendale, when asked whether she would support Pence if he runs for president: “Oh gosh, please, no. We know that Trump carried him.”

"He looks like a president, for starters" :rolleyes-41:
I guess, that should be a qualifier for the presidency.

But, isn't it a women's turn at the oval office?
Maybe a transgender?

Fuck mike Pence.

Pence has no party. He is irrelevant. The Republicans that support him are on their way out.

"He looks like a President". You voted for Trump, so you must like the color orange.

Pence is such a beta male. Republicans should absolutely love him!
Pence is like a lot of Repubs. Blase. Many are even in personality when making points. Unlike Progs who seem to scream at every chance they can get. Repubs need those types because they are losing the game. Being that way does not make one a Beta male. But they sure have let the Left run the nation the last half century.

He wont run. If he does, it will be to lose rather easily in the Primaries. Even if he ran to try and split the Trump vote in an effort to put another Establishment Dem in power, it wouldn't be successful.

The old Establishment GOP will probably push for Nikki Haley. She is no longer viewed as someone who will win in the G.E though, she too quickly follows the MSM and Establishment politicians when they throw darts. Trump and those who follow his approach don't follow the crowd.

For me it is Pompeo or DeSantis if they can get Trumps endorsement.
I'm not sure how it all plays out if Trump runs again. His two key issues to victory would be the border and confronting China. He could even run on ensuring the border wall is complete and that America recognized Taiwan as an independent country.

It will take some ballsy calls that others believe he would keep. Such as the Israeli embassy decision he made after promising. It\s clear that America First is still a winning approach.

Last edited:
He would guarantee another dimwit POTUS.

Stay out of it Pence. Your time has past.

Am I missing something here? Don't Trumpsters think he's a traitor?

From where does he think he's going to get his votes?
Trump is an also-ran. He has his rabid followers who will always vote for him, but many Republicans don't like voting for losers and has beens. It's why you rarely see losing nominees of their party run for President a second time.

Forum List

Back