Pence: “Congress has no right to my testimony”

The VP does answer to congress and the 1-6 committee has provided evidence of an attempted overthrow of the government by trump. There were no irregularities in the 2020 election.
Trump had zip to do with what happened on Jan 6th.
Asking the VP to refuse to certify the election before evidence of election fraud is presented in congress isn't a crime. It's in the constitution.....not to mention exactly what the Democrats did in 2020.

All of that nonsense that happened in the Capital was the fault of Nancy Pelosi, the Pentagon, and the CIA.

“False flag” means carrying out a terrorist act and blaming in on another party. In the early 60s, the Pentagon crafted a plan to blow a US passenger plane out of the sky and blame it on the Cubans government to justify an invasion and take over of the country.

It was called, “Operation Northwoods.”

It was only rejected when it reached the White House. Otherwise, the military was 100% ready act act on it. The coincidence of yet another high profile terrorist act in Europe at the very same time that Obama was in Cuba brought this dark reality of American history to mind.

kennedy-and_operation_northwoods.jpg

Glenn Kirschner issued a damning critique of the former vice president's refusal to testify before the House Jan. 6 committee.

Seven words that Mike Pence said about declining to appear before the House committee investigating the U.S. Capitol riot should prohibit the former vice president from ever holding public office again, a former federal prosecutor has argued.

In a YouTube video released Thursday, Glenn Kirschner issued a damning critique of Pence’s recent claim that “Congress has no right to my testimony” about the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

Kirschner, who was a prosecutor in the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington for more than two decades, said Congress has a legitimate purpose in investigating Donald Trump’s attempted overthrow of the 2020 election result, which indicated that rival Joe Biden would be taking his place in the White House.

“Let’s be clear: By extension, Mike Pence is saying, ‘The American people have no right to my relevant testimony as Congress goes about trying to craft laws to keep this from ever happening again,’” Kirshner said.

Pence sounds un-American and uppity to me! What do you think?

No surprise – Pence is yet another conservative who has contempt for the rule of law and the will of the people.

Glenn Kirschner issued a damning critique of the former vice president's refusal to testify before the House Jan. 6 committee.

Seven words that Mike Pence said about declining to appear before the House committee investigating the U.S. Capitol riot should prohibit the former vice president from ever holding public office again, a former federal prosecutor has argued.

In a YouTube video released Thursday, Glenn Kirschner issued a damning critique of Pence’s recent claim that “Congress has no right to my testimony” about the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

Kirschner, who was a prosecutor in the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington for more than two decades, said Congress has a legitimate purpose in investigating Donald Trump’s attempted overthrow of the 2020 election result, which indicated that rival Joe Biden would be taking his place in the White House.

“Let’s be clear: By extension, Mike Pence is saying, ‘The American people have no right to my relevant testimony as Congress goes about trying to craft laws to keep this from ever happening again,’” Kirshner said.

J6 Reichstag Fire

I have seven words too.: Congress can go butt a rubber stump.

I'm no Mike Pence fan, but I must say it is totally weird how the left has gotten away with more gigantic schemes and false flags that the public embraces and the MSM just pushes and pushes. The russian collusion lies and then spying on a president, two laughable impeachment dramas, climate change --- we need to spend trillions because the sky is falling. . And now January 6th the great takeover of the govt by a dangerous force at the levels of the French revolution. . In the words of frank zappa "Now who you jiving with this cosmic debris?" ----- Go prosecute a thousand insurrectionists who destroyed our country in the summer of 2020 and took over downtown Portland for months. . Oh, I forgot, those radical liberals, that stuff doesn't matter.

Even covid. I mean if science and the govt would come clean on all the dangers of the vaccines to so many then I would listen to them about its benefits. But since they lie and lie and lie I treat them as the enemy of the American people.

Is that a real poncho? I mean is that a Mexican poncho or is that a Sears poncho?

Ya know, there is no doubt whatsoever that you could find some legal jackass to say absolutely anything you wanted to hear about nearly everything.

This fukker is wrong. Not even close. If he truly does believe what he is saying, then it is no wonder he has been drawing a government paycheck for "decades." He is an idiot.

Congress is NOT A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. Congress has no right - legal, Constitutional, moral, ethical - to ask a Vice President ANYTHING about his personal cummunications with the President. None. Period. Executive Privilege, and all that.

The VP's statement on the matter is about as close as he would ever come to telling the committee to Go Fuck itself (figuratively speaking).

Furthermore, it is long past time to end the silly myth that Donald Trump and/or his minions were trying to OVERTURN the elections, or to "take over the government," or to install Donald Trump as a permanent dictator. What they wanted, and what they still want in all probability, is simply that the irregularities of the 2020 election be investigated, with the same sort of vigor that the Leftists on this fucking committee have been investigating what happened on January 6th.

Because that in-depth investigation has STILL not taken place. We have SKIPPED the investigation and gone directly to the stage where anyone who continues to question the irregularities is a traitor.

Bullshit.
The Supreme Court has found In the past that Congress has the legal right to subpoena witnesses to testify before them.

H*** at 1 time Congress actually ran their own jail And there Sergeant of arms was considered a law enforcement officer and had arrest authority. They havent actually arrested someone on their own since the 1930s.
But they do have the legal right to subpoena Pence. They wouldn't have been able to subpoena him while he was the vice president because of the exact of privilege, But an ex president and ex vice president do not have exactive privilege.

I'm no Mike Pence fan, but I must say it is totally weird how the left has gotten away with more gigantic schemes and false flags that the public embraces and the MSM just pushes and pushes. The russian collusion lies and then spying on a president, two laughable impeachment dramas, climate change --- we need to spend trillions because the sky is falling. . And now January 6th the great takeover of the govt by a dangerous force at the levels of the French revolution. . In the words of frank zappa "Now who you jiving with this cosmic debris?" ----- Go prosecute a thousand insurrectionists who destroyed our country in the summer of 2020 and took over downtown Portland for months. . Oh, I forgot, those radical liberals, that stuff doesn't matter.

Even covid. I mean if science and the govt would come clean on all the dangers of the vaccines to so many then I would listen to them about its benefits. But since they lie and lie and lie I treat them as the enemy of the American people.

They're only "false flags" because the right doesn't like them, and they can't disprove them.
The US is turning into conspiracy theory ally and the Chinese and Russians are playing the fiddle.

That is just dumb stupid.
Neither conspiracy nor collusion is a crime in any way.
Those are just description of people communicating or coming to agreement.
It is only illegal if the thing they are communicating or agreeing about are a crime.
And that has never been even brought up by anyone.
No one has ever said what Trump representatives and the Russian ambassador talked about.
Which likely is because no one knows.
Nor can anyone legally be forced to even disclose.
So the impeachment was totally bogus.
Try reading the Mueller report.

Then come back and talk.

Trump had zip to do with what happened on Jan 6th.
Asking the VP to refuse to certify the election before evidence of election fraud is presented in congress isn't a crime. It's in the constitution.....not to mention exactly what the Democrats did in 2020.

All of that nonsense that happened in the Capital was the fault of Nancy Pelosi, the Pentagon, and the CIA.

“False flag” means carrying out a terrorist act and blaming in on another party. In the early 60s, the Pentagon crafted a plan to blow a US passenger plane out of the sky and blame it on the Cubans government to justify an invasion and take over of the country.

It was called, “Operation Northwoods.”

It was only rejected when it reached the White House. Otherwise, the military was 100% ready act act on it. The coincidence of yet another high profile terrorist act in Europe at the very same time that Obama was in Cuba brought this dark reality of American history to mind.

View attachment 731376

Trump had everything to do with 1-6.

There never should have been a rally. Nothing was stolen.

The DOJ isn't congress.
And I didn't mention congress because Pence is being ordered by the DOJ. Still, congress does have oversight of the executive branch meaning that as VP, Pence does answer to congress.

Correct. Congress has no right to compel someone to testify.

They aren‘t the judicial branch, and citizens have Fifth Amendment rights. If a crime was committed, then let the FBI press charges and call witnesses.

Forum List

Back