Pence called Liar and traitor... should have done the right thing on Jan 6

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I am not familiar w/ this site but very interested in the content here.

From the site:

Increasingly it has been discovered that foreign nations were meddling in our elections.

To count invalid votes would aid and abet a foreign country

Does America have this one man Pence to blame for...

"everything"?

namely: high gas prices, borders being over-run, high inflation...

:oops:

Sounds like foreign adversaries trying to sow more discord in the USA by amplifying the lies of the Butthurt Benedict Donald. There wasn't even a valid challenge in a single state at the time of the EC vote or the counting of those votes by Congress on Jan 6th.

Sounds like foreign adversaries trying to sow more discord in the USA by amplifying the lies of the Butthurt Benedict Donald. There wasn't even a valid challenge in a single state at the time of the EC vote or the counting of those votes by Congress on Jan 6th.
It's mind-blowing that they still think this. This thing is like a fuckin' virus. A horror movie where the zombies have their own language.

There are certainly some dumbasses in the world... sigh

I guess God can help them... We certainly cannot

It's funny that the people who claim to love the constitution the most are the ones who least understand it.
I don't see the relevance. What does that have to do with Pence not doing his job on jan 6

Pence did his job on January 6th. There is no constitutional allowance for him to have done anything else but what he did.
it appears u have fallen into a trap answering that question (not that I set said trap)

said trap reveals you do not know the Constitution or the laws. So yeh, might want to get educated b4 you make a comment on an important topic... and/or you could read the OP

Just answer the question. I looked and it's essentially just a Trumpster blog.

What was his job, in your own words?
The electoral ballots were questioned by many states (they sent an alternate slate) but he just certified the questioned ones anyway.

and he actually thought he could run against Trump?
out of touch w/ reality

The electoral ballots were questioned by many states (they sent an alternate slate) but he just certified the questioned ones anyway.

and he actually thought he could run against Trump?
out of touch w/ reality
So it says in the Constitution that if he is convinced the ballots are not acceptable, he can avoid continuing with his duties?

Can you quote that part of the Constitution for me?

So it says in the Constitution that if he is convinced the ballots are not acceptable, he can avoid continuing with his duties?

Can you quote that part of the Constitution for me?
moron, the legislatures are the ones who are authorized by the Constitution to make election laws and procedures. Governors and others interfered, took over that job and we had a fake election. The electors were questioned VALIDLY. But the traitor certified them anyway.

It is a known fact, not "conspiracy theory" that this happened and many other fraudulent acts...

why don't u learn the subject matter? Oh, that's right.. you are afraid of the truth

moron, the legislatures are the ones who are authorized by the Constitution to make election laws and procedures. Governors and others interfered, took over that job and we had a fake election. The electors were questioned VALIDLY. But the traitor certified them anyway.

It is a known fact, not "conspiracy theory" that this happened and many other fraudulent acts...

why don't u learn the subject matter? Oh, that's right.. you are afraid of the truth
So it's not in the Constitution. I guess you thought I wouldn't notice.

Why do you allow yourself to be manipulated like this? You can't answer a simple question about the Constitution.

Those were fake electors. They were not legally certified by the states.

I'm sorry your propagandists have not informed you that was totally illegal and the perpetrators are being investigated.

Pence did the exact right thing on January 6. He counted the CERTIFIED electors.

I guess it's a good thing you call yourself just a schmuck.

So it's not in the Constitution. I guess you thought I wouldn't notice.

Why do you allow yourself to be manipulated like this? You can't answer a simple question about the Constitution.
that's quite ironic, u accusing ME of not answering a question (or responding to what is said in a post)

you just play games. You couldn't care less about anyone answering your stupid question.

sick puke like all demonrats

Those were fake electors. They were not legally certified by the states.

I'm sorry your propagandists have not informed you that was totally illegal and the perpetrators are being investigated.

Pence did the exact right thing on January 6. He counted the CERTIFIED electors.

I guess it's a good thing you call yourself just a schmuck.
They cling to the Constitution and then can't even quote or apply it.

Just bizarre.

Like Obama telling Israelis not to vote for Netanyahu.
Of course, I've mentioned this to you before, but, then again, you're a LibTard.

Forum List

Back