Pence and His SS Plan

SS and Medicare have 7 years until they both are bankrupt.... you can't keep squeezing blood from a turnup.....
So do you want to fix it or use it to beat republicans over the head?....
Your ignorance is on full display.
Please have another Conservative agree and tell this idiot to STFU.

SS and Medicare have 7 years until they both are bankrupt.... you can't keep squeezing blood from a turnup.....
So do you want to fix it or use it to beat republicans over the head?....
What I read is that SS goes "insolvent" by 2035. But that is does not mean bankrupt in the literal sense it just means the gubmint has to play some new games to fund it. I agree that we are on a very bad trajectory but they won't let SS fail because the citizenry would revolt en masse which is what they don't want. We would have the 'million Grannie march' on Washington complete with wheelchairs, walkers and oxygen bottles.

What I read is that SS goes "insolvent" by 2035. But that is does not mean bankrupt in the literal sense it just means the gubmint has to play some new games to fund it. I agree that we are on a very bad trajectory but they won't let SS fail because the citizenry would revolt en masse which is what they don't want. We would have the 'million Grannie march' on Washington complete with wheelchairs, walkers and oxygen bottles.
It means print more money.... its been bankrupt for years... but we just print more money and put the debt on future generations as the interest rates in America climb for everyone along with inflationary prices for goods and services... making new business starts and home buying the American dream out of reach for more and more Americans....

What Should the Pence Plan Pay me?

I believe you are misunderstanding the plan.

The Pence Plan won't pay out anything based on previous contributions to SS. It is targeted to younger people so that a portion of their current SS Tax is not paid to SS, but his siphoned off to an individual retirement account. Nothing about paying back anything, it applies to NEW deductions.

WW

New Topics

Forum List

Back