Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

A pity you can't prove that.

I already did, pathological fool.

You'll tell any lie to promote your Reich or to attack America.

{Both Engel and Ornato are prepared to testify that Trump did not go for Engel's throat or attempt to seize the wheel, according to CNN. An unidentified Secret Service source added that Ornato denies telling Hutchinson that story.}

I don't take you seriously, nor does anyone else on the board.

You're a fucking clown.

{Both Engel and Ornato are prepared to testify that Trump did not go for Engel's throat or attempt to seize the wheel, according to CNN. An unidentified Secret Service source added that Ornato denies telling Hutchinson that story.}

You're a fucking clown.

LOL

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

"Prepared to testify" means they didn't.

The Whitehouse lawyer states the note is a fake. lol... Nothing this woman has stated is true. How long did Adam Schiff prep her for this?

It's my guess that she was a Democrat plant from the beginning. She was probably the source of many or most of the White House leaks. She even tried to follow Trump to Florida after the coup. Since she clearly didn't ever like him, the only reason to try to follow would have been to continue to provide Schiff with fodder. Only when they needed her most did they out her.

WHY IS IT THAT YOU FUCK BOIS CAN'T FIND A CREDIBLE WEBSITE TO BACK UP YOUR LIES? NONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT LINKS EVER PASS A FACT CHECK TEST.
Why do we need a website to back it up? The agents involved said it never happened. She said it was in the Beast but Trump wasn't in the Beast. The guy who wrote the note said it was his. Why would he lie when it's so easy to prove one way or another? No, we don't need a website. The proof is absolute.

Why would she lie? I know that would be your response so I'll address it now. She's a Democrat hack, has always been a Democrat hack. She's a young kid and manipulated by all the high-powered attention and she said exactly what they wanted her to say.

It's funny how the left is calling for alternative witnesses now, suddenly, on this one point but have refused to have a single witness cross examined up to now or to allow Trump to call any witnesses in his own defense.

Why do we need a website to back it up? The agents involved said it never happened. She said it was in the Beast but Trump wasn't in the Beast. The guy who wrote the note said it was his. Why would he lie when it's so easy to prove one way or another? No, we don't need a website. The proof is absolute.

Why would she lie? I know that would be your response so I'll address it now. She's a Democrat hack, has always been a Democrat hack. She's a young kid and manipulated by all the high-powered attention and she said exactly what they wanted her to say.

It's funny how the left is calling for alternative witnesses now, suddenly, on this one point but have refused to have a single witness cross examined up to now or to allow Trump to call any witnesses in his own defense.

Quote Ornato and Engel saying they didn't say that to Hutchinson...

Why are you insisting that he be questioned? Was he in on the planning at the White House. Did he participate in the "fake electors" scheme, or the plan to overthrow the government.

Or was this guy simply an FBI plant trying to pick up some "on the ground information" to go with all of the internet chatter the FBI was watching?

The desperation of the Trump Cult to find SOMEONE, ANYONE other than Trump to blame for this is just pathetic. ANY DESPERATE SCENARIO to cover up for the treason and sedition of the Trump Gang.
Why are you so dishonest? But then, there's a hint of truth. At least by your comment you admit that the purpose of the investigation isn't to identify what happened and who caused it, it is 100% an attempt to investigate Trump and find a crime rather than to investigate a crime and find who did it. And, in answer to your question, THAT is why Epps has not been on the stand and, especially, why he will never get a cross-examination in any branch of government led by the Democrats.

He was an FBI plant inciting the riot, not just gathering information. He was inciting even the days before. He was calling to action. That's a felony unless he's working for the FBI (and we know he was) in which case it is entrapment.

The Epps case highlights that we need a law banning entrapment, making it a felony for a government official, on the payroll or by association, to encourage any person to commit a crime. If the crime is committed then the government agent is guilty of the crime. If the crime is planned but does not take place, then the government agent is guilty of conspiring to commit the crime.

Why are you so dishonest? But then, there's a hint of truth. At least by your comment you admit that the purpose of the investigation isn't to identify what happened and who caused it, it is 100% an attempt to investigate Trump and find a crime rather than to investigate a crime and find who did it. And, in answer to your question, THAT is why Epps has not been on the stand and, especially, why he will never get a cross-examination in any branch of government led by the Democrats.

He was an FBI plant inciting the riot, not just gathering information. He was inciting even the days before. He was calling to action. That's a felony unless he's working for the FBI (and we know he was) in which case it is entrapment.

The Epps case highlights that we need a law banning entrapment, making it a felony for a government official, on the payroll or by association, to encourage any person to commit a crime. If the crime is committed then the government agent is guilty of the crime. If the crime is planned but does not take place, then the government agent is guilty of conspiring to commit the crime.
Then why didn't Epps go into the Capitol building?

You're a fucking clown.
There are, on very rare occasions, posts on this site that exceed the option of "Love" that make me wish they had a reaction level about 10 steps beyond "Love". This is one of those posts. Especially the part about not taking Faun seriously.

Accurately relaying what someone told you about an event and detailing that account as best you can Does Not Change the FACt that it’s Hearsay. Libs are steadfastly offering it does and are trying to advance their newly made up definition of Hearsay

But you said they denied it. Now you admit that's bullshit. Thanks for your honesty, even if it was unwittingly offered.
Wow. You are among the most dishonest posters on this site - and there are a LOT of lying lefties here.

You asked me to quote them saying that they didn't tell her the story. The discussion was on the fact that they claim the events never happened. Those are two different things. The events didn't happen. Trump wasn't even in the Beast. The agents supposedly involved said the events didn't happen.

So you come with a different request, that I quote them saying they never told her that, not that I quote them saying the events never happened. Word games on your part. What a joke you are.

Wow. You are among the most dishonest posters on this site - and there are a LOT of lying lefties here.

You asked me to quote them saying that they didn't tell her the story. The discussion was on the fact that they claim the events never happened. Those are two different things. The events didn't happen. Trump wasn't even in the Beast. The agents supposedly involved said the events didn't happen.

So you come with a different request, that I quote them saying they never told her that, not that I quote them saying the events never happened. Word games on your part. What a joke you are.

They have already testified behind closed doors. The committee have that.

You can't quote them because they never denied telling her that.

Believe what you want, she did deliver some very incriminating evidence. Trump knew protestors were armed, he didn't care, they were not there to hurt him. He even asked to remove the metal detectors, called MAGS. Trump didn't want to stop the protestors, even after knowing they had breeched the capital. Quoting Mark Meadows, "Trump doesn't want to do anything". Trump seemed to indicate support for the "Hang Mike Pence" chant.

Hutchinson also revealed a stunning effort of White House insiders to cover their ass. The list of those asking for presidential pardons is growing longer by the day. Many of them knew what was going on was both morally wrong and illegal. Honestly, what bothers me most about those insiders, and many other Republicans, like McConnell, is their stunning lack of ethics, morality, and common decency. For these people, the ends justify the means. And quite honestly, the Trump supporters fit in that same boat. Had the rioters reached Pence, hung his ass, and stopped the certification, Trump and his supporters would be just fine with that. That is perhaps the saddest reflection on our society in the history of this country.

Furthermore, Hutchinson's testimony portrayed a petulant, childish, angry president who in no way conducted himself as a simple cub scout leader should, let alone a president. Flinging dinnerware against the wall, flipping over tables, jerking off the tablecloth, what a stunning lack of respect for the White House staff, and stunning lack of maturity for a grown man. And of course, that flinging included ketchup, what I like to call idiot sauce.

She presented hearsay at best. At worst, she presented lies. When a witness lies in one thing then we assume they lied in all things.

Forum List

Back