Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Ms. Hutchinson didn't make any incriminating testimony at all, there is nothing to "refute".

She gave double hearsay testimony, nothing that proves anything.

Its really up to the libs to prove their case, not up to the Little Trumpsters to prove their innocence.
well it would all be inadmissible in a court. so it is useless information. All it's for is to show us how nuts the demofks really are and that the law of the land doesn't mean shit to them.

I participated in 30 courtroom cases as an Expert Witness. On 4 of them the plaintiff lawyer wanted me to sit in on jury selection. I absorbed every drop of that experience as to how jurors and witnesses are chosen
This woman was far too halting and expressionless in her statements. This is indicative of detachment due to providing what’s known as heresay.
She also was quite rigid. Good looking but underweight and likely a dietary disorder. Had that man hater demeanor also.

The libs are back to abandonment of reality with this hearsay from her and will prohibit from appearing those that were actually in the car.

Ms. Hutchinson didn't make any incriminating testimony at all, there is nothing to "refute".

She gave double hearsay testimony, nothing that proves anything.

Its really up to the libs to prove their case, not up to the Little Trumpsters to prove their innocence.
Believe what you want, she did deliver some very incriminating evidence. Trump knew protestors were armed, he didn't care, they were not there to hurt him. He even asked to remove the metal detectors, called MAGS. Trump didn't want to stop the protestors, even after knowing they had breeched the capital. Quoting Mark Meadows, "Trump doesn't want to do anything". Trump seemed to indicate support for the "Hang Mike Pence" chant.

Hutchinson also revealed a stunning effort of White House insiders to cover their ass. The list of those asking for presidential pardons is growing longer by the day. Many of them knew what was going on was both morally wrong and illegal. Honestly, what bothers me most about those insiders, and many other Republicans, like McConnell, is their stunning lack of ethics, morality, and common decency. For these people, the ends justify the means. And quite honestly, the Trump supporters fit in that same boat. Had the rioters reached Pence, hung his ass, and stopped the certification, Trump and his supporters would be just fine with that. That is perhaps the saddest reflection on our society in the history of this country.

Furthermore, Hutchinson's testimony portrayed a petulant, childish, angry president who in no way conducted himself as a simple cub scout leader should, let alone a president. Flinging dinnerware against the wall, flipping over tables, jerking off the tablecloth, what a stunning lack of respect for the White House staff, and stunning lack of maturity for a grown man. And of course, that flinging included ketchup, what I like to call idiot sauce.

Believe what you want, she did deliver some very incriminating evidence. Trump knew protestors were armed, he didn't care, they were not there to hurt him. He even asked to remove the metal detectors, called MAGS. Trump didn't want to stop the protestors, even after knowing they had breeched the capital. Quoting Mark Meadows, "Trump doesn't want to do anything". Trump seemed to indicate support for the "Hang Mike Pence" chant.

Hutchinson also revealed a stunning effort of White House insiders to cover their ass. The list of those asking for presidential pardons is growing longer by the day. Many of them knew what was going on was both morally wrong and illegal. Honestly, what bothers me most about those insiders, and many other Republicans, like McConnell, is their stunning lack of ethics, morality, and common decency. For these people, the ends justify the means. And quite honestly, the Trump supporters fit in that same boat. Had the rioters reached Pence, hung his ass, and stopped the certification, Trump and his supporters would be just fine with that. That is perhaps the saddest reflection on our society in the history of this country.

Furthermore, Hutchinson's testimony portrayed a petulant, childish, angry president who in no way conducted himself as a simple cub scout leader should, let alone a president. Flinging dinnerware against the wall, flipping over tables, jerking off the tablecloth, what a stunning lack of respect for the White House staff, and stunning lack of maturity for a grown man. And of course, that flinging included ketchup, what I like to call idiot sauce.
People are in fact armed at times. No crime in knowing that and not reacting to it.

The job of the secret service is to protect the president, up to and including covering his ass.

The witch hunt AGAIN engaged in perjury in an attempt to frame the object of their insanity.

What kind of chickenshit two bit banana republic allows this kind of shit? Why are Cheney and Schiff not in jail?

Was anything she said the truth? At this rate everything she claimed will be debunked by the end of today.

She claims she wrote a note that was actually written by a WH lawyer. This should be easy to verify.

You support a coup

Cults gonna cult

Keep donating because ka-ching!

LOL

Trump lost fuck your feelings.jpeg

Forum List

Back