Pelosi's "great replacement" conspiracy theory

The are two basic parties in the US , either Dem or republican, and I choose demorcrat.

The are two basic parties in the US , either Dem or republican, and I choose demorcrat.
We know. But I wouldn’t brag about it If I were you. You are choosing the party that wants to destroy democracy, demonizes those with dissenting views, tolerates and even advances antisemitism, and wants to put everyone on the government dole.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

We know. The least informed, least pragmatic and least successful in this country typically vote for Democrats.

We know. The least informed, least pragmatic and least successful in this country typically vote for Democrats.
…and they’re too stupid and arrogant to know they shouldn’t be bragging about it.

Yes. I’ve been advised to ignore the really horrible ones, and sometimes I do. (Right now there’s an antisemite in the religion forum going on about “you pathetic Jews” and accusing us of teaming up with all these white supremacists, and him I’m ignoring.)

But to ignore the liberal antisemites who on one hand cry over how bad whites treat blacks and on the other spew their antisemitism is letting their hypocrisy go unchallenged.

I also think it’s important that Republicans, in general, push back against the nonsense the leftists are spewing, and not allow ourselves to be browbeaten or verbally abused into silence.

Agreed.

Where does this insane " replacement theory" come from? What a bunch of garbage. As a white male I laugh at this. Nobody is being "replaced". Who drums this up? Why?

Where does this insane " replacement theory" come from? What a bunch of garbage. As a white male I laugh at this. Nobody is being "replaced". Who drums this up? Why?
It comes from the Democrats. They’ve spoken for years about the changing demographics, and celebrating that whites will become a smaller percentage.

Forum List

Back