Pelosi won't rule out launching new impeachment inquiry to block Trump SCOTUS nominee

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty.

Pelosi, appearing in an interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos, would not rule out launching impeachment proceedings in order to block the Senate from confirming a nominee from President Donald Trump.

Discuss.

Both sides do shit like that. Try to block the other side no matter what's at stake, just for the sake of blocking the other side. The GOP did it in the Senate for Trump's un-American activities with Ukraine.

Frivolous doesn't come close to defining what Pelosi is contemplating, so try to stay on topic.

She's just doing something that the GOP would also do in a heartbeat if the tables were turned. And you're totally delusional if you don't think that they would.

Oh please, the Republicans are not such power hungry animals like the Democrats are. They would never do anything unethical to stop a justice from being nominated. Fight against it yes, but not to illegally use impeachment.
Trump tried to get Ukraine to help him win re-election. That's much, much worse than what Pelosi is doing.

How did Trump do that when he didn't even know who he'd be running against? And what law is there that a President cannot ask another world leader to look into a matter of impropriety?
I'm not even going there, you know what he did was wrong.

What he did was appropriate.
We did after all have Hiden admit it on national TV.
Asking a foreign country to make up some dirt on his main rival or they get no $$$? Geez, maybe I'm not talking to a sane person.

But Hiden telling them they wont get their billion dollars if they keep investigating Burisma is just fine.
If Biden had done something illegal, Trump would have not needed Ukraine.

What kind of stupid rationel is that?
Hiden was the one who told the Ukraine...no money for you if you dont fire the investigator who is investigating the company my coke head son works for.
If Biden had done something wrong/illegal. Trump could have nailed him on that, instead of asking Ukraine to dummy something up.
Link to Trump telling Ukraine to "dummy something up".

Watch this dodge...............
I get it, you’re too stupid to have figured out what really happened.
The dodge I predicted.

Run along kid, your bullshit was exposed for all to see. :dance:
So basically, Trump fooled you. Or you're not being honest. You choose.
I called out your bullshit. You obviously can't produce what you claim.

Now you think saying Trump fooled me will change that? Get a grip, Moron. :cuckoo:
Naw, It'll be futile to argue about what Trump was trying to do with Ukraine because you already know what happened. Un-patriotic and illegal actions by your guy doesn't matter to you. Says a lot about your side.

Trump would have had him arrested... if what he did was illegal, and wouldn't have had to ask Ukraine for help. Seems pretty obvious to me.

How do you arrest somebody with no evidence of wrongdoing and no investigation? Trump asked Zelensky if he could find out what really happened there. He was looking to see if there was any illegal activity taking place and where to look to find it.

C'mon brah, you seem pretty intelligent, so we all know what was going on. Spin won't work on this, it's too obvious what Trump was doing.

Yes, it is obvious. Trump wanted to know why Biden insisted Shokin be fired immediately, and used a quid pro quo to get it done. Now if his sons company was not involved, that would be a different story. But the company his son worked for was under investigation by Shokin.

Why out of the 1.5 million US attorneys in this country, would a foreign company pick a drugged up loser who was dishonorably discharged from the military, who had zero experience in the energy field for a job with them? It's obvious it wasn't because of his expertise.

They gave him a job because of Creepy Joe. Okay, so what did they want in return? Protection. Yes, that is something our President should have asked about.

Well, maybe you're not as smart as I thought, because everyone else knows what was going on.

Blah, blah, blah, generalized bullshit, blah, blah, blah.

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty.

Pelosi, appearing in an interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos, would not rule out launching impeachment proceedings in order to block the Senate from confirming a nominee from President Donald Trump.

Discuss.

Impeaching Trump too often makes impeachment meaningless. It's like being called racist so often it has no meaning anymore

Discuss.

She must think American voters are as stupid as most female college students.
I dare her to try.
It would end their chances to hang onto the House.

From you lips to Gods ears.

Discuss.

Both sides do shit like that. Try to block the other side no matter what's at stake, just for the sake of blocking the other side. The GOP did it in the Senate for Trump's un-American activities with Ukraine.

Frivolous doesn't come close to defining what Pelosi is contemplating, so try to stay on topic.

She's just doing something that the GOP would also do in a heartbeat if the tables were turned. And you're totally delusional if you don't think that they would.

Oh please, the Republicans are not such power hungry animals like the Democrats are. They would never do anything unethical to stop a justice from being nominated. Fight against it yes, but not to illegally use impeachment.
Trump tried to get Ukraine to help him win re-election. That's much, much worse than what Pelosi is doing.

How did Trump do that when he didn't even know who he'd be running against? And what law is there that a President cannot ask another world leader to look into a matter of impropriety?
I'm not even going there, you know what he did was wrong.

What he did was appropriate.
We did after all have Hiden admit it on national TV.
Asking a foreign country to make up some dirt on his main rival or they get no $$$? Geez, maybe I'm not talking to a sane person.

But Hiden telling them they wont get their billion dollars if they keep investigating Burisma is just fine.
If Biden had done something illegal, Trump would have not needed Ukraine.

What kind of stupid rationel is that?
Hiden was the one who told the Ukraine...no money for you if you dont fire the investigator who is investigating the company my coke head son works for.
If Biden had done something wrong/illegal. Trump could have nailed him on that, instead of asking Ukraine to dummy something up.
Link to Trump telling Ukraine to "dummy something up".

Watch this dodge...............
I get it, you’re too stupid to have figured out what really happened.
The dodge I predicted.

Run along kid, your bullshit was exposed for all to see. :dance:
So basically, Trump fooled you. Or you're not being honest. You choose.
I called out your bullshit. You obviously can't produce what you claim.

Now you think saying Trump fooled me will change that? Get a grip, Moron. :cuckoo:
Naw, It'll be futile to argue about what Trump was trying to do with Ukraine because you already know what happened. Un-patriotic and illegal actions by your guy doesn't matter to you. Says a lot about your side.

Trump would have had him arrested... if what he did was illegal, and wouldn't have had to ask Ukraine for help. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Trump cannot arrest people. That would be an impeachable offense. The DOJ would have to charge him. Apparently Biden is already under investigation in Ukraine for corruption.

Discuss.

Impeaching Trump too often makes impeachment meaningless. It's like being called racist so often it has no meaning anymore

Yeah, kind of like the peace prize. After DumBama got it for just being a black President, it lost all value. Well......I think it lost value before that, but Obama made it worse.

well she can be proud of herself she knows what day it is. then lob out a generic responsibility statement that has nothing to do with a question.

the left is led by loons.

and if the D's lose again this Nov, now the right will simply stack the courts then write a law preventing it from being done again or changing the rules to make it difficult.

they should really stop saying stupid shit to simply give others ideas.

and if the D's lose again this Nov, now the right will simply stack the courts then write a law preventing it from being done again or changing the rules to make it difficult.

they should really stop saying stupid shit to simply give others ideas.

The problem is that anything a GOP president and Congress can do can be undone by a later democratic president and Congress. BUT - things like packing the SCOTUS or admitting DC and Puerto Rico as new US states isn't something that can be undone. The democrats are being controlled by the Far Left these days, and no matter what Trump and the GOP does now, the Dems were going to do anyway. Like ending the filibuster for good, they're going to do that if they have enough votes. There might be one or two Dem senators who will not vote to do that, like Manchin of West Virginia, so it ain't a sure thing unless the Dems have a really big swing of seats in their favor and don't need his vote. And of course they gotta beat Trump and regardless of what the polls say, that ain't a sure thing either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back