Pelosi won't rule out launching new impeachment inquiry to block Trump SCOTUS nominee

Americans will be glued to there TV's and devices for COVID-19 hearings.

Trump should be impeached for dereliction of duty, malfeasance, and negligence over his handling of COVID-19.
Your delusions are comical. :itsok:
Explain why Trump can't be impeached for the things I mentioned. Le's see how smart you are.
Because everything you mentioned is nothing but delusional Dimwinger talking point bullshit.

Perhaps if you provided some actual evidence of your claims................

But your delusions have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.........which is Nazi Pelousy saying should might impeach for the sole reason to prevent Trump from nominating a SC justice.

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty.

Pelosi, appearing in an interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos, would not rule out launching impeachment proceedings in order to block the Senate from confirming a nominee from President Donald Trump.

Discuss.

So, she won't rule it out. Big deal. Would giving free rein for any crime that comes up or might occur make you feel better if it were a democrat in office. I don't think so. Quit whining.:boo_hoo14:
Um, impeachment is there to use in case a crime might occur, Stupid.

And please explain what crime would occur from President Trump nominating a SC justice as is spelled out in the Constitution.
Not at all inconceivable that a crime will occur with this president. Did anybody say there was anything illegal about nominating a Supreme. I missed it. Post us a link.
Once again, impeachment isn't used in case some future crime might occur, you raving lunatic.
Ruling out closes and option that could become necessary. Learn from 20 years combat operation, always leave options open until must be closed due to circumstance. Found the same thing true in business. Did you learn something different somewhere, or are you just whining because somebody wasn't easy to manipulate?
Meaningless drivel.

Learn what is required for impeachment. Nominating a SC justice as spelled out in the Constitution is not an impeachable offence you raving lunatic.
:thankusmile:
I never said it was. You are the one raving. Show us all a quote where White 6 said anything of the kind. You can't, because it doesn't exist. Show us the quote or just STFU.:spank:

Trump should be impeached for dereliction of duty, malfeasance, and negligence over his handling of COVID-19.
Explain why Trump can't be impeached for the things I mentioned. Le's see how smart you are.
Because everything you mentioned is nothing but delusional Dimwinger talking point bullshit.

But your delusions have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.........which is Nazi Pelousy saying should might impeach for the sole reason to prevent Trump from nominating a SC justice.
You haven't answered three questions. You're a talker with nothing worth hearing.

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty
It's the autumnal equinox and Halloween is coming up. Nancy Pelosi, the instigator of the failed sham impeachment proceedings, is not only threatening but actively planning, facilitating, and coordinating a violent coup d'état to assassinate Donald Trump and totally take over the government with a DEMOCRAT-ONLY junta.

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty.

Pelosi, appearing in an interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos, would not rule out launching impeachment proceedings in order to block the Senate from confirming a nominee from President Donald Trump.

Discuss.

Just remember: the same people who want to criminally try Americans for following the law wants the power to control America.

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty
It's the autumnal equinox and Halloween is coming up. Nancy Pelosi, the instigator of the failed sham impeachment proceedings, is not only threatening but actively planning, facilitating, and coordinating a violent coup d'état to assassinate Donald Trump and totally take over the government with a DEMOCRAT-ONLY junta.
Q Retardonomous

Discuss.

Both sides do shit like that. Try to block the other side no matter what's at stake, just for the sake of blocking the other side. The GOP did it in the Senate for Trump's un-American activities with Ukraine.

Frivolous doesn't come close to defining what Pelosi is contemplating, so try to stay on topic.

She's just doing something that the GOP would also do in a heartbeat if the tables were turned. And you're totally delusional if you don't think that they would.

Oh please, the Republicans are not such power hungry animals like the Democrats are. They would never do anything unethical to stop a justice from being nominated. Fight against it yes, but not to illegally use impeachment.

Utter nonsense.

Yes, you usually do. You are very good an uttering nonsense.

Discuss.

Both sides do shit like that. Try to block the other side no matter what's at stake, just for the sake of blocking the other side. The GOP did it in the Senate for Trump's un-American activities with Ukraine.

Frivolous doesn't come close to defining what Pelosi is contemplating, so try to stay on topic.

She's just doing something that the GOP would also do in a heartbeat if the tables were turned. And you're totally delusional if you don't think that they would.

Oh please, the Republicans are not such power hungry animals like the Democrats are. They would never do anything unethical to stop a justice from being nominated. Fight against it yes, but not to illegally use impeachment.
Trump tried to get Ukraine to help him win re-election. That's much, much worse than what Pelosi is doing.

How did Trump do that when he didn't even know who he'd be running against? And what law is there that a President cannot ask another world leader to look into a matter of impropriety?
I'm not even going there, you know what he did was wrong.

What he did was appropriate.
We did after all have Hiden admit it on national TV.
Asking a foreign country to make up some dirt on his main rival or they get no $$$? Geez, maybe I'm not talking to a sane person.

But Hiden telling them they wont get their billion dollars if they keep investigating Burisma is just fine.
If Biden had done something illegal, Trump would have not needed Ukraine.

What kind of stupid rationel is that?
Hiden was the one who told the Ukraine...no money for you if you dont fire the investigator who is investigating the company my coke head son works for.
If Biden had done something wrong/illegal. Trump could have nailed him on that, instead of asking Ukraine to dummy something up.
Link to Trump telling Ukraine to "dummy something up".

Watch this dodge...............
I get it, you’re too stupid to have figured out what really happened.

You haven't answered three questions. You're a talker with nothing worth hearing.
What 3 questions would those be, Troll?

Discuss.

Trump tried to get Ukraine to help him win re-election. That's much, much worse than what Pelosi is doing.

How did Trump do that when he didn't even know who he'd be running against? And what law is there that a President cannot ask another world leader to look into a matter of impropriety?

Asking a foreign country to make up some dirt on his main rival or they get no $$$? Geez, maybe I'm not talking to a sane person.

But Hiden telling them they wont get their billion dollars if they keep investigating Burisma is just fine.

Hiden was the one who told the Ukraine...no money for you if you dont fire the investigator who is investigating the company my coke head son works for.
If Biden had done something wrong/illegal. Trump could have nailed him on that, instead of asking Ukraine to dummy something up.
Link to Trump telling Ukraine to "dummy something up".

Watch this dodge...............
I get it, you’re too stupid to have figured out what really happened.
The dodge I predicted.

Run along kid, your bullshit was exposed for all to see. :dance:

Because none of them are high crimes or misdemeanors? Because dereliction of duty or malfeasance are subjective, ambiguous, and not written in stone?

You know, if you commies want to put gasoline on the fire, enhance the impeachment war you started, then don't complain when it comes back around. Maybe if by some miracle Biden gets in and the Republicans take over the House, we will impeach him for using a quid pro quo in Ukraine, unlike what Trump did.

No one gives a crap about Ukraine nonsense anymore. Trump should be on trial for his horrible negligence regarding COVID-19.

What negligence? What more could he have done? He followed the advice of all our experts in this field of work. Fauci said so himself in a Fox interview. Need to see it, let me know, I have it right here in my folder.

Discuss.

So riddle me this: HTF would Trump know what went on behind closed doors? Shokin himself went on an interview with OAN news and said he was fired because he didn't layoff of the Burisma investigation. Eye witness.

Discuss.

The Republicans are the ultimate power hungry animals because they can't win elections without cheating. They've held the House for all but 6 years of the last 20, while losing the popular vote in every Congressional election, through voter suppression and gerrymandering. The Republican Party is a ruling minority party who has done what the Founders never intended - found a way to legal maintain power by thwarting the electoral process and the will of the people.

Ronald Reagan created the Republican coalition of evangelical Christians, dissaffected Southern racists, and political conservatives because it was the only way for Republicans to win elections. Who is going to vote for a party which crashes the economy every 10 years, to enrich their wealthy base? Because that's what Republicans are doing.

Donald Trump commits impeachable offences daily. Obstruction of justice is an ongoing item here. Plus there's the emoluments he continues to collect - paying for hotels rooms on Trump properties which are closed.

Discuss.

The Republicans are the ultimate power hungry animals because they can't win elections without cheating. They've held the House for all but 6 years of the last 20, while losing the popular vote in every Congressional election, through voter suppression and gerrymandering. The Republican Party is a ruling minority party who has done what the Founders never intended - found a way to legal maintain power by thwarting the electoral process and the will of the people.

Ronald Reagan created the Republican coalition of evangelical Christians, dissaffected Southern racists, and political conservatives because it was the only way for Republicans to win elections. Who is going to vote for a party which crashes the economy every 10 years, to enrich their wealthy base? Because that's what Republicans are doing.

Donald Trump commits impeachable offences daily. Obstruction of justice is an ongoing item here. Plus there's the emoluments he continues to collect - paying for hotels rooms on Trump properties which are closed.
Donald Trump commits impeachable offences daily.

I would ask you to list these offences, but we all know you are an unhinged, single digit IQ fuckwit who has nothing better to do than show up on this board and puke lie after lie.

You are a fucking joke.

But by all means, feel free to prove me wrong and list his "daily impeachable offences".

GO!

Forum List

Back