Pelosi wants 'vote by mail' provisions in next U.S. coronavirus bill

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Well at least someone is focusing on this upcoming election..

Of course the DNC wants mail-ins; that way everyone South of the Rio Grande can vote for them in November. The Dallas criminal illegal aliens have been perfecting the mail-in ballot scam in the last few local elections there, for instance, and of course California never investigates voter fraud, not ever, neither does Illinois, etc. They all remember Michigan, when they had to suddenly stop recounts as soon as they got to Detroit and had more votes than residents in their usual strongholds, and forget Miami and other cities there ever having an honest election.

Gee, can't wait for spam voting.

Democrats need a lot more voter fraud if they want to drag Biden's carcass over the finish line.

Sooooo. We shouldn’t vote by mail? You think psycho Donald and his minions aren’t thinking about the election? The differences is right wingnuts only do well when people don’t vote.

Sooooo. We shouldn’t vote by mail? You think psycho Donald and his minions aren’t thinking about the election? The differences is right wingnuts only do well when people don’t vote.
There's other ways..., We have home deliveries for almost anything during this pandemic. And so if Mohammed can't go to the mountain...

1586006297864.png

Last edited:
Nope if the media keeps this all hype going and the democrats keep it going to make Trump look bad. We need to postpone the election till this blows over. If that happened the media would claim the virus is no big deal.

My state went to 100% mail in ballot in 2005. It has worked very well. I've been voting by mail since the 90s. It's much better. You have weeks to fill out your ballot.

More people vote in mail in ballot too. Which is much better to include more people in the election.

This coming election it will be more important that more people have access to mail in voting because of the virus.

A few absentee ballots is not a problem.
I say now though, I do not aporove of voting by mail. If I am forced to do so I will not be the only one putting white powder in my envelope, something like diamatacious earth. Harmless, but it will stop that system in it's tracks

Well, dick yourselves if you want....

Thirty some states already have mail in voting, without needing an excuse.. a couple of handfuls plus, make it harder to mail in/absentee vote.... mostly Repub states......

All the Dem state's will be voting by mail if the crisis continues...

But all the older and at risk voters who support president Trump, in those states with limited absentee/mail in vote will be staying home... And he, Trump, will lose, big time, without their votes....

If the election is called off, then Congress gets to pick our President, I believe?

Why would anyone want that.... want to give up, your own right to choose your own leader and leaders through your one man, one vote process and hand it over to congress to choose for all of us?

The D's do very well with those who can't make it to the polls in person, mainly because they died in 1942. I can see where maximizing the Boneyard Vote is an important Democrat Party strategy. Further, since Sleepy Joe has one foot in the grave, he is a particularly attractive candidate to the Room Temperature voting bloc.

Thirty some states already have mail in voting, without needing an excuse.. a couple of handfuls plus, make it harder to mail in/absentee vote.... mostly Repub states......

But all the older and at risk voters who support president Trump, in those states with limited absentee/mail in vote will be staying home... And he, Trump, will lose, big time, without their votes....

If the election is called off, then Congress gets to pick our President, I believe?

Why would anyone want that.... want to give up, your own right to choose your own leader and leaders through your one man, one vote process and hand it over to congress to choose for all of us?
stop trying to make it a false choice between a by mail election or no election.
that is how propaganda works.
we will have a normal election.

stop trying to make it a false choice between a by mail election or no election.
That is what the legislation is ALL ABOUT silly one..... if the elections go on and their is no orders on having to stand 10 ft apart, and the virus is gone then we are all fine.... if the virus has made it's come back in Fall, which EVERY SCIENTIST has said it would, just like the Flu, then you and we the people, are sh*t out of luck, and Congress, I believe, picks for us.... there is no extension available for President Trump to extend his term beyond a 4 year term in the constitution.... he's gone on January 20th, 2021....

This bill that they want, funds the states, that want to expand their absentee voting, or adds safety measures for in person voting, which costs money and organization. I suppose, if the state does not want the money to expand their voting... to vote in absence of the plague ridden polling place, then so be it.... maybe they can devise a method to keep people voting, 10 feet apart and supply everyone with sanitizer for their hands and have clorox wipes to wipe down the voting machine after each person votes, and give the voters all face masks, then they certainly can vote that way, if they allow early voting for weeks or a month, they may be able to pace it, and not have a whole bunch of people disenfranchised, by the lengthy time and long lines.....if the 10 ft spacing is in place? Maybe?

funding absentee expansion in the states that limit it, is another method of helping those who do want to come in and vote in person, by shortening the inevitable long long lines, if the virus is still around....

OR, AS A LAST RESORT if the virus is spreading like wild fire again, a way for we the people, to vote if the in person voting, has to be called off.

That is what the legislation is ALL ABOUT silly one..... if the elections go on and their is no orders on having to stand 10 ft apart, and the virus is gone then we are all fine.... if the virus has made it's come back in Fall, which EVERY SCIENTIST has said it would, just like the Flu, then you and we the people, are sh*t out of luck, and Congress, I believe, picks for us.... there is no extension available for President Trump to extend his term beyond a 4 year term in the constitution.... he's gone on January 20th, 2021....

This bill that they want, funds the states, that want to expand their absentee voting, or adds safety measures for in person voting, which costs money and organization. I suppose, if the state does not want the money to expand their voting... to vote in absence of the plague ridden polling place, then so be it.... maybe they can devise a method to keep people voting, 10 feet apart and supply everyone with sanitizer for their hands and have clorox wipes to wipe down the voting machine after each person votes, and give the voters all face masks, then they certainly can vote that way, if they allow early voting for weeks or a month, they may be able to pace it, and not have a whole bunch of people disenfranchised, by the lengthy time and long lines.....if the 10 ft spacing is in place? Maybe?

funding absentee expansion in the states that limit it, is another method of helping those who do want to come in and vote in person, by shortening the inevitable long long lines, if the virus is still around....

OR, AS A LAST RESORT if the virus is spreading like wild fire again, a way for we the people, to vote if the in person voting, has to be called off.
We will have a normal election

Why do you think that...? I have absolutely no confidence at all, that this plague, will be gone.... it will be rising again from the dead, like a Phoenix, in the Fall..... I believe the experts, the scientists, etc on this one.....

And believe, we the people deserve the ability to vote, for the just in case scenarios and not be running around like chickens without a head, IF the virus is still here. Were you not a boy scout or a girl scout when young? BE PREPARED!

chaos, is the enemy.

If the country is still in lockdown status in November, we're screwed as a nation anyhow

Why do you think that...? I have absolutely no confidence at all, that this plague, will be gone.... it will be rising again from the dead, like a Phoenix, in the Fall..... I believe the experts, the scientists, etc on this one.....

And believe, we the people deserve the ability to vote, for the just in case scenarios and not be running around like chickens without a head, IF the virus is still here. Were you not a boy scout or a girl scout when young? BE PREPARED!

chaos, is the enemy.
The virus is not living up to the hype.
we will have a normal election

Forum List

Back