Pelosi: Trump Voters Fear

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
ā€˜Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ ā€“ All This Diversity Coming Inā€™

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked ā€œWhat is his appeal to so many Americans?ā€ Pelosi characterized one ā€œbucketā€ of Trumpā€™s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

The primary issue we have with Nancy Pelosi is her obvious distaste for doing the will of the people. She thinks she has more power than the president....and right now....she has that. Biden is an empty shell of a man who does whatever they want. Pelosi hated Trump because he argued with her and didn't take her BS.

That is exactly what McConnell has been doing since Obama took office. You had no problem with that. Because Pelosi might pass legislation you don't like, it is suddenly a concern.

Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?
Overthrow the United States.
Too generic, details please.
Generic? Are you insane or are you trolling? I see the democrat party having overthrown the country. How is that generic?
You're kidding right? Did Obama "overthrow" anyone to become president? Did Trump?
Obama is part of the current overthrow. Trump and America were overthrown.
Understood. When someone you don't like wins, it's an overthrow. Democracy sucks.
No. When elections are stolen and the thieves implement dictates, restrictions and censorship and undermine the essence of elections going forward then the country has been overthrown.
Are you talking about the gerrymandered, state legislatures implementing 150 laws to restrict voting?
No. Iā€™m talking about the obvious fraud in the form of major, major anomalies in the potus election.
Like UFOs, I keep hearing about them but never get to actually see them for myself.
Thatā€™s because you keep watching the NEWSFY channel.

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
ā€˜Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ ā€“ All This Diversity Coming Inā€™

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked ā€œWhat is his appeal to so many Americans?ā€ Pelosi characterized one ā€œbucketā€ of Trumpā€™s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

The primary issue we have with Nancy Pelosi is her obvious distaste for doing the will of the people. She thinks she has more power than the president....and right now....she has that. Biden is an empty shell of a man who does whatever they want. Pelosi hated Trump because he argued with her and didn't take her BS.

That is exactly what McConnell has been doing since Obama took office. You had no problem with that. Because Pelosi might pass legislation you don't like, it is suddenly a concern.
I've got news for you....I've never been happy with McConnell.
He's part of the reason Trump got elected.
A spinless Deepstate insider who never missed an opportunity to trash Trump for no good reason.

Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?
Generic? Are you insane or are you trolling? I see the democrat party having overthrown the country. How is that generic?
You're kidding right? Did Obama "overthrow" anyone to become president? Did Trump?
Understood. When someone you don't like wins, it's an overthrow. Democracy sucks.
No. When elections are stolen and the thieves implement dictates, restrictions and censorship and undermine the essence of elections going forward then the country has been overthrown.
Are you talking about the gerrymandered, state legislatures implementing 150 laws to restrict voting?
No. Iā€™m talking about the obvious fraud in the form of major, major anomalies in the potus election.
Like UFOs, I keep hearing about them but never get to actually see them for myself.
I've asked this before and have never gotten a real answer: Can you give ONE example of fraud that could have changed the outcome of an election?

I've asked this before and have never gotten a real answer: Can you give ONE example of fraud that could have changed the outcome of an election?
Mail-in votes.

Mail-in votes.
I knew you wouldn't have an answer. Mail-in balloting has been accepted since the Civil War and I know of no serious instances of fraud connected to them and I'm guessing you don't either. Am I wrong?

Mail-in votes.
I knew you wouldn't have an answer. Mail-in balloting has been accepted since the Civil War and I know of no serious instances of fraud connected to them and I'm guessing you don't either. Am I wrong?
No-excuse mail-in, you phony.

Mail-in votes.
Thank you for acknowledging that you know of no serious instances of fraud connected to mail-in balloting of any kind.

Mail-in votes.
Thank you for acknowledging that you know of no serious instances of fraud connected to mail-in balloting of any kind.
Un-creased ballots and no signature matches all to go along with the bogus numbers. Youā€™re a dishonest phony.

Mail-in votes.
Un-creased ballots and no signature matches all to go along with the bogus numbers. Youā€™re a dishonest phony.
What you've described are possible issues with the way our voting system works, NONE, except possibly 'bogus' numbers, if they existed (they don't), are evidence of fraud. You're just citing systemic voting issues not fraud. Maybe we need National voting standards instead of letting each state and county do it as they wish, paid for out of their own pockets. Oh that's right the GOP doesn't want to do that. You may accuse the Dems of fraud but it is the GOP the are afraid of free and fair elections. They have said as much publicly.

Mail-in votes.
What you've described are possible issues with the way our voting system works, NONE, except possibly 'bogus' numbers, if they existed (they don't), are evidence of fraud. You're just citing systemic voting issues not fraud. Maybe we need National voting standards instead of letting each state and county do it as they wish, paid for out of their own pockets. Oh that's right the GOP doesn't want to do that. You may accuse the Dems of fraud but it is the GOP the are afraid of free and fair elections. They have said as much publicly.
The numbers and the ballot harvesting speak for themselves. Now itā€™s a matter of honest people acknowledging the problem.

Mail-in votes.
The numbers and the ballot harvesting speak for themselves. Now itā€™s a matter of honest people acknowledging the problem.
No idea what numbers you are thinking of but I know both parties are guilty of ballot harvesting. That might affect a local election but has never changed a national one.

Mail-in votes.
No idea what numbers you are thinking of but I know both parties are guilty of ballot harvesting. That might affect a local election but has never changed a national one.
Youā€™re another Monty Python Black Knight.

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country,-RightNorLeft

Definition of Xenophobe is *looks at notes*
xenĀ·oĀ·phobe
/ĖˆzenəĖŒfōb,ĖˆzēnəĖŒfōb/
a person having a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

...oops. Have a good day.
aren't you all inclusive? why then are you hating on us?

Forum List

Back