Pelosi: Trump Voters Fear

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her.
I don't love Pelosi but she is not the monster the Right has cast her as. She is the Right's poster child for all they hate but I don't believe it is founded in reality. I think people got tired of hearing how Soros is the root of all evil so the GOP had to move on.
Soros is the root of all evil. Pelosi is the flower.
I know only a little about each. Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?

Its way too long and im not willing to sped the time on all of it....Soros is a billionaire who destroyed europe through Angela Merkel, france and england have endless illegal immigrant riots that do hundreds of millions in damage. He convinced Merkel to force open borders across europe...thats the first thing

Pelosi is following whatever obama wants and obama takes advice and BIG MONEY from George Soros
Pelosi went from a democrat...to an AOC nutjob that wants to socialize and pass every ridiculous left wing bill...LIKE the disgusting trannnys in all womens places of privacy
Seems like you might be wrong about Soros:
ANGELA Merkel’s disastrous open-door policy provoked the migrant crisis in Europe, according to a billionaire financier George Soros.

It was soros idea and shoved it on merkel, it was the first step in globalizing the planet and then socializing it....I dont wish anyone harm but if soros dropped dead tomorrow I wouldnt feel bad

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her.
I don't love Pelosi but she is not the monster the Right has cast her as. She is the Right's poster child for all they hate but I don't believe it is founded in reality. I think people got tired of hearing how Soros is the root of all evil so the GOP had to move on.
I know only a little about each. Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?

Its way too long and im not willing to sped the time on all of it....Soros is a billionaire who destroyed europe through Angela Merkel, france and england have endless illegal immigrant riots that do hundreds of millions in damage. He convinced Merkel to force open borders across europe...thats the first thing

Pelosi is following whatever obama wants and obama takes advice and BIG MONEY from George Soros
Pelosi went from a democrat...to an AOC nutjob that wants to socialize and pass every ridiculous left wing bill...LIKE the disgusting trannnys in all womens places of privacy
ANGELA Merkel’s disastrous open-door policy provoked the migrant crisis in Europe, according to a billionaire financier George Soros.

It was soros idea and shoved it on merkel, it was the first step in globalizing the planet and then socializing it....I dont wish anyone harm but if soros dropped dead tomorrow I wouldnt feel bad
So Soros pushed Merkel into it and then criticized her, calling it "disastrous' when she it? Either he is really devious or you're an idiot. Let me think...

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
‘Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ – All This Diversity Coming In’

The Donald Trump voters who aren’t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear “all this diversity coming in” to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked “What is his appeal to so many Americans?” Pelosi characterized one “bucket” of Trump’s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with racial diversity, gays, lesbians, et cetera......as long as.....they are pro-Constitution and "all" of its Bill of Rights. If they are not for the Constitution, they're Communists, Fascists, Nazis, Military Juntas, et cetera.

So Soros pushed Merkel into it and then criticized her, calling it "disastrous' when she it? Either he is really devious or you're an idiot. Let me think...

Thanks for the implied insult...which is meaningless coming from you...because you dont know what youre talking about.

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
‘Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ – All This Diversity Coming In’

The Donald Trump voters who aren’t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear “all this diversity coming in” to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked “What is his appeal to so many Americans?” Pelosi characterized one “bucket” of Trump’s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?

How about Palin, Noem, Haley, Loeffler, or Bachman? The left doesn't mind vilifying them, maybe because it isn't about a person's sex but their political stands?

Nasty Pelosi says

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?

How about Palin, Noem, Haley, Loeffler, or Bachman? The left doesn't mind vilifying them, maybe because it isn't about a person's sex but their political stands?

Nonesense, what about AOC and Talib and Ihan Omar and Pressly they are insane and anti american as it gets but thiers no outrage about them just silence....because they are democrats...democrats dont care about GOP women they are just as much a target for lies, insults and fake news....

Nasty Pelosi says

There's absolutely nothing wrong with racial diversity, gays, lesbians, et cetera......as long as.....they are pro-Constitution and "all" of its Bill of Rights. If they are not for the Constitution, they're Communists, Fascists, Nazis, Military Juntas, et cetera.

I agree I have no disdain for Gays whatsoever, they are being used by democrats along with blacks and hispanic and illegal immigrants to push their agenda.

Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?
Overthrow the United States.
Too generic, details please.
Generic? Are you insane or are you trolling? I see the democrat party having overthrown the country. How is that generic?
You're kidding right? Did Obama "overthrow" anyone to become president? Did Trump?

Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?
Generic? Are you insane or are you trolling? I see the democrat party having overthrown the country. How is that generic?
You're kidding right? Did Obama "overthrow" anyone to become president? Did Trump?
Obama is part of the current overthrow. Trump and America were overthrown.

Understood. When someone you don't like wins, it's an overthrow. Democracy sucks.

Understood. When someone you don't like wins, it's an overthrow. Democracy sucks.
No. When elections are stolen and the thieves implement dictates, restrictions and censorship and undermine the essence of elections going forward then the country has been overthrown.

No. When elections are stolen and the thieves implement dictates, restrictions and censorship and undermine the essence of elections going forward then the country has been overthrown.
Are you talking about the gerrymandered, state legislatures implementing 150 laws to restrict voting?

Are you talking about the gerrymandered, state legislatures implementing 150 laws to restrict voting?
No. I’m talking about the obvious fraud in the form of major, major anomalies in the potus election.

No. I’m talking about the obvious fraud in the form of major, major anomalies in the potus election.
Like UFOs, I keep hearing about them but never get to actually see them for myself.

Nasty Pelosi says

Donald Trump and the Republicans are responsible for the division in this country. Republicans can't win on their unpopular policies so they stir hatred against everyone except white males. Whether a person is transgender or not has nothing to do with their qualifications, Yet Rand Paul hammered A Biden nominee on that very subject.

Forum List

Back