Pelosi: Trump Voters Fear

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
ā€˜Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ ā€“ All This Diversity Coming Inā€™

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked ā€œWhat is his appeal to so many Americans?ā€ Pelosi characterized one ā€œbucketā€ of Trumpā€™s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?
More of the, "you cant criticize a liberal woman"

Yet youre fine with PERSONAL attacks against any CONSERVATIVE woman

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her. She has stoked violence and she is a disgusting phony, living in her WALLED super mansion. Democrats are not going to get a free ride forever hang on to your hats its coming.

I guess I hate my wife and my lesbian neice and I hate all gays and blacks and immigrants because FANCY NANCY says so...Pfffffffffffffffffffft Screw her I loathe her

Nasty Pelosi says
ā€˜Automation, Immigration, Globalization, Diversity, Women, LGBTQ ā€“ All This Diversity Coming Inā€™

The Donald Trump voters who arenā€™t domestic terrorists, white supremacist, anti-Semites or xenophobes, voted for him because they fear ā€œall this diversity coming inā€ to the country, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Tufts University this week.

Asked ā€œWhat is his appeal to so many Americans?ā€ Pelosi characterized one ā€œbucketā€ of Trumpā€™s supporters as domestic terrorists and racists:

For some reason you guys want to vilify a woman, time and again. Hillary. Pelosi. This time around. Who?

Oh no, not at all. Who attacked the Capitol?

Nasty Pelosi says

may
Trump supporters do fear those things. What is your point?

Maybe some do, I don't know any of them. With that said, every supporter I know of Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom.
That's the most ridiculous and absurd comment. If you don't know any of them, then how can you vilify "Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom."
I don't know any of the Conservatives you are talking about that have the fears you claimed.

I do know a number of Nancy P and CC or DNC supports, and they all fear freedom.

Not sure how that's hard to understand

Nasty Pelosi says

may

Maybe some do, I don't know any of them. With that said, every supporter I know of Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom.
That's the most ridiculous and absurd comment. If you don't know any of them, then how can you vilify "Nancy P and the CC, or DNC fears freedom."
I don't know any of the Conservatives you are talking about that have the fears you claimed.

I do know a number of Nancy P and CC or DNC supports, and they all fear freedom.

No problem understanding what you said. It's just hard to understand how you could be dumb enough to believe it.

Nasty Pelosi says

may

No problem understanding what you said. It's just hard to understand how you could be dumb enough to believe it.
Well, it's not about belief....like I said, I haven't met (actually met) any Conservative that has the fears you claim....however I have actually met Dems that have the fear I explained.

So it's not a belief, it's just an known observation

Nasty Pelosi says

may

Well, it's not about belief....like I said, I haven't met (actually met) any Conservative that has the fears you claim....however I have actually met Dems that have the fear I explained.

A limited observation tainted by your preconceived belief.

Long ago six old men lived in a village in India. Each was born blind. The other villagers loved the old men and kept them away from harm. Since the blind men could not see the world for themselves, they had to imagine many of its wonders. They listened carefully to the stories told by travelers to learn what they could about life outside the village.

The men were curious about many of the stories they heard, but they were most curious about elephants. They were told that elephants could trample forests, carry huge burdens, and frighten young and old with their loud trumpet calls. But they also knew that the Rajah's daughter rode an elephant when she traveled in her father's kingdom. Would the Rajah let his daughter get near such a dangerous creature?

The old men argued day and night about elephants. "An elephant must be a powerful giant," claimed the first blind man. He had heard stories about elephants being used to clear forests and build roads.

"No, you must be wrong," argued the second blind man. "An elephant must be graceful and gentle if a princess is to ride on its back."

"You're wrong! I have heard that an elephant can pierce a man's heart with its terrible horn," said the third blind man.

"Please," said the fourth blind man. "You are all mistaken. An elephant is nothing more than a large sort of cow. You know how people exaggerate."

"I am sure that an elephant is something magical," said the fifth blind man. "That would explain why the Rajah's daughter can travel safely throughout the kingdom."

"I don't believe elephants exist at all," declared the sixth blind man. "I think we are the victims of a cruel joke."

Finally, the villagers grew tired of all the arguments, and they arranged for the curious men to visit the palace of the Rajah to learn the truth about elephants. A young boy from their village was selected to guide the blind men on their journey. The smallest man put his hand on the boy's shoulder. The second blind man put his hand on his friend's shoulder, and so on until all six men were ready to walk safely behind the boy who would lead them to the Rajah's magnificent palace.

When the blind men reached the palace, they were greeted by an old friend from their village who worked as a gardener on the palace grounds. Their friend led them to the courtyard. There stood an elephant. The blind men stepped forward to touch the creature that was the subject of so many arguments.

The first blind man reached out and touched the side of the huge animal. "An elephant is smooth and solid like a wall!" he declared. "It must be very powerful."

The second blind man put his hand on the elephant's limber trunk. "An elephant is like a giant snake," he announced.

The third blind man felt the elephant's pointed tusk. "I was right," he decided. "This creature is as sharp and deadly as a spear."

The fourth blind man touched one of the elephant's four legs. "What we have here," he said, "is an extremely large cow."

The fifth blind man felt the elephant's giant ear. "I believe an elephant is like a huge fan or maybe a magic carpet that can fly over mountains and treetops," he said.

The sixth blind man gave a tug on the elephant's coarse tail. "Why, this is nothing more than a piece of old rope. Dangerous, indeed," he scoffed.

The gardener led his friends to the shade of a tree. "Sit here and rest for the long journey home," he said. "I will bring you some water to drink."

While they waited, the six blind men talked about the elephant.

"An elephant is like a wall," said the first blind man. "Surely we can finally agree on that."

"A wall? An elephant is a giant snake!" answered the second blind man.

"It's a spear, I tell you," insisted the third blind man.

"I'm certain it's a giant cow," said the fourth blind man.

"Magic carpet. There's no doubt," said the fifth blind man.

"Don't you see?" pleaded the sixth blind man. "Someone used a rope to trick us."

Their argument continued and their shouts grew louder and louder.

"Wall!" "Snake!" "Spear!" "Cow!" "Carpet!" "Rope!"

"Stop shouting!" called a very angry voice.

It was the Rajah, awakened from his nap by the noisy argument.

"How can each of you be so certain you are right?" asked the ruler.

The six blind men considered the question. And then, knowing the Rajah to be a very wise man, they decided to say nothing at all.

"The elephant is a very large animal," said the Rajah kindly. "Each man touched only one part. Perhaps if you put the parts together, you will see the truth. Now, let me finish my nap in peace."

When their friend returned to the garden with the cool water, the six men rested quietly in the shade, thinking about the Rajah's advice.

"He is right," said the first blind man. "To learn the truth, we must put all the parts together. Let's discuss this on the journey home."

The first blind man put his hand on the shoulder of the young boy who would guide them home. The second blind man put a hand on his friend's shoulder, and so on until all six men were ready to travel together.

Nasty Pelosi says

The primary issue we have with Nancy Pelosi is her obvious distaste for doing the will of the people. She thinks she has more power than the president....and right now....she has that. Biden is an empty shell of a man who does whatever they want. Pelosi hated Trump because he argued with her and didn't take her BS.

Nasty Pelosi says

Oh no, not at all. Who attacked the Capitol?
Antifa, your guys was also involved in that.

Nasty Pelosi says

Democrats don't fear Covid-19?

Sure let all these people in

Nasty Pelosi says

may

Long ago six old men lived in a village in India. Each was born blind. The other villagers loved the old men and kept them away from harm. Since the blind men could not see the world for themselves, they had to imagine many of its wonders. They listened carefully to the stories told by travelers to learn what they could about life outside the village.

The men were curious about many of the stories they heard, but they were most curious about elephants. They were told that elephants could trample forests, carry huge burdens, and frighten young and old with their loud trumpet calls. But they also knew that the Rajah's daughter rode an elephant when she traveled in her father's kingdom. Would the Rajah let his daughter get near such a dangerous creature?

The old men argued day and night about elephants. "An elephant must be a powerful giant," claimed the first blind man. He had heard stories about elephants being used to clear forests and build roads.

"No, you must be wrong," argued the second blind man. "An elephant must be graceful and gentle if a princess is to ride on its back."

"You're wrong! I have heard that an elephant can pierce a man's heart with its terrible horn," said the third blind man.

"Please," said the fourth blind man. "You are all mistaken. An elephant is nothing more than a large sort of cow. You know how people exaggerate."

"I am sure that an elephant is something magical," said the fifth blind man. "That would explain why the Rajah's daughter can travel safely throughout the kingdom."

"I don't believe elephants exist at all," declared the sixth blind man. "I think we are the victims of a cruel joke."

Finally, the villagers grew tired of all the arguments, and they arranged for the curious men to visit the palace of the Rajah to learn the truth about elephants. A young boy from their village was selected to guide the blind men on their journey. The smallest man put his hand on the boy's shoulder. The second blind man put his hand on his friend's shoulder, and so on until all six men were ready to walk safely behind the boy who would lead them to the Rajah's magnificent palace.

When the blind men reached the palace, they were greeted by an old friend from their village who worked as a gardener on the palace grounds. Their friend led them to the courtyard. There stood an elephant. The blind men stepped forward to touch the creature that was the subject of so many arguments.

The first blind man reached out and touched the side of the huge animal. "An elephant is smooth and solid like a wall!" he declared. "It must be very powerful."

The second blind man put his hand on the elephant's limber trunk. "An elephant is like a giant snake," he announced.

The third blind man felt the elephant's pointed tusk. "I was right," he decided. "This creature is as sharp and deadly as a spear."

The fourth blind man touched one of the elephant's four legs. "What we have here," he said, "is an extremely large cow."

The fifth blind man felt the elephant's giant ear. "I believe an elephant is like a huge fan or maybe a magic carpet that can fly over mountains and treetops," he said.

The sixth blind man gave a tug on the elephant's coarse tail. "Why, this is nothing more than a piece of old rope. Dangerous, indeed," he scoffed.

The gardener led his friends to the shade of a tree. "Sit here and rest for the long journey home," he said. "I will bring you some water to drink."

"An elephant is like a wall," said the first blind man. "Surely we can finally agree on that."

"Don't you see?" pleaded the sixth blind man. "Someone used a rope to trick us."

The six blind men considered the question. And then, knowing the Rajah to be a very wise man, they decided to say nothing at all.

"The elephant is a very large animal," said the Rajah kindly. "Each man touched only one part. Perhaps if you put the parts together, you will see the truth. Now, let me finish my nap in peace."

When their friend returned to the garden with the cool water, the six men rested quietly in the shade, thinking about the Rajah's advice.

"He is right," said the first blind man. "To learn the truth, we must put all the parts together. Let's discuss this on the journey home."

The first blind man put his hand on the shoulder of the young boy who would guide them home. The second blind man put a hand on his friend's shoulder, and so on until all six men were ready to travel together.
^^^ still doesn't know what the word illegal means and he claims to be a Harvard graduate

Nasty Pelosi says

may

^^^ still doesn't know what the word illegal means and he claims to be a Harvard graduate

Who said I was a Harvard graduate? I had a hard time getting past 9th grade.

Nasty Pelosi says

They mostly feared it under Trump.
Biden is going to fix everything.

Nasty Pelosi says

may

Thanks for the story....doesn't really change my observations and what I know from them

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her.
I don't love Pelosi but she is not the monster the Right has cast her as. She is the Right's poster child for all they hate but I don't believe it is founded in reality. I think people got tired of hearing how Soros is the root of all evil so the GOP had to move on.
Soros is the root of all evil. Pelosi is the flower.

Nasty Pelosi has caused more towards the great divide in this country, with her nasty insulting, accusations against anyone that doesnt agree with her.
I don't love Pelosi but she is not the monster the Right has cast her as. She is the Right's poster child for all they hate but I don't believe it is founded in reality. I think people got tired of hearing how Soros is the root of all evil so the GOP had to move on.
I know only a little about each. Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?

I know only a little about each. Soros funds things and Pelosi is a politician. What have they done that is so different from funders and politicians on the Right?

Its way too long and im not willing to sped the time on all of it....Soros is a billionaire who destroyed europe through Angela Merkel, france and england have endless illegal immigrant riots that do hundreds of millions in damage. He convinced Merkel to force open borders across europe...thats the first thing

Pelosi is following whatever obama wants and obama takes advice and BIG MONEY from George Soros
Pelosi went from a democrat...to an AOC nutjob that wants to socialize and pass every ridiculous left wing bill...LIKE the disgusting trannnys in all womens places of privacy

Nasty Pelosi says

may

Thanks for the story....doesn't really change my observations and what I know from them

Of course it doesnt and I wouldnt expect it too...all university Cnn or Msnbc indoctrineees couldnt see truth in anything they werent programed to believe :)

Nasty Pelosi says

They mostly feared it under Trump.
Biden is going to fix everything.

LMAOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Its way too long and im not willing to sped the time on all of it....Soros is a billionaire who destroyed europe through Angela Merkel, france and england have endless illegal immigrant riots that do hundreds of millions in damage. He convinced Merkel to force open borders across europe...thats the first thing

Pelosi is following whatever obama wants and obama takes advice and BIG MONEY from George Soros
Pelosi went from a democrat...to an AOC nutjob that wants to socialize and pass every ridiculous left wing bill...LIKE the disgusting trannnys in all womens places of privacy
Seems like you might be wrong about Soros:
ANGELA Merkelā€™s disastrous open-door policy provoked the migrant crisis in Europe, according to a billionaire financier George Soros.

Forum List

Back