Pelosi To Hold Meeting May 22 to Address Trump Impeachment Potential

All childish. Literally. They (she) are doing what a child does when they get caught or know they will be. They quickly accuse some one else of the act they did. Her day is coming. If anyone taxes need to be scrutinized, it is hers. She made her money off the government.

In case you didn't notice Mortimer, Trump was the one having the tantrum in The White House, refusing to discuss the infrastructure issues with Pelosi & Schumer.

You are just as bad as Trump; LYING all the fucking time.

Shame; you have no principles ..........

Intolerant congratulations on being compared to Trump. What a honor [emoji631]

Yes, they are very comparable; they both suck aggressively, lie, and generally are douche bags.

I see very successful, strong and the best POTUS America’s has seen since Regan and it couldn’t have happened at a better time after the worst POTUS in history and historical upset over the biggest criminal in politics.

And best of all he triggers the lefts mental illness which I love. Life is great.

29389F87-3437-4188-81B0-8A31545F4570.png
All childish. Literally. They (she) are doing what a child does when they get caught or know they will be. They quickly accuse some one else of the act they did. Her day is coming. If anyone taxes need to be scrutinized, it is hers. She made her money off the government.

In case you didn't notice Mortimer, Trump was the one having the tantrum in The White House, refusing to discuss the infrastructure issues with Pelosi & Schumer.

Yes, they are very comparable; they both suck aggressively, lie, and generally are douche bags.

I see very successful, strong and the best POTUS America’s has seen since Regan and it couldn’t have happened at a better time after the worst POTUS in history and historical upset over the biggest criminal in politics.

And best of all he triggers the lefts mental illness which I love. Life is great.

OP sez:
(1) AG Barr has placed his 'spin' on SC Mueller's report.​
Funny how a good man is cauterized as a spinner by an arrogant Democrat supporter who claims he's independent.
(2) Americans are finally determining that Trump is being protected by Barr & the GOP Congress that have no use for The US Constitution.
Funny how projection is the tool of choice by the leftist locksteppers who hate Trump first, ask for the truth years later. Americans are truly fed up with Pelosi, Schumer, HRC, Fake News against the President,
(3) Trump continues to refuse to allow the testimony before Congress of McGahn & others.
The leftist locksteppers hate it when Republican Presidents wise up to the constant stream of nonsense thrown out by the least respectful people on the face of the earth--Democrat leaders.
(4) It is time for the Democrats to bitch slap Trump with impeachment.
The AG will make them pay if they are that foolish. The FBI will restore their use to everyday Americans when the Democrats have to account to the DOJ why it's so important to keep the Executive Branch from doing its job with the same charges that didn't work the four first tries. If anything, insanity becomes them. And they could make black and white horizontal stripes the rage of Democrat ankle-biters everywhere!!!

(5) Don't wait any longer; just get 'er done.
Get ready to take another licking. You may stand in the corner until your fave Democrat goes on trial. :muahaha:

View attachment 262028

Just like I posted in a different thread about three minutes ago; GOP raising AmeriKKKan kids on lies, and raising kids to BE liars.

Forum List

Back