Pelosi: There’s ‘No Data’ As To Why American Small Businesses Might Need More Money Now

Nop
Why can’t small businesses just dip into their emergency funds?

You obviously know nothing about a small business, employees, insurance, leases, vendors, bank notes. You're probably ignorant. No one can be this stupid.

I have an emergency fund of 6 month expenses because I’m responsible. People that don’t have an emergency fund are stupid.

No, they're not. They didn't ask for the govt to come in and stop commerce. Its not their fault the govt is pushing this draconian crap. I'm prepared too but some aren't and this wasn't their fault.
It’s not the governments fault that there’s a national emergency. That’s exactly what emergency funds are for. If people aren’t prepared for emergencies, they’re stupid. I don’t like bailing out stupid people. Do you?

It is the govts fault, especially local and city governments. I have no problem with people making their own decisions to frequent an establishment and businesses making their own decisions to shut down. I have a lot of problems with govts imposing their draconian rules.

It’s a national emergency. Governments are doing what they have to do to protect their population, which is exactly why we have government.

Why should we bail out irresponsible people who aren’t prepared for emergencies?

So you were 100% against Obama bailing out the to big to fail groups?
Exactly

no choice there and no choice now

Nop

You obviously know nothing about a small business, employees, insurance, leases, vendors, bank notes. You're probably ignorant. No one can be this stupid.

I have an emergency fund of 6 month expenses because I’m responsible. People that don’t have an emergency fund are stupid.

No, they're not. They didn't ask for the govt to come in and stop commerce. Its not their fault the govt is pushing this draconian crap. I'm prepared too but some aren't and this wasn't their fault.
It’s not the governments fault that there’s a national emergency. That’s exactly what emergency funds are for. If people aren’t prepared for emergencies, they’re stupid. I don’t like bailing out stupid people. Do you?

It is the govts fault, especially local and city governments. I have no problem with people making their own decisions to frequent an establishment and businesses making their own decisions to shut down. I have a lot of problems with govts imposing their draconian rules.

It’s a national emergency. Governments are doing what they have to do to protect their population, which is exactly why we have government.

Why should we bail out irresponsible people who aren’t prepared for emergencies?

Exactly

I know. I’m playing devils advocate but I am starting to get sick of these stimulus packages getting bigger and bigger every decade.

Nancy ain't admitting anyone else has any needs right now. She wants her cut off the top. What for? Shits and giggles.

Nop

Exactly

I know. I’m playing devils advocate but I am starting to get sick of these stimulus packages getting bigger and bigger every decade.

If they don't send more, than the cry will be (insert Democrat or Republican here) didn't do enough.

Nop

Exactly

Yea ... cause we have pandemics that kill thousands in a month every decade

moron

Translation: We haven’t crushed the economy enough yet.

pelosiiswackololhhefffg.jpg

Nop

Exactly

moron

Different decade different crisis.

When her / Feinstein's Husbands' company needed money when Barry doled out money in his 'Stimulus' bill they just wrote themselves interest-free loans they did not have to pay back into the bill. Of course she has no idea why anyone else's business would need money.....

Don't you ever get tired of being on your knees licking trump's balls?

You truly are pathetic.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...

Good, good, good republicans...

What's pathetic, is crashing the economy. So you think you have a chance in November. Trump will be your president till 2025.

I'm guessing you are a trump u grad, right?

When her / Feinstein's Husbands' company needed money when Barry doled out money in his 'Stimulus' bill they just wrote themselves interest-free loans they did not have to pay back into the bill. Of course she has no idea why anyone else's business would need money.....

You truly are pathetic.

Pelosi went to Chinatown and said there was no problem with the Virus. Just admit she is a dumb bitch.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

What a stupid bitch. It’s just amazing.

I know you're a dumb bitch.

Nop

Exactly

moron

Most 'emergencies' are not seen coming in advance, it's kind of what differentiates an EMERGENCY from well... anything else.

You truly are pathetic.

Pelosi went to Chinatown and said there was no problem with the Virus. Just admit she is a dumb bitch.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

What a stupid bitch. It’s just amazing.

I know you're a dumb bitch.

You are going to vote for Biden. Stupid fuck.

You truly are pathetic.

What's pathetic, is crashing the economy. So you think you have a chance in November. Trump will be your president till 2025.

I'm guessing you are a trump u grad, right?

No, but i realize you're a stupid liberal.

Nancy ain't admitting anyone else has any needs right now. She wants her cut off the top. What for? Shits and giggles.
someone should investigate where this old bag got all her money.. sure as hell aint the salary..explain it to us prune face

Forum List

Back