Pelosi: There’s ‘No Data’ As To Why American Small Businesses Might Need More Money Now

Translation: We haven’t crushed the economy enough yet.

God, I hate that fucking bitch.

This is deliberate economic sanctions against her own people.

We should band together and declare the "crisis" (aka the communist revolution) over and ignore the bullshit like nothing is happening. Consequences be damned!!!

Wow just look at you rowdy Keynesians now. :rolleyes:

No. I was against the bailout.

That whore is both locking shit down AND letting us tank.

WE NEED TO END THIS SHIT. Some people just gotta die. End the lockdown and go back to work NOW. Fuck everybody else.

??? What is Pelosi "locking down"?

Congress does not make local response descisions.

There was data to support the $2 billion in unrelated PORK she crammed into the last bill?

You mean like 500 Billion to corporations?

Or money to hospitals...is that pork?

As of now we have 350 billion meant for small businesses gone missing in what...FOUR DAYS?

brrrr.jpeg

57ij9n.png

Democrats want everyone unemployed.

I'm a DINO this year so I'll cut us some slack and say minimum wage is close enough. I do believe it helps Democrats considerably whenever bad economic situations forces attention towards folks dependent on government handouts. Times of economic confidence favors Republicans.

As for this thread on Pelosi, my trust in RNC Research is nil. There was no attempt at all in putting into context the sound clip linked in their tweet. That's not to defend her, it's more to say Democrats aren't the only ones that are gullible.

Democrats want everyone unemployed.

I'm a DINO this year so I'll cut us some slack and say minimum wage is close enough. I do believe it helps Democrats considerably whenever bad economic situations forces attention towards folks dependent on government handouts. Times of economic confidence favors Republicans.

As for this thread on Pelosi, my trust in RNC Research is nil. There was no attempt at all in putting into context the sound clip linked in their tweet. That's not to defend her, it's more to say Democrats aren't the only ones that are gullible.
The minimum wage thing is a farce. $15 is good for many areas but in CA that’s squat and at best you’re renting a room from your sister. So the march will always continue to raise the minimum wage until everyone can own a Bel Air mansion for equalities sake.

She's beyond ignorant and stupid. Oh no, small businesses dont need anything. We just need the govt to shut us down and tell us that we cant conduct commerce, trade, sell, layoff employees. Yeah everything is just great. I mean.......this really is the twilight zone.

Oh no, small businesses dont need anything.
Friggin idiots

You obviously don't own a small business

I do.

When we were shut down I was CRUSHED. But what scares me more than anything is opening up and getting shut down AGAIN.

I can survive this (especially if there's government help...which I'm becoming more and more skeptical about).

I KNOW I won't survive that

Oh no, small businesses dont need anything.
Friggin idiots

You obviously don't own a small business

I do.

When we were shut down I was CRUSHED. But what scares me more than anything is opening up and getting shut down AGAIN.

I can survive this (especially if there's government help...which I'm becoming more and more skeptical about).

I KNOW I won't survive that

I've owned several and have one currently.

Why can’t small businesses just dip into their emergency funds?

You obviously know nothing about a small business, employees, insurance, leases, vendors, bank notes. You're probably ignorant. No one can be this stupid.

I have an emergency fund of 6 month expenses because I’m responsible. People that don’t have an emergency fund are stupid.

Translation: We haven’t crushed the economy enough yet.

When her / Feinstein's Husbands' company needed money when Barry doled out money in his 'Stimulus' bill they just wrote themselves interest-free loans they did not have to pay back into the bill. Of course she has no idea why anyone else's business would need money.....

Don't you ever get tired of being on your knees licking trump's balls?

You truly are pathetic.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...

Good, good, good republicans...

Pelosi went to Chinatown and said there was no problem with the Virus. Just admit she is a dumb bitch.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

What a stupid bitch. It’s just amazing.

You obviously know nothing about a small business, employees, insurance, leases, vendors, bank notes. You're probably ignorant. No one can be this stupid.

I have an emergency fund of 6 month expenses because I’m responsible. People that don’t have an emergency fund are stupid.

No, they're not. They didn't ask for the govt to come in and stop commerce. Its not their fault the govt is pushing this draconian crap. I'm prepared too but some aren't and this wasn't their fault.

No, they're not. They didn't ask for the govt to come in and stop commerce. Its not their fault the govt is pushing this draconian crap. I'm prepared too but some aren't and this wasn't their fault.
It’s not the governments fault that there’s a national emergency. That’s exactly what emergency funds are for. If people aren’t prepared for emergencies, they’re stupid. I don’t like bailing out stupid people. Do you?

It’s not the governments fault that there’s a national emergency. That’s exactly what emergency funds are for. If people aren’t prepared for emergencies, they’re stupid. I don’t like bailing out stupid people. Do you?

It is the govts fault, especially local and city governments. I have no problem with people making their own decisions to frequent an establishment and businesses making their own decisions to shut down. I have a lot of problems with govts imposing their draconian rules.

It is the govts fault, especially local and city governments. I have no problem with people making their own decisions to frequent an establishment and businesses making their own decisions to shut down. I have a lot of problems with govts imposing their draconian rules.

It’s a national emergency. Governments are doing what they have to do to protect their population, which is exactly why we have government.

Why should we bail out irresponsible people who aren’t prepared for emergencies?

The minimum wage thing is a farce. $15 is good for many areas but in CA that’s squat and at best you’re renting a room from your sister. So the march will always continue to raise the minimum wage until everyone can own a Bel Air mansion for equalities sake.
I'm pretty much of a middle-of-the-road person and so indexing the minimum wage by inflation is more my style rather than any specific dollar amount.

I was curious what the minimum wage would be currently if that approach was taken from the start? I learned that the first federal minimum wage was 25¢ per hour back in 1938. Next I looked up the rate of inflation between 1938 and 2020. Doing the calculations resulted in a present minimum wage of $4.59.

It’s a national emergency. Governments are doing what they have to do to protect their population, which is exactly why we have government.

Why should we bail out irresponsible people who aren’t prepared for emergencies?

Why should we bail out the govt? My small business have already bailed out the govt several times. National emergency? Why is there no national emergency when 3600 babies are being aborted daily. National emergency, lol, yeah whatever.

Forum List

Back