Pelosi tape released

..that phone call just adds more questions. He doesn’t sound in distress, maybe he’s trying to hide his distress by remaining calm, but depape, who has broken into the home and has announced intentions to wait for his wife, is standing there, while Pelosi is on the phone with the police, and then when the police ask for his name, Depape himself, gives his This is you asking questions. And this is you not asking questions;
  1. Pelosi tape released

No, the arguments are sound. You are the one tossing out gobbly goo arguments. You so desperately want to the story to be one way that you are ignoring some glaring questions that need to be answered. The bad thing is, I’m not insinuating anything, im simply looking at the video, making some...
  2. T

Pelosi tape released

I am using my brain. Any reasonable person, if they are worried about the weapon, would not continue to have their other hand occupied. They drop whatever they are holding and use their other hand to assist. Yes, yelling for help at that point would be the right thing to do, considering you...
  3. T

Pelosi tape released

No, I’m saying that when the door is opened, both men are gripping the hammer.
  4. T

Pelosi tape released

They were both holding the hammer. Look at the video I posted. Clearly Pelosi has his hand gripping the hammer. Depape the prys the hammer out of Pelosis hand, at which point Pelosi should drop the drink and attempt to grab the hammer with his other hand. He should also be yelling for help.Are you asking questions, or are you making claims? Make up your mind, because for someone who knows so much about what happened, doesn't need to ask questions.
I’m not insinuating anything, and I don’t know what happened, nobody really does. I am asking questions about what I’m seeing in the videos and hearing on the phone call. I’m not making any claims, I’m just posting my observations and my questions as to the odd things that have been revealed so far. From what I can see, this whole thing seems strange and almost no questions have actually been answered, well, one has, we know Pelosi was attacked by depape, but were no further to what really happened.

My final thought: What kind of alleged Christians make jokes about an 82 year old man getting his head bashed in with a hammer? What kind of self-righteous assholes who lay claim to morality work hard to prove he deserved it? What kind of sick motherfuckers create a totally fake false witness about the attack?

Whenever you fucktards are up on your high horses about being moral people who want to Make America Great Again, remember how you behaved here.

I thought you knew, based on your past posts? Everything before were claims, and now? What happened?
No, I’ve never claimed I know. I’m just asking questions is all. Surely you can’t look at these videos and not see that something is odd about them.

You all bought into a totally evidence-free gay fantasy. That's on you, not me.

One has to wonder why you all fell for a gay fantasy so readily.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You will continue to eat the bullshit fed to you by the people who deliberately spit in your faces and lie to you. They have nothing but contempt for your stupidity and credulity. They must be laughing their asses off at your submissiveness and cuckness.

KA-CHING!

I'm done wasting my time with you idiots. Tards are gonna tard, and I can't do anything about that.
So because the right bought into a gay fantasy, you have to further propagate derogatory slurs by using the “gay masturbation” line as an insult? It’s not just you, I’ve seen several lefty’s do this. I’m not sure if they are not aware of what they are doing, or if they don’t care?

Spend three minutes of your idiot life and watch this video. Pay especially to the part at 53 seconds.

The old "trick camera" defense, huh?

I mean believe whatever helps the world make sense to you, g.

The Kool-Aid will taste good until you can't taste anything anymore.

My final thought: What kind of alleged Christians make jokes about an 82 year old man getting his head bashed in with a hammer? What kind of self-righteous assholes who lay claim to morality work hard to prove he deserved it? What kind of sick motherfuckers create a totally fake false witness about the attack?

Whenever you fucktards are up on your high horses about being moral people who want to Make America Great Again, remember how you behaved here.
You do realize that not everyone on the right is a Christian, right?

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg
That creep is a special kind of evil.

..that phone call just adds more questions. He doesn’t sound in distress, maybe he’s trying to hide his distress by remaining calm, but depape, who has broken into the home and has announced intentions to wait for his wife, is standing there, while Pelosi is on the phone with the police, and then when the police ask for his name, Depape himself, gives his This is you asking questions. And this is you not asking questions;
  1. Pelosi tape released

No, the arguments are sound. You are the one tossing out gobbly goo arguments. You so desperately want to the story to be one way that you are ignoring some glaring questions that need to be answered. The bad thing is, I’m not insinuating anything, im simply looking at the video, making some...
  2. T

Pelosi tape released

I am using my brain. Any reasonable person, if they are worried about the weapon, would not continue to have their other hand occupied. They drop whatever they are holding and use their other hand to assist. Yes, yelling for help at that point would be the right thing to do, considering you...
  3. T

Pelosi tape released

No, I’m saying that when the door is opened, both men are gripping the hammer.
  4. T

Pelosi tape released

They were both holding the hammer. Look at the video I posted. Clearly Pelosi has his hand gripping the hammer. Depape the prys the hammer out of Pelosis hand, at which point Pelosi should drop the drink and attempt to grab the hammer with his other hand. He should also be yelling for help.Are you asking questions, or are you making claims? Make up your mind, because for someone who knows so much about what happened, doesn't need to ask questions.
BWK, you need a new hobby.

But if you're going to keep doing these lengthy posts where I think you're trying to use another poster's own words against them, I have some advice. Just use the regular quote the poster, give your refutation, quote more from the post, give more refutation and so on.

Whatever that formating of yours is supposed to be, it is very confusing. It seems that you quote a poster and then re-quote in bold? What does it mean when words are bold and red? Are those your words or the other posters? Keep it simple, dude.

Here, I'll show you what I mean with another poster:
OK, but if I'm there to kidnap somone, a couple of things:
1) Why would you let him have a drink?
I think with Paul Pelosi, that would be a non-negotiable. Remember that Paul is willing to run over children rather than not get drunk before he drives home. He may have told DePape, "I'm getting a drink, even if you bash my brains out with that hammer. I rather be dead than sober."
2) Why wouold you open the door at 2 AM?
You wouldn't. You'd stand behind the door after whispering to Paul that you'll bring the hammer down if he says anything to the cops.
3) Why wait until the cops show up and then attack him?
It may have been an attempt at suicide by cop. Or he may have been so mad at Paul for breaking up the party that he couldn't control himself.

OR . . . maybe he thought he'd get away with it. Remember this is San Fran, where prosecutors don't like to prosecute people. He may have thought he'd be back on the streets in a couple of hours, like other violent offenders.

4) And if Pelosi called 911, why are you not booking your ass out of there, why stick around?
He may have believed that Paul was doing the old fake phone call trick, calling a dead line, or to some guy he knows and pretending to talk to 911. As a gay prostitute who services old married guys, DePape must have seen men lie over the phone a thousand times. Also been on the other end with a guy saying, "Yes, I'm calling about your auto detailing service. I'd like to have my Tessla vacuumed, waxed, and buffed. Can you give me a quote on that and prices for any extras?"

BWK, you need a new hobby.

But if you're going to keep doing these lengthy posts where I think you're trying to use another poster's own words against them, I have some advice. Just use the regular quote the poster, give your refutation, quote more from the post, give more refutation and so on.

Whatever that formating of yours is supposed to be, it is very confusing. It seems that you quote a poster and then re-quote in bold? Or red? Here, I'll show you what I mean with another poster:

I think with Paul Pelosi, that would be a non-negotiable. Remember that Paul is willing to run over children rather than not get drunk before he drives home. He may have told DePape, "I'm getting a drink, even if you bash my brains out with that hammer. I rather be dead than sober."

You wouldn't. You'd stand behind the door after whispering to Paul that you'll bring the hammer down if he says anything to the cops.

It may have been an attempt at suicide by cop. Or he may have been so mad at Paul for breaking up the party that

He may have believed that Paul was doing the old fake phone call trick, calling a dead line, or to some guy he knows and pretending to talk to 911. As a gay prostitute who services old married guys, DePape must have seen men lie over the phone a thousand times. Also been on the other end with a guy saying, "Yes, I'm calling about your auto detailing service. I'd like to have my Tessla vacuumed, waxed, and buffed. Can you give me a quote on that and prices for any extras?"
I've done it all different ways in the past. Seems you need a hobby. Getting right with your soul for starters.

You were there, you would know right? :laughing0301: These folks are literally retarded.
Does Paul Pelosi care about the people he hurts when he drives drunk, or not?

What steps does he take to make sure that it will not be children that he runs over when he decides to drive drunk?

I've done it all different ways in the past. Seems you need a hobby. Getting right with your soul for starters.
My soul is just fine.

Only trying to mentor you. Doing it "all different ways," is confusing to people you try to debate with.

It's like if Paul Pelosi drives home from the bar on the PCH one day, but get so drunk that he can't find the highway the next day and cuts through an elementary school playground instead. Hard to understand what he is doing one day to the next.

Does Paul Pelosi care about the people he hurts when he drives drunk, or not?

What steps does he take to make sure that it will not be children that he runs over when he decides to drive drunk?
Too much of a coward to address your own evil, so let's try scapegoating someone else.

Tell me, did Paul Pelosi rant on about hating anyone after his DUI arrest?

Did he talk about gays non-stop like you do?

My soul is just fine.

Only trying to mentor you. Doing it "all different ways," is confusing to people you try to debate with.

It's like if Paul Pelosi drives home from the bar on the PCH one day, but get so drunk that he can't find the highway the next day and cuts through an elementary school playground instead. Hard to understand what he is doing one day to the next.
No it isn't. People with the kind of hate you have, are empty inside.

Don't like the way I post, don't respond. Who wants to debate you anyway. You're just an evil piece of dog shit.

LOL! Trying to link Pelosi to drunk driving like that compares to your homophobic hate. Never going to happen.

No, I’ve never claimed I know. I’m just asking questions is all. Surely you can’t look at these videos and not see that something is odd about them.
Your posts I quoted, clearly say you do.

Forum List

Back