Pelosi tape released

Just so we remember what kind of person Paul Pelosi is:

Paul Pelosi was arrested following a May 28 crash in Napa County, north of San Francisco, after a DUI test showed he had a blood alcohol content of .082%, just over the legal limit.

Officers responding to the crash after 10 p.m. near the wine country town of Yountville said they found Pelosi in the driver’s seat of a 2021 Porsche Carrera and the other driver standing outside a sport utility vehicle, according to the complaint.

California Highway Patrol officers reported that Pelosi was “unsteady on his feet, his speech was slurred, and he had a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage.”

Pelosi offered to officers his driver’s license along with an “11-99 Foundation” card when asked for identification, the complaint says. The 11-99 Foundation supports CHP employees and their families.

Prosecutors filed the case as a misdemeanor because of injuries to the 48-year-old driver of the SUV. They have declined to identify the driver, saying the person has requested privacy.

I love that he whipped out his card showing he is a supporter of CHP employees and families. Quite the co-ink-ee-dink that he was a supporter of the very police officers who were dealing with his drunken accident. Or does he have dozens of cards for all of the agencies that might catch him driving home after tying one on?

He must have been surprised to have been arrested, no doubt that dodge has worked in the past, along with "do you know who my wife is?" This time he hurt someone, and I hope they have a nice fat payday.

. . . Pelosi pleaded guilty Tuesday to misdemeanor driving under the influence charges related to a May crash in California’s wine country and was sentenced to five days in jail and three years of probation.

Pelosi already served two days in jail and received conduct credit for two other days, Napa County Superior Court Judge Joseph Solga said. Paul Pelosi will work eight hours in the court’s work program in lieu of the remaining day, Solga said during Paul Pelosi’s sentencing, which he did not attend.

Tough sentence. I'm surprised the prosecutor did not say there is a blanket policy to not prosecute family members of prominent Dems. I'd pay good money to watch him work that eight hours. Just to make sure he doesn't buy his way out of it.

Ahh, so depape says it’s for trump! Case closed, no need to look into it any further, he said he was a trumper and that’s all we need to know!
He didn't say that, even if the tape is real.

If he did, Dementirosas on here would lead with that quote.

Bullshit. I linked 4 videos. The break in, the 911 call, the police captured assault, and the police interview of the criminal. All you did was post homophobic nonsense which led me to call you stupid, which you clearly are.

Break in:

911 call

Assault

Interview with criminal assailant

Wtf…the break in video shows a guy wearing glasses and a jacket and a light colored shirt underneath. The video at the front door shows depapae with no glasses and a pull over hoodie…..

These releases are making things have more questions…

If only there were some way for Paul Pelosi to simply appear in public and tell us what he was doing.

Honestly, given DePape's willingness to hit old people on the head with hammers, and Paul Pelosi's willingness to drive over children while drunk, the safest outcome for all concerned would have been for them to both shoot each other fatally.
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Just to recap: Here are the highlights of the gay masturbation fantasy the tards' propagandists cooked up within HOURS of that attack, which the tard herd swallowed hook, line, and sinker:

1. The window was broken from the inside.

2. DePape was Pelosi's male prostitute .

3. There were three people in the house.

4. Both men were in their underwear.

5. There is a 13 foot wall around the Pelosi residence which DePape could not have surmounted.

Just from the police body cam footage, three of the five lies in that hoax are thoroughly debunked.

The Capitol Police security footage debunk anothers, and DePape's own testimony will finish off the fifth.

Yet you can be sure the tard herd will continue to parrot the hoax in the face of the evidence which completely debunks their gay fantasy.

I got four fuckin' alarm bells on my home page saying you keep mentioning me.

It's getting a little creepy dude.

Now please explain to us why Paulie Baby had a drink in his hand if he was so concerned about a home invasion. One hand on the hammer, one on a highball glass. Yeah, nothing inconsistent from the "Narrative" there. And that 911 call? Does it get any more nonchalant? Yeah, that sounded like he was really alarmed. "A friend of the family".

How you like that magic trick?
Ah. No wonder you mocked me for saying the retards would continue to buy into the gay fantasy! It's because YOU bought into it.

And just as I predicted, you are STILL buying it.

Kid, you people are seriously mentally ill.

You bought into a hoax which had ZERO evidence to support it, and now you put on pretentions of skepticism when faced with the fact that you were hoaxed.

You rubes never once questioned a completely unsubstantiated hoax, so you aren't fooling anyone with your fake skepticism toward the REALITY.

You just aren't man enough to admit you were so easily fooled. You just can't face how credulous and stupid you are.

Sad.

I was dead-on when I said I had given you tards too much credit.

Wtf…the break in video shows a guy wearing glasses and a jacket and a light colored shirt underneath. The video at the front door shows depapae with no glasses and a pull over hoodie…..

These releases are making things have more questions…
Sure, and you're right. How could they be that stupid?

The guy in the break in video is wearing very light shorts, the guy in the body cam footage is wearing very dark shorts:

1674957318362.png

1674957363030.png

I don't know who produced and directed that break-in video, but the script supervisor should never be hired by Nancy's Capitol Police again. What? Goodwill ran out of dark cargo shorts size extra-fat?

1674957466614.png

You idiot, he doesn't have control of the hammer. The attacker does. The attacker who is younger, had Pelosi's arm, which is connected to his hand where Pelosi was then holding the hammer. Clearly from the photo, Pelosi had no control of that hammer.
Lol, no need to get exasperated. I didnt say Pelosi had control of the hammer, I said Pelosi was also gripping the hammer. If you notice, it took about 3 seconds of depape trying to pry the hammer from his hands before he finally got it free. That 3 seconds could have been much longer if Pelosi had dropped the drink and used his other hand to assist, and by doing so could have told the officers to help and before depape could have ever pried the hammer out of pelosis hands, the police could have moved the 5 foot gap to assist.

You're an idiot. It's the house video. Go back to quietly jerking off to gay videos.
You say that as if jerking off to gay videos is a bad thing. Why is it you lefties always seem to be the ones using “gay” as a derogatory statement or as an insult, while you accuse the right of being homophobic and anti gay…I see this frequently from the left wing posters in this forum.

Sure, and you're right. How could they be that stupid?

The guy in the break in video is wearing very light shorts, the guy in the body cam footage is wearing very dark shorts:

View attachment 751829

View attachment 751830

I don't know who produced and directed that break-in video, but the script supervisor should never be hired by Nancy's Capitol Police again. What? Goodwill ran out of dark cargo shorts size extra-fat?

View attachment 751831
Spend three minutes of your idiot life and watch this video. Pay especially to the part at 53 seconds.

Lol, no need to get exasperated. I didnt say Pelosi had control of the hammer, I said Pelosi was also gripping the hammer. If you notice, it took about 3 seconds of depape trying to pry the hammer from his hands before he finally got it free. That 3 seconds could have been much longer if Pelosi had dropped the drink and used his other hand to assist, and by doing so could have told the officers to help and before depape could have ever pried the hammer out of pelosis hands, the police could have moved the 5 foot gap to assist.
Paul has a sickness in that respect. He cares more about his alcohol than anyone who gets hurt when he drives drunk, and now he cares for about alcohol than his own safety.

To me, the 911 call was Pelosi giving hints to the operator that he was under duress. DePape is a loon and who knows what he would have done if Pelosi tried to tell the operator he was afraid for his life with DePape breathing down his neck. Too bad Pelosi didn't have a gun and shoot DePape dead on the spot. It would have saved the expense of a trial, but then Nancy (the gun grabber) would have been real mad at Paulie.
Yeah, he could have been talking in “code” but…why is depapae letting Pelosi call the police…and why is depapae telling the police his name?

..that phone call just adds more questions. He doesn’t sound in distress, maybe he’s trying to hide his distress by remaining calm, but depape, who has broken into the home and has announced intentions to wait for his wife, is standing there, while Pelosi is on the phone with the police, and then when the police ask for his name, Depape himself, gives his This is you asking questions. And this is you not asking questions;
  1. Pelosi tape released

No, the arguments are sound. You are the one tossing out gobbly goo arguments. You so desperately want to the story to be one way that you are ignoring some glaring questions that need to be answered. The bad thing is, I’m not insinuating anything, im simply looking at the video, making some...
  2. T

Pelosi tape released

I am using my brain. Any reasonable person, if they are worried about the weapon, would not continue to have their other hand occupied. They drop whatever they are holding and use their other hand to assist. Yes, yelling for help at that point would be the right thing to do, considering you...
  3. T

Pelosi tape released

No, I’m saying that when the door is opened, both men are gripping the hammer.
  4. T

Pelosi tape released

They were both holding the hammer. Look at the video I posted. Clearly Pelosi has his hand gripping the hammer. Depape the prys the hammer out of Pelosis hand, at which point Pelosi should drop the drink and attempt to grab the hammer with his other hand. He should also be yelling for help.Are you asking questions, or are you making claims? Make up your mind, because for someone who knows so much about what happened, doesn't need to ask questions.

Paul has a sickness in that respect. He cares more about his alcohol than anyone who gets hurt when he drives drunk, and now he cares for about alcohol than his own safety.
You were there, you would know right? :laughing0301: These folks are literally retarded.

Yeah, he could have been talking in “code” but…why is depapae letting Pelosi call the police…and why is depapae telling the police his name?
I thought you knew, based on your past posts? Everything before were claims, and now? What happened?

W
Just to recap: Here are the highlights of the gay masturbation fantasy the tards' propagandists cooked up within HOURS of that attack, which the tard herd swallowed hook, line, and sinker:

1. The window was broken from the inside.

2. DePape was Pelosi's male prostitute .

3. There were three people in the house.

4. Both men were in their underwear.

5. There is a 13 foot wall around the Pelosi residence which DePape could not have surmounted.

Just from the police body cam footage, three of the five lies in that hoax are thoroughly debunked.

The Capitol Police security footage debunk anothers, and DePape's own testimony will finish off the fifth.

Yet you can be sure the tard herd will continue to parrot the hoax in the face of the evidence which completely debunks their gay fantasy.
Wow, another reference to “gay masturbation”, as a negative and an insult…this is a fairly common thing apparently

The hammer attack was vicious. Pelosi did nothing wrong. He went to bed, was woken up by an unknown intruder, then was attacked by the intruder. And this place rejoiced!!
Bullshit. There were lots of folks like me who said there's A LOT being hidden from the public. And there still is. And let's not forget the typical LIES by Democrat media painting this loser as a right wing fanatic.

W

Wow, another reference to “gay masturbation”, as a negative and an insult…this is a fairly common thing apparently
You all bought into a totally evidence-free gay fantasy. That's on you, not me.

One has to wonder why you all fell for a gay fantasy so readily.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You will continue to eat the bullshit fed to you by the people who deliberately spit in your faces and lie to you. They have nothing but contempt for your stupidity and credulity. They must be laughing their asses off at your submissiveness and cuckness.

KA-CHING!

I'm done wasting my time with you idiots. Tards are gonna tard, and I can't do anything about that.

Forum List

Back