Pelosi tape released

WTF. They are both smiling. Pelosi nods and says, “Hi” to the police he has just opened the door for. Plus Pelosi’s holding a drink.

I don't see anybody in distress.:dunno:

zkClJZM.jpg
Thank you. About time. I was waiting for it. I can't upload photos on this site. Waiting for this. They can't say shit. They are a bunch of fucking wicked disgusting liars and their followers are a bunch of trained MONKEYS.

Here’s a short that’s a close up

I’m puzzled about 2 things, when the police opened the door, Pelosi and depape were both holding the hammer. Pelosi didn’t seem urgent. He was kind of calm it seemed. Why didn’t he immediately ask the officer for help?

And the second thing is, why is Pelosi holding a beverage in his left hand? During a home invasion when he was struggling over the hammer, he felt it necessary to grab something to drink? Granted that could mean nothing, after all, according to the story, the two were engaged in a conversation early on, Pelosi could have grabbed a drink at some point during the conversation, but it is odd. If the intruder has a hammer, and you are struggling for it, why continue to hold on to the drink?

There no doubt Pelosi was attacked, but the video needs more context.

Last edited:
WTF. They are both smiling. Pelosi nods and says, “Hi” to the police he has just opened the door for. Plus Pelosi’s holding a drink.

zkClJZM.jpg
Did you see the dude swinging the hammer? What should that tell anyone with a functioning brain?

Here’s a short that’s a close up

I’m puzzled about 2 things, when the police opened the door, Pelosi and depape were both holding the hammer. Pelosi didn’t seem urgent. He was kind of calm it seemed. Why didn’t he immediately ask the officer for help?

And the second thing is, why is Pelosi holding a beverage in his left hand? During a home invasion when he was struggling over the hammer, he felt it necessary to grab something to drink?

There no doubt Pelosi was attacked, but the video needs more context.
If they were both holding it, then one guy wouldn't have been swinging it at Pelosi. Damn you're stupid.

Did it ever occur to a mindless troll such as yourself, that the drink was already in his hand, and that he was simply trying to diffuse the situation? Son, are you stupid?

Thank you. About time. I was waiting for it. I can't upload photos on this site. Waiting for this. They can't say shit. They are a bunch of fucking wicked disgusting liars and their followers are a bunch of trained MONKEYS.

I agree

You are welcome. :)

Last edited:
Got an argument? I didn't think so.
Yeah, why don’t you and that Chinese bot stop acting like the two of you never write lies and vile nonsense daily on here?

Also, Pelosi gets what they deserve seeing Nancy is a Politician, and had this happened to Trump wife, kids, or grandchildren you and that hag would be applauding the attack!

Haters are going to hate. What did the husband do to these folks on the forum again?
If none of us happen to be one of his DUI Victims, nothing I guess. That's why it's so sad. Who cares if he pays some weirdo for sex?

Id feel sorry for him if not for the immediate one jerk reaction to blame Trump supporters. I never told that guy to bring the hammer down.

Oh stfu you all talk shit about Trump and his whole family daily you TDS ridden clownshoe
your family and friends will probably disown you your lack of morality is stunning,

Paul Pelosi is not an elected official. Paul Pelosi is the spouse of a duly elected Representative. Paul Pelosi is an 82 year old man who was viciously and violently attacked with a hammer

zkClJZM.jpg
you're a very sick person

you weren't there

as sick as you show yourself to be, I hope nobody ever attacks you or your family in this way

You mean like hiding tax returns?

See, that's the problem with you tards. In an information vacuum, you swallow whatever manufactured bullshit is fed to you instead of waiting for the FACTS.

Even worse, once the facts come out, you STICK TO THE HOAX.

You are mentally ill.
^^^ this from a retarded mental midget who swallowed every story about Trump hook, line, and sinker. Hey asswipe, your pathetic excuses for Gay Paul have been destroyed. But being the retarded asshole you are, you keep lying.

If they were both holding it, then one guy wouldn't have been swinging it at Pelosi. Damn you're stupid.

Did it ever occur to a mindless troll such as yourself, that the drink was already in his hand, and that he was simply trying to diffuse the situation? Son, are you stupid?

I’m just asking questions. Why, if you are struggling for a weapon, are you not trying to do so with both hands. When depape starts to try and pry the hammer out of Pelosi a hands, why does he not drop the drink to get more leverage. Why, when the police open the door, does Pelosi and depape both seem rather relaxed for the situation they are in. Why didn’t Pelosi immediately, upon opening the door, tell the officers “please help, this man is an intruder”?

I admit that Pelosi could have grabbed the drink somewhere during the conversation…just seems odd to do that when faced with a home invasion, especially one that is saying he wants to harm your wife. It’s hard to say because we don’t know all the details. The two are surprisingly calm for the situation.

When the police open the door, Pelosi does appear to be smiling, certainly not in distress. Depape appears to be smiling too. Why?

The video doesn’t really answer any questions. All we know is that Pelosi is hit by hammer of a home invader, and I say home invader hesitantly because if this was truly a home invasion, Pelosi would definitely be more agitated and they both wouldn’t be smiling

They were both holding the hammer. Look at the video I posted. Clearly Pelosi has his hand gripping the hammer. Depape the prys the hammer out of Pelosis hand, at which point Pelosi should drop the drink and attempt to grab the hammer with his other hand. He should also be yelling for help.

Forum List

Back