Pelosi -Supreme Court Dangerous to Families and Freedoms

Typical deflection from a minion of the Left. Do you condone your people picketing and threatening Supreme Court Justices in their homes? Yes or No?
You are such a tool. There are already laws against that.

18 U.S. Code § 1507 - Picketing or parading​

So what is the status of the supreme court ruling? I'm just curious if we know when they will make their final decision.

What good are laws if goons ignore the law and Cops don't enforce the law? What a stupid comment.
SC ruled that Police have no duty to protect us. They can stand by & laugh as you get torn to pieces & you can't do shit about it. They should CCW like the rest of us do if they want to feel safe.

But the system already protected & relocated the SC families.

The Democrats think that the Supreme Court and the Bill of Rights are dangerous to Americans.

Why don't the goddamn sonofabitches move to China?

SC ruled that Police have no duty to protect us. They can stand by & laugh as you get torn to pieces & you can't do shit about it. They should CCW like the rest of us do if they want to feel safe.

But the system already protected & relocated the SC families.
The point is you think it's just fine that those goons showed up at SC judges homes and threatened their families because "the system protected them". I'm saying those goons are anti-American commies who should be in jail. If your buddies ever show up at my house and threaten my family, I won't wait for the "system" to protect my family.

Can somebody translate this to English please? I don’t speak moron. Stay under your bridge while denying that your side is calling for physical violence against SCOTUS justices over an OPINION. Cry harder.
It's a reference to the movie "The Exorcist" from 1973. I believe Spine should read SPIN, it's probably autocorrupt.

I could be wrong but I doubt if any elected official since the Civil War has ever criticized the Supreme Court the way the Biden people are acting. From the A.G. to the House Speaker and even the president called for a 'revolution" if Roe was overturned. These people need to be institutionalized.

Why isn't this traitorous bitch in jail for treason?

How come she didn't mention that it was dangerous in 1973 when it allowed women to kill their babies for the purpose of convenience?

Nancy Pelosi: supreme court ‘dangerous to families and to freedoms’

The supreme court is “dangerous to families and to freedoms in our country”, Nancy Pelosi said on Sunday, as justices prepare to finalize a draft ruling stripping almost have a century of abortion rights in the US.
Um, exactly how does making it harder for women to kill their babies a threat to families?

What a stupid bitch.

Dangerous to families?

Isn't mothers killing their children dangerous to families?

In jail for treason ? You and your ilk need to be in a mental institution for being paranoid delusional schizophrenics. If there is a place for just plain stupid people you need to be there to. An abortion of a non viable fetus is not murder. You are the murderers when you seek to deny health care, food assistance, housing assistance and other services to kids after they are born
Pelosi is a two bit lying sack of shit.

PROBABLY a psychopath.

Get rid of her.

Get her the fuck out

Forum List

Back